• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

EQAULITY IN NEIGHBORHOODS!!!!

DeletedUser10177

Players like you are great for a laugh. You get merged into a neighborhood with people more advanced than you and then to spite them because you could/would get plundered for goods, coins, or supplies, you disconnect your towns and shoot yourself in the foot for whatever amount of time until a new merge might put you in another hood where your top dog or same as the pack. Great game plan that one you sure showed them...
So you are mad because you can't plunder him?

Algona

How can you not like necroing a 6 month old thread to respond to a 2 year old post on a topic that no longer applies?

A wonderful reminder of the old hood shuffler. Nice find!

DeletedUser29563

Its just a game folks! If and when I'm plundered..which is rare. Nothing in my life changes. Don't draw parallels between FOE and life. Nothing in this..or any other browser bases game should be "stressful". I love this game...a lot. I play way more than I should. But it's solely for my entertainment. I'm not letting anyone down if I play poorly..unlike real life team sports ect. Its a fantasy land...an escape from real life..if only for a few minutes. It's a GAME! Learn some anti plunder tactics...decoying, premium good switch, I have seen players mass boycott GB contributions thru petition work in the past. But relax..it ain't that serious.