• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Don't You Hate It When...

MaryTheBold

Exactly. Easy Peasy. I've refrained from even responding to those comments. It's a no brainer.

Last edited:

Agaselle

Sometimes the Questline of an Event does not play out wright.
Today I got all my Halloween Event tickets to buy tools for an daily special I dont care for a bit.

Johnny B. Goode

Sometimes the Questline of an Event does not play out wright.
Today I got all my Halloween Event tickets to buy tools for an daily special I dont care for a bit.
You know that you don't have to spend the tickets on the day you get them, right? You can save them up and spend them when the daily special is something you want.

Cheekywench777

It's been a while since we had one of these types of threads. This is just for fun, please don't abuse your fellow posters...unless of course you play perfectly. (And then you should write guides to edumacate the rest of us yokels. Apologies to all the fine yokels out there, no offense intended.:))

I'll start:

Don't you hate it when...you do two rounds of 15 minute productions only to realize that the quest actually says 15 5 minute productions. LOL
What I hate is when you think you are finished the Daily Challenge only to find out you have to scroll down and do another task, like take 5 sectors of the map and then you get a palm tree for you efforts.

Johnny B. Goode

What I hate is when you think you are finished the Daily Challenge only to find out you have to scroll down and do another task, like take 5 sectors of the map and then you get a palm tree for you efforts.
YES!
Don't you hate it when ........ You Collect from your traz before you see what your Quests call for. Only to find the next quest required you to recruit X number of units.
And again...YES!

Cptvkirk

Don't you hate it when you sit and wait 13 hours for a cultural building to finish and get polished (sky taxi) that produces 55k happiness to see that it doesn't satisfy an event quest to increase by 35k

67Sage101

When your tiny city in the IA has 4000 productions, but a quest wants 8000.
When the guy that's been in IA for a year, plunders your city and steals your 24 hour goods.
When you snipe a player that has quit the game.

67Sage101

Don't you hate it when you sit and wait 13 hours for a cultural building to finish and get polished (sky taxi) that produces 55k happiness to see that it doesn't satisfy an event quest to increase by 35k
How many roads do you need to put down for 35k...:D:D

reijoslav

Don't you just hate it when you level up Himeji to 80 and the only thing it gives you is goods, army, and a defense bonus item...

Dimondus

Don't you hate it when people still beat on that very dead horse (heal all button) over and over again. It isn't going to make anyone in Inno change their minds.

It is obvious that the button is going to stay where it currently is. Especially after it has been in beta for over a month and a half (live less than that). If you have a problem with spending diamond unwantedly, than turn on the spend diamond comfirmation button (simple as that).

If you don't turn it on, than stop WHINING about it.

(sorry for the rant) / (steps down from soapbox)
But they actually changed the location, lol

The Lady Redneck

Don't you hate it when tiles in GBG are about to open. You have zero attrition. You get settled ready to fight and a friend decides to pop in for a chat.