• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Summer Event Feedback

kandoo212

Never mind the Summer Event, I'm still very disappointed that while Inno Games celebrated Yuri Gagarin a few months ago, they totally ignored the July 20th anniversary of the far more intrepid achievement of Neil Armstrong walking on the Moon. Is it just me or do you also smell some anti-American bias here?

Algona

Never mind the Summer Event, I'm still very disappointed that while Inno Games celebrated Yuri Gagarin a few months ago, they totally ignored the July 20th anniversary of the far more intrepid achievement of Neil Armstrong walking on the Moon. Is it just me or do you also smell some anti-American bias here?

Celebrate the greatest hoax of the millenium? It was a fake! [/tinfoil hat] Why not remind INNO in about 2.5 years?

Did we not have Columbus/MLK Events?

isadora Duncan event already forgotten?

DeletedUser17988

Loving the look of the buildings you are offering here, Just wish now we could have less of the grass and more of some different textures, like sand, so the buildings do not look tiled when you lay them down. Last years event had building that looked as though they should be a desert, not on a grassy plain. but again good job with the buildings; they are gorgeous.

DeletedUser17122

Anyone got the stats on the new buildings?

Also, Anyone got a quest list yet?

qaccy

Hmm. No 250 diamonds for completing the Summer Event? All that time wasted building Chateaus in secondary cities. All that time wasted playing Forge of Empires. No more.

Gonna refer you to this post here.

It's just a guess but the increasing number of players with multiple 'diamond farm' cities is probably why they dropped the final quest diamonds from 250 to 100.

You're still getting something! Can't blame Inno for dropping that reward when there are what, 20 servers now? Plus, we'll be getting more tickets this time around than in previous events, so more chances to get prizes.

DeletedUser26517

Another one I won't be able to finish, since there's another "scout a province" quest without an alternative. Being at the edge of LMA and Colonial Age, I will first need to conquer 2 whole provinces from the next era that *maybe* will unlock scouting for me. I won't be able to do it for another several weeks since I lack army / goods from the next era yet, so this event comes at an extremely bad timing for me. I feel cheated on once again. First the ridiculous Mary Stuart event with plenty of province conquering with no alternative in a few short days, now this.

I was really addicted to FoE, and really liked the game and was getting more and more hard core planning my day around it, but these impossible to finish events are getting on my nerves. I'm enjoying the game less and less. I think I let go a little after the Mary Stuart event (I will no longer bother to plan my day around it). One more impossible event like that, and I think I might just quit altogether. You guys (FoE makers) are killing the magic for me. Either make events accessible to everyone (challenging but possible to complete), no matter which era they're in, or don't bother making these events. Or let me turn them off, because being reminded daily that there's a pathetically unfair event going on that I can't possibly complete is like a slap in the face.

Not like anyone from the FoE crew reads this feedback, or cares even a little if they do, but I just needed to vent.

Algona

I sympathize with your position. Note that you can get a ticket a day even if you don't complete any quests. So while you may not be able yo finish all the quests and get the full measure of tickets you can still have some participation.

"In addition to the quests, this year we introduce one more way to get tickets. On first login every day and also every time you complete a summer quest, an additional ticket will show up somewhere in the wilderness surrounding your city."

DeletedUser26574

The Summer Event is here! We are anxious to hear your feedback regarding this event. Please place your comments, concerns and suggestions here.

Your Forge of Empires Team

I think some of the prizes are worthless, like the portraits, it cost a bit to get a tickets, so the prizes should be useful, i got a portrait and was disappointed, it does nothing to help me, should get rid of the useless prizes

DeletedUser26175

How do I pick up a ticket in the wilderness? I have three or four out there, and clicking on them does nothing... and yes, I refreshed my game. Couldn't even open the spin wheel until I did...

DeletedUser26175

Never mind... I got it. You have to click on the tree, not the ticket. Sheesh.

DeletedUser9640

Temple relics seem to be glitches 6 ways to Sunday with event. The relic icon seems to be alwYs on even though there are no relics and no posibility of them..ie. First log on to expiditions. Additionally I have multiple accounts of people who collect a relic only to get medals from the hood wheel payout so seem like the circits on that got crossed with relics.

DeletedUser26575

I am disappointed with the 20 medal reward for the 77 spin Neighborhood goal. I got 8,000 medals (contemporary age) on the spin wheel second spin; so even completing 5 goals per day @ 20 medals per goal for the remaining 22 days ( = 2200 medals) <<<< is much less than the 8,000 medals I just won.

Can Inno make the goal reward more meaningful for experienced members like either 20 medals per age or even better 1 spin per age. The current 20 medal reward is meaningless.

Thanks, cha.

DeletedUser26575

I think some of the prizes are worthless, like the portraits, it cost a bit to get a tickets, so the prizes should be useful, i got a portrait and was disappointed, it does nothing to help me, should get rid of the useless prizes

What happens if you spin and get a portrait that you already have?????? (I hope you get the next prize instead because what is the point of having 2 identical portraits?)