• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Cleopatra Historical Questline Feedback

mamboking053

idk but I can tell ya this, this building is a litmus test to see who is a pessimist, merely just looking for anything that Inno does to complain about and just looking to argue anything, I mean really, anyone giving a thought as to the coin output on a SoK then complaining seriously needs to reevaluate their inner chi.

View attachment 9787

Is the building or the coin/happiness aspect of the buildings good in terms of event-prizes (ie, hey look, special event, special prizes...ie the reason why we would really want to play other than busy work) really all that good in the broader picture? I'm not trying to simply poop on the game, it's just that these prizes really did seem lackluster. The prizes don't need to be great for the whole thing to be great, but, as someone commented, even the events themselves were pretty easy and there seems to be no thrill. The only thing that seems really attractive is the diamonds. However, diamonds is not really what the special event is about, I figured. It should be an exciting addition to the game- like a DLC for other games- that gives both good, unique rewards and an exciting experience. Something that helps invigorate participation in the game. But it just seems like people are defending this because they want to defend any aspect of the game.

Just from my perspective...an outsider looking in...it seems a rather bland affair, altogether. I'm looking forward to GVG though.

Graviton

Is the building or the coin/happiness aspect of the buildings good in terms of event-prizes (ie, hey look, special event, special prizes...ie the reason why we would really want to play other than busy work) really all that good in the broader picture?

To be fair, this is just a historical questline. Those are typically shorter and easier, so I don't think this prize is out of line with the time and effort involved. If it were the featured prize for an Event then yeah, that would be bad.

DeletedUser26965

these prizes really did seem lackluster
It's all relative, you don't want the "SoK" then don't get it. My point was it's a free fp a day, no different than why people get SoK's but apparently some find the difference in coin offensive which I find offensive, especially if it comes from someone with a G at the end of their coins.

And really, there's the aesthetics too, you really want a city full of stick huts?

stciks.gif

or beautiful creative versions like this:

index.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26965

the next event is right around the corner...
...which offers a 2x3 building that can make 1 fp every 8h lol, oh and it also requires a province, oh and the 24h production is medals.

DeletedUser26965

DeletedUser31882

Well, unless she gets a horse, too, she'll have to watch her step. I do know that. :p

Thankfully, she won't have to worry. Unless her carriers are ill-trained and drop her if they step in Napoleon's wake!

Is the building or the coin/happiness aspect of the buildings good in terms of event-prizes (ie, hey look, special event, special prizes...ie the reason why we would really want to play other than busy work) really all that good in the broader picture? ... But it just seems like people are defending this because they want to defend any aspect of the game.

It's a guaranteed SoK (FP generator). That makes it great. It also happens to be a unique building (aesthetics), comes with a portrait (for people who like face changing or really like Cleo's portrait) and adds a new animation to the city (Aesthetic, again). I'm less about defending Inno or the game, but scratching my head at the logic some people use to say "this is bad, boring and bland". I roll my eyes when someone goes further and calls these events boring or bland without giving specifics or more constructive feedback. FoE, like most video games, is nothing but busy work. Time & task gates to unlock more time gated income buildings or direct deposit rewards.

On Topic, I will probably complete this on most of my secondary worlds thanks to my burnout on the spring event that unlocked some provinces, the relatively quick questline & a guaranteed FP generator.

mamboking053

Thankfully, she won't have to worry. Unless her carriers are ill-trained and drop her if they step in Napoleon's wake!

It's a guaranteed SoK (FP generator).

Is this reward available after the event is over? To get that many Obelisk's, it would have to be available when the event ends, right?

DeletedUser31592

A trash box to remove the announcement once it has been read and understood might be a kindness.
Are you saying the recurring new message alert for the announcement you already opened and read is annoying? Why would that be annoying? *sarcasm*

I vote for no message at all. If a player can't figure it out due to the announcement on the log in page, the graphics while the game loads, the splash that comes up the first time you open up the game after it begins, and Cleopatra's face over on the side, what makes you think a message will help?! I'd really like to know the logic, Inno! Seriously!

DeletedUser26965

You're only going to live for another 153 days? Sorry to hear that, hopefully you can beat the illness.

ahh but I have not told you the little secret about Motivation Kits, dribble a little water on them and more appear;

147.PNG

Just don't use them after midnight

Untitled-33.gif

Attachments

• plundergrem.gif
    plundergrem.gif
    19 KB · Views: 161