• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Diamond mine

DeletedUser32916

i have this quest reward idea called a diamond mine.A diamond mine will produce a set number of diamonds a day.This is my idea.

Algona

Sure. I keep asking questions because you don;t give any details. So instead of spending days asking one question at a time and waiting for your answer:

Big Event? Small Event? How many Diamonds would it give? Would Diamond production be Era dependent? How often would it generate Diamonds? Could it be Plundered? Upgraded? Motivated? How large would it be? Could a player win more then one? Could players missing the Event gave a chance to win one later?

Most important to INNO: Since they sell Diamonds, why should they give players a reliable source of free Diamonds that does not require repeated intense effort?

DeletedUser31440

Most important to INNO: Since they sell Diamonds, why should they give players a reliable source of free Diamonds that does not require repeated intense effort?

So I can get more free diamonds, not pay Inno a dime, slowly cause them to not be able to pay their coders/developers, as they lose coders/developers create a ton of new problems with each update that take longer to fix (if they ever get fixed), eventually they stop all new updates, the game becomes stagnate, and finally quit playing because the game is no longer functioning correctly or being updated.

Freshmeboy

INNO could do this but the amount of diamonds it would give for the space required would be negligible...imagine 1 diamond every 24 hours for BA with a scale of one extra per age at a maximum of 10 in OF on a 4X4 footprint. When you consider that INNO values an SoK at 2500 diamonds, which prize is more valuable...? INNO doesn't GIVE in game currency for any reason unless it's earned in some fashion and, as a business, they wouldn't shoot themselves in the foot by creating a diamond mine that gives a healthy amount of that currency. Sorry, NO vote here due to unrealistic expectations...

Salsuero

Looks like the moderators are all on vacation. This should've been moved to Forge Hall long ago.

I would vote no, but it's a moot vote. However, I would be in favor of it if it made say... 1 diamond per 7 days... and it cost at least 200 diamonds to build it. Now we're cooking with gas!

DeletedUser31882

Looks like the moderators are all on vacation. This should've been moved to Forge Hall long ago.

I would vote no, but it's a moot vote. However, I would be in favor of it if it made say... 1 diamond per 7 days... and it cost at least 200 diamonds to build it. Now we're cooking with gas!

3.84 years to break even? Dude, that's cold!

Maybe it'll give supplies to. Based on era of course.

DeletedUser26120

Moved to Forge Hall, like post #4 says - update your proposal to proper format and it'll be moved back.