• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

FALL EVENT 2017

• Thread starter DeletedUser29247
  • Start date

DeletedUser26965

I think I have 7 in my CE city. Not all of them are current era, but they still pump out plenty of Guild Power weekly. I'll have to figure out how much it is. :)

Edited to add: It is 7 HoFs in my city. 3 are CE, 3 are Modern and 1 is Progressive. Totals 10,430 Guild Power Points per week.
I'd rather fight for glory than collect it.

DeletedUser26120

You should definitely upgrade them Stephen, that number would go up considerably - esp with the PE one.

I use my one-up kits on the HoF every age so they are easy to keep updated. Been doing it since HMA.

sjs, that's a noble concept but people just buy their way up there instead.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26154

You should definitely upgrade them Stephen

If they are offered just as nice supply buildings I'll keep them as supply buildings.

messagespace4.jpg

I'm gonna need ones for Ocean Future because I'll be in that Era by the time I'm collecting them.

ladyleader

Oh, please. You didn't get all those special event sets by any of this balderdash. You got them the same way the Yankees got a lot of their World Series wins, by buying them. And we all know it. So you can save your "guruspeak" for another group of gullibles. We're on to you. :p
38469323.jpg
Stephen, sadly every thread see you post on you are so angry. Its a game, lighten up. Geez!

DeletedUser26154

DeletedUser

Stephen, sadly every thread see you post on you are so angry. Its a game, lighten up. Geez!
As @ardak kumerin said, there are a few of us that like to poke each other on the Forum. We all understand when it's in fun and when it's real, although I'll admit that to one looking in on our comments, they may seem angrier than we actually are. Believe me, you wouldn't want to see my posts if I really got angry.

55370468.jpg

DeletedUser26154

Believe me, you wouldn't want to see my posts if I really got angry.

Never come to the Forums when you're angry.
I go for walks when I get mad.
It works a lot better that way.
With less regrets afterwards.

I was promoted to a Guild GvG Co-General a couple weeks ago.
When word of that got out, the guild I'm in acquired a new challenger.
You think my City Defense gets a lot of attention.
People like to scrap with a partner that knows how to dance.

fe gvg map.png

That's not us taking territories.
The aggressor claims, then releases them right afterwards.
I'm encouraging other friendly guilds to take those towers and hold them.
We can't get mad at things that happen in the game.

Back to the main point and it's about perceptions.
I can instantly distinguish between friendly jabs and intentional shoves.
Most of the people here treat each other with some sort of respect.
The trick is, if you're gonna be pointed?

images (7).jpg

Use something soft.

Algona

Does anyone know if Quest Line is one Quest per day?

Yeeesh. I appreciate INNO giving us alternate Costs. Once again, we got exactly what we asked for. Sigh. INNO, your sick sense of humor is getting old. The beta has a possible 3500ish Goods to Treasury. Some mix of 3 Techs, 2 Provinces, and Thousands of Goods seems a mighty steep price to pay for the ultimate prize.

Is it worht it?

I dunno. I suspect I'll finish the Event in both cities. I don't think I'll be happy when the Event is done.

I'm ready to go, but unlike any previous Event I am not excited about this one.

5 BPs? SERIOUSLY?

DeletedUser

Does anyone know if Quest Line is one Quest per day?

Yeeesh. I appreciate INNO giving us alternate Costs. Once again, we got exactly what we asked for. Sigh. INNO, your sick sense of humor is getting old. The beta has a possible 3500ish Goods to Treasury. Some mix of 3 Techs, 2 Provinces, and Thousands of Goods seems a mighty steep price to pay for the ultimate prize.

Is it worht it?

I dunno. I suspect I'll finish the Event in both cities. I don't think I'll be happy when the Event is done.

I'm ready to go, but unlike any precious Event I am not excited about this one.

5 BPs? SERIOUSLY?
From what I've read/heard it is not tied to a daily schedule.

DeletedUser26154

Once again, we got exactly what we asked for

It's why I rarely complain.

alcatraz bp.png seed vault bp.png inno tower bp.png

I think I need an Arc.

Some mix of 3 Techs, 2 Provinces, and Thousands of Goods seems a mighty steep price to pay for the ultimate prize.

I thought the same thing too.
That's why I finished my Continent map just in time.

north OF map.png
southern OF map.png
end of map.png

I will be in Oceanic Future by the time I'm collecting prizes.
Promethium is the only thing slowing me down.

getting closer.png

I'm not going to upgrade the prizes.

the spice must flow.png

Instead I want a dozen Oceanic Future Cider Mill Super Supply Buildings.

Algona

Woof, Thanks Stephen and Dursland.

Well, i guess it's a challende to see how fast I can do this. Sure hope it's worth it.

Can you get the highest level Cider Press if you don't have one going into the Event?

DeletedUser26120

Can you get the highest level Cider Press if you don't have one going into the Event?
Yes, very easily.

You get two upgrade kits in the questlines, then the required third kit as a bonus when you spend your first 1000 apples (or whatever) and that's very easy to do.

What's difficult is winning six total upgrade kits to upgrade both cider mills. You need 2 extra from a daily special since the 2nd bonus is easy to get as well.

I'll be going for two when it comes up as a daily special and hoping I don't have to spend too many apples getting 'em.