• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Christmas in July Give away

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Houston Don

1) Everyone in my guild received 100 diamonds (or 20 FP's)
2) A few SoK's
3) Free Expansions

For new things, a reboot of coin costs for FP's, reboot for medal costs for expansion grids, and no more portrait rewards on any special events. :)

DeletedUser30436

my wishlist:
expansions
expansions
expansions
Supplies, Supplies, Supplies
Free diamonds
anyone the special buildings I missed.

Ideas for game: ability to trade extra buildings or unneeded stuff

NeilaEraw

Expansions
Ability to trade or sell Inv items.
Keyboard hotkeys to skip turn or wait turn in Battles
300 FPS :>)

DeletedUser30440

300 FPs
300 more FPs
Auto level token for GBs
Paid off home
New computer system for playing FoE
Free Expansion tokens
more free Expansion tokens

DeletedUser14816

With the summer heating up lets cool the forum down. Many in the United States celebrate Christmas in July. Here in the forum we are going to celebrate Winter in July. Put your wish list together as we are going to be giving out past winter event prizes!!! Give us your wish list of the items you would like to see in your city. Also include buildings you would like to see in the future. Your list may include a list of things you actually want this year for the holidays.

Prizes to be given out will included 2 grand prize winners picked at random that will receive 300 forge points EACH!

We will also be giving away 120 other Winter event themed prizes including decorations and buildings. (10 per day)o_O *limit of one win per player with the exception of the grand prize.

Our winter in July party would not be complete withing a Christmas Tree!. Enter the contest for the possibility to be awarded the winter prizes. Remember one entry per player per day, those doing more will be disqualified for the day.

This event will run through 11:59 pm EDT July 29, 2017.

* all winners will be picked by a random number generator. The number comment you are will be the number you are for the generator.

DeletedUser17647

My wish list:

Shrines of Knowledge
Expansions
more 100 forge point prizes.

DeletedUser30407

Wish list
1) Large FP package
2) Anything to gain FPs
3) Large Diamond Package
4) Expansion Packages
5) Military Package from the next age

BlueOjibwe

Wish List....
Santa Workshop
King and Queen Statue
Haunted House
Expansions
Gift option for donating inventory items
A reno kit that makes buildings larger in size
A reno kit that can be used on all defense boost buildings like tigers den, monastery, ritual flame that also increases the city defense % when it brings it to current age
Another building that adds city defense that is 20%+
A building that only gives diamonds at least 25 daily

DeletedUser28463

love the game, would like maybe a christmas tree that has presents such a fp, medals ect. or a building from a christmas carol.

DeletedUser27364

Hang on, Santa!
1) A new cool ageless GB or additional boost generator ala the Tavern (sheer genius, BTW)
2) Goods production boosts via Tavern
3) SoK and SoA
4) A labradoodle puppy
5) A pickup truck

DeletedUser6757

Go to my city look at my xmas village been building it since i started as much as i need space refuse to take it down with all your new theme buildings MY WISH is for xmas theme buildings and the space to add them please of course improve attack and defence value more happiness and goods similiar to summer event thank you

DeletedUser14816

Bring back SOK's
Bring back the ability to fight in GVG - Currently pointless.
Create a new space just for the specialty buildings instead of using current land.

DeletedUser30437

Christmas list:
Rogue hideout
Missing set pieces from past challenges, zen garden etc
Everyone likes ice cream
New car
Winning lotto ticket
Kat =)

Prizes to be given out will included 2 grand prize winners picked at random that will receive 300 forge points EACH!

We will also be giving away 120 other Winter event themed prizes including decorations and buildings. (10 per day)o_O *limit of one win per player with the exception of the grand prize.

Our winter in July party would not be complete withing a Christmas Tree!. Enter the contest for the possibility to be awarded the winter prizes. Remember one entry per player per day, those doing more will be disqualified for the day.

This event will run through 11:59 pm EDT July 29, 2017.

* all winners will be picked by a random number generator. The number comment you are will be the number you are for the generator.[/QUOTE

DeletedUser30428

SOK
Terrace Farm
Rogue Hideout
Diamonds
New relic prizes in Expeditions
Inventory search, or organizer

DeletedUser30423

My wish list would be.
More expansions as prizes or things you can buy.
Less decorations.
An auction house or trading house of some sort to trade items in inventory with guild mates.
A way to earn more forge points as ages progress.
Increase Goods production buildings outputs. ex instead of 5 goods after 4 hours make it 6 or 8 and increase the other hourly productions accordingly.
Foot print reduction of GB's even by 1x1 would be a great help.

DeletedUser30439

Harsher punishment for parole violators Snowbelle.

And world peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.