• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Contest day 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser26118

Tough call to figure out my favorite memory, but I will say that it was when our guild leader suggested that we all introduce ourselves and we saw how much we had in common beyond FOE. Ever since then, our guild has been a real community.

DeletedUser36559

FoE_Logo_AnniversaryResize.png
Greetings, Queens and Kings!

It is the last day of our little celebration and today we would like to know your favorite memory of playing Forge of Empires! The winners will be randomly chosen, so small and big memories have a chance to win!

For this contest, 7 players can win 700 diamonds! Have fun writing!

Please submit the correct answer until April 30, 2019. We will pick the 7 lucky winners from all presented memories! :)

If you wish to leave any feedback about the Anniversary Contest, please click here.

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

Zandar Kai

I joined a guild not knowing what a guild was. The guild was horrible and was not active at all. I had a fellow new player message me asking if she could join (she liked the name), but the founder wouldn't let her in. So, she and I formed our own guild (having no idea what we were doing), and we actually had players join. To this day, I am friends with many of the original members. This led to my being hooked by the game.

DeletedUser36559

I think my BEST day was when I finally learned HOW to play GE the right way! Now I love playing and can't wait 'til Tuesday every week :)

DeletedUser39834

My favorite memory of playing FoE is when we started getting special quest lines with unique prizes. It just makes the play a little more interesting. I would like to have the option of were any volume of forge points go such as into the pool or to be spent. Tamela

DeletedUser29596

It’s about the 2018 Spring Event. I collected & stored all the Lanterns through the quests & thought I would use those at the end of the Event. But I didn’t realize that the Grand Prize (Daily Special) changes every day. And that’s why I couldn’t collect the Cherry Garden’s full set. It was a little disappointing matter for me. But as long as I’m playing the game & new events coming regularly I’ve forgotten that Event. Wish I would overcome all the challenges.

DeletedUser34241

The day I joined my guild on Sinerania... I had been bumbling through this game and then met this amazing group of people who really showed me how fun this game can be! Now I'm hooked!

DeletedUser30650

Favorite Memory: I was getting all these different ways of collecting medals, but hadn't seen any really useful purpose for them. Then I discovered that they could be used for expansions, my Favorite thing!

Ringthane

My favorite memories are all the times before Great Buildings were introduced and ruined the game. Before them everyone was on a level playing field and strategy was the most important thing of the game. Now it's all about who has the most diamonds and willing to spend the most! :(

DeletedUser32559

Nothing compares to that memory of bringing my 1st arc to level 80. Months and months of hard work, the last few levels being extra laborious - and then, you hit it. Level 80. 1.9 locks. Bingo. Everything else fell into place after that.

i2McAbre

I would have to say my favorite memory was when I had this player who was constantly attacking my city and plundering resources. You might ask why that would be a favorite memory, and here's why.

See this person hit every day for a couple weeks and I just brushed it off and really didn't care. One day I was in a bad mood and sure enough they had hit and plundered me. I "Was" going to send them a message asking them to cut it out, but instead I looked at their Great Buildings :D there were three that were ready to be leveled, and most people ask players to "Not" level their GB's so they can double collect on the payouts.

I figured they got a lot of stuff plundering me and I was not strong enough to beat their army so... I flipped all three of their GB's so they couldn't double collect.

:eek:o_O:D:p

Within 20 minutes the person messaged me complaining about what I did. Said it wasn't fair, it wasn't nice, why did I do it? I wrote back that "All is fair in love and war" and that I didn't love it when they plundered all my stuff for two weeks so it was only fair that I caused a little havoc for them.

Needless to say the person whined and cried about it for the next three days.

It was funny as hell... And it became my favorite way to deal with those who plunder. I look to their Great Buildings, sometimes I even watch them for a few days, and if they get near leveling? I FLIP THEM!

And Yes... I have shared that with other players who were hesitant at first, but them felt that oh so sweet feeling of revenge after being plundered.

aced1

The best memory I have is when I finally got the recurring quest. It made my week! I was finally able to complete the DC's that required completing quests.

DeletedUser36724

Finally being able to train Rogues in my city - I always heard that they can be a game-changer, and for me they certainly were! I was very excited when I obtained the ability the train my own rogues, and then when I snagged a Rogue Hideout shrink kit? Ohhhh, yeahhhh.... :)

DeletedUser36852

My favorite memory of playing forge of Empires was the beginning! The game came as part of the software package on a shiny new laptop. I had never played a game like this let alone anything with an online aspect, but I clicked, and I was hooked! What fun to build a kingdom "from scratch" almost, move my buildings, plan, decorate, research...and most importantly...grow! I spent hours initially and never regretted a minute of the play. Later, when I had a tavern, real people came into the game for me...that was fantastic. I got to interact and talk with them, see their kingdoms, learn from them, give and receive support. What fun!
A couple days away from a year's anniversary for me....and every day (and no doubt all the days to come) has been a treat! Hope to see many more anniversaries...for both of us!

DeletedUser2191

I love playing forge of empires as it gives me the opportunity to build beautiful cities with amazing great buildings. My current top favorite memory is from when I made the Earth Pagoda from the recent Spring Event. :)

DeletedUser14847

My favorite memory is when my guild exacted revenge on the #1 guild, as we got stronger and stronger in GvG until we knocked them from their perch and their guild fell apart to the 4 corners of the gaming world.

DeletedUser28686

My Favorite memories in this game has been Making it to future era and doing over 10,00 battle in a guild with good mates who have taught me so much :) best game ever
DC is a great guild and This is my favorite hobby

Status
Not open for further replies.