• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Christmas in July Give away

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser30796

With the summer heating up lets cool the forum down. Many in the United States celebrate Christmas in July. Here in the forum we are going to celebrate Winter in July. Put your wish list together as we are going to be giving out past winter event prizes!!! Give us your wish list of the items you would like to see in your city. Also include buildings you would like to see in the future. Your list may include a list of things you actually want this year for the holidays.

Prizes to be given out will included 2 grand prize winners picked at random that will receive 300 forge points EACH!

We will also be giving away 120 other Winter event themed prizes including decorations and buildings. (10 per day)o_O *limit of one win per player with the exception of the grand prize.

Our winter in July party would not be complete withing a Christmas Tree!. Enter the contest for the possibility to be awarded the winter prizes. Remember one entry per player per day, those doing more will be disqualified for the day.

;) Please be sure to tell us which world you would like to receive your prize on if you are playing more than one world!

This event will run through 11:59 pm EDT July 29, 2017.

* all winners will be picked by a random number generator. The number comment you are will be the number you are for the generator.
** Please state the world you would like your prize to be in.
I'm new to the game and don't know what prizes have been handed out in past winter events but here are my thoughts:
Since expansions are unlikely (and I know why), make diamonds a bundle prize during an event.
For those pesky plunderers that are stronger than others in my guild but not in my neighborhood, a one time pass to go exact some revenge on their behalf.
A special tool to shrink a building, thereby making more space (c'mon, that's a good idea). Make them rare, but make them.
A tool to increase goods production.
And if I win, a replacement eastern tower wouldn't kill me, I seem to have lost mine to a fit of frustrated deletion.

DeletedUser29861

Wish List: Renovation kits for the cool buildings I already have :)

Idea: Recruiting building - creates one unattached unit of current age per day

zeibal

Dear Krampus,

I have been naughty and so deserve the following prizes:

1. Peace on Earth (except for the cities of my neighbors and any guild next to me on the GvG map).
2. A backwards Reno Kit (I would like to have some of my Champion Retreats revert back to an earlier age.
3. My two front teeth (I lost them fighting on the GvG map).
4. Shrines of Knowledge (I can never be smarter than a forum moderator, but worshiping at a Shrine might help).
5. Diamonds, diamonds, diamonds. (A girl's best friend, which makes them a guy's worst enemy. I like to keep my enemies close!)
6. Expansions! (My years of playing this game have caused me to expand, might as well make my city expand as well).
7. More fun contests (Hopefully Santa will be good to whomever thought up this contest)

DeletedUser29714

Disc Golf Course- with holes that are 1x1 and can be placed throughout the city, the more holes you have placed the more boosts you can get

DeletedUser29377

I main in Odhrorvar.

300 FP :D (or any FP points appreciated!)
Expansions
FOD, SMB, IT, or Alcatraz BPs
Checkmate
Cherry Buildings
Terrace Farms
Any great FP bonus buildings!

<3

DeletedUser30803

My wish list:
- make the avatars / portraits that we collect in quests to turn a profit
- a way to trade excess event buildings for ones from the same set that I do not have
- an aquarium in my salon table at home

DeletedUser30690

My Wish List:

1) I want the ability to trade items that I win with a friend.

2) I want 100 expansion slots.

3) I want 50- 8% defense torches for my city.

4) i want 20 monasteries with 20% defense each for my city.

5) 1 want the "ruins" part of the 3 piece queen king and ruins piece i accidentally deleted.

6) I want all goods and supply buildings to be 3x3.

7) I want more of the spinning wheel. Every day a spin for the popular items.

8) I want health for myself and everyone that needs it.

9) I want everyone to be happy.

10) I want peace on earth!

DeletedUser30082

Ho ho ho Santa, id loke a bandar playground, the missing pieces of cherry blossom set, SoK, FoD and lots of FP

Also, a family vacation...

Thanks Santa

Status
Not open for further replies.