• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Darkest.Knight

It's easy enough just a bit slow. Unlike GvG get a lot of small rewards along the way. Too bad the unit classes are fixed once u made your decision in the beginning, it's really slow not getting 2 credits for each fight. It does help buying action pts with shards, won't be long and I'll buy another 100000.

Avan Sensei

It's easy enough just a bit slow. Unlike GvG get a lot of small rewards along the way. Too bad the unit classes are fixed once u made your decision in the beginning, it's really slow not getting 2 credits for each fight. It does help buying action pts with shards, won't be long and I'll buy another 100000.
I feel buying quantum actions with shards is kinda a waste. I save my shards for expansions in the next season

e2m2

Just don't blow all your shards away. You should save about 500 for the start of next QI so you can buy some expansions for your settlement. You are not getting another 500 free shards from Inno when the next QI starts.

jaymoney23456

Just don't blow all your shards away. You should save about 500 for the start of next QI so you can buy some expansions for your settlement. You are not getting another 500 free shards from Inno when the next QI starts.
This is moronic. Every other time something new starts you get full amt of starting currency. Not sure why QI should be different and you would not get another 500 shards to start. Another way for Inno to trick players I guess is the idea here and try to get them to buy more shards. I was afraid this would be the case too. Is this confirmed from Beta?

Avan Sensei

This is moronic. Every other time something new starts you get full amt of starting currency. Not sure why QI should be different and you would not get another 500 shards to start. Another way for Inno to trick players I guess is the idea here and try to get them to buy more shards. I was afraid this would be the case too. Is this confirmed from Beta?
I know. Unless I win shards from the progress line, which is pretty difficult, I won't have enough shards to start a settlement next season. I'll have to resort to buying shards with diamonds? Without buying the two expansions with shards at the start, you're kinda screwed for the rest of the season.

Pericles the Lion

I know. Unless I win shards from the progress line, which is pretty difficult, I won't have enough shards to start a settlement next season. I'll have to resort to buying shards with diamonds? Without buying the two expansions with shards at the start, you're kinda screwed for the rest of the season.
If you can't buy expansions with shards, buy them with goods.

e2m2

That's how it was on Beta. I assumed it'll be the same on live servers, but I don't know for sure.

jaymoney23456

Uh, if you blew all your shards maybe build a goods building to produce goods?
Of course you can make goods eventually and get expansions. The point is that this cannot be done at the start and with how long it already takes to get a good city going its not unreasonable to expect to get the 500 opening shards every season imo.

Pericles the Lion

Of course you can make goods eventually and get expansions. The point is that this cannot be done at the start and with how long it already takes to get a good city going its not unreasonable to expect to get the 500 opening shards every season imo.
I think that the 500 shards at the beginning of a Championship season are intended to be "seed money". If a player spends them wisely they will be fine. With daily play, we will accumulate approximately 1.6M quantum actions. With this amount, we should be able to reach 450+ progress without spending diamonds or cash. IN getting to 450 we will collect 600 quantum shards. Placing 6 expansions (2 with shards, 4 with goods) will consume 250 shards. Removing impediments will cost another 35, give or take. Rushing buildings will cost 100 shards. So, we start with 500, collect 600 and spend 385. With discipline, we should be able to have a net shard profit of 715 shards (meaning we can afford to be less frugal in the later incursions). The goal should be to end an incursion with no fewer than 500 shards. Players that spend shards like drunken sailors will be behind the eight-ball.

jaymoney23456

I think that the 500 shards at the beginning of a Championship season are intended to be "seed money". If a player spends them wisely they will be fine. With daily play, we will accumulate approximately 1.6M quantum actions. With this amount, we should be able to reach 450+ progress without spending diamonds or cash. IN getting to 450 we will collect 600 quantum shards. Placing 6 expansions (2 with shards, 4 with goods) will consume 250 shards. Removing impediments will cost another 35, give or take. Rushing buildings will cost 100 shards. So, we start with 500, collect 600 and spend 385. With discipline, we should be able to have a net shard profit of 715 shards (meaning we can afford to be less frugal in the later incursions). The goal should be to end an incursion with no fewer than 500 shards. Players that spend shards like drunken sailors will be behind the eight-ball.
The QI is challenging enough. No need to make it worse by not giving players the 500 shards at the start of each round.

jaymoney23456

Its actually worse than simply not giving the players the shards at the start of each round. Many players probably think this is a given due to the fact that you have to totally start your city over each round. Would be different if your city remained the whole championship. Then it would make more sense to only give the 500 shards once.