• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Angel.

what i need to know is do we get the guild rewards at end of incursion or at end of championship ?

Loren1979

Conserve quantum shards until the end of the last season to buy all of the chests. Guaranteed frags.
This is confusing. I saw 3 frag options for node rewards on the difficulty screen and 3 frag options for completing the level. Those specific node rewards were only available when fighting the last boss, and there were only 2 of the 3 level completion frag options in the chests (luckily I got the one I wanted this time). I really like the QI game play, I think it was well designed and thought through, but the way they describe and give rewards is confusing. At the very least all 3 frag options could have been in the chests. Overall though the rewards are good. The pass and end of championship rewards are where it's at.

WillyTwoShoes

Having completed my first season of QI and realizing the full championship is still under way, I have to say.

a. The screens were/are buggy and I had to reload many times on my browser.
b. Not getting why you need an appointed guild overseer.
c. I like the city builds but then I like settlements too.
d. I am not a fan (at all) of new att/def stats just for QI. That to me is a rip off.
e. The pay pass is another low blow by the Inno accountants.
d. I think the rewards for playing are about right.

Angel.

im say in beta i played alone an hated QI. but here in live had my TEAM an most including me liked it

Everyone in my guild and everyone I talked to thought we would receive the ranking rewards at the end of every season. We all found out that's not the case, and the ranking rewards are for the championship. Very misleading. I think Inno did this on purpose to make people spend as many diamonds as they can in the first season. I expect QI activity and diamond spending to drop in the coming seasons.
Whoa! I thought that, too. We don't get them until the whole 6-season championship is over? I thought the ranking rewards were about right for a season, but they are pretty light for an entire six seasons of effort. Very light, in fact. Three months of playing QI should at least earn enough kits to get a fully upgraded version of the neo colossus (excluding premium upgrades). I guess it kinda does when you add in the ones you get from the quantum pass rewards and the fragments from the battle chest rewards, but three months of effort warrants much better rewards than these. And I also agree that the chests at the end of the season are a pretty paltry collection as well. It'll be interesting to see how many people and guilds decide to keep putting in the effort for these rewards.

On the other hand, the good news is I guess this means they aren't going to do with QI what they do with GBG and change the main reward every Championship, so the only way to get it is to earn all the fragments in six seasons. If they were doing that, there would be no reason to give fragments of the premium upgrades at the end of the Championship, since there would be no chance to get the remaining fragments to construct the upgrade kit.

Last edited:
This is confusing. I saw 3 frag options for node rewards on the difficulty screen and 3 frag options for completing the level. Those specific node rewards were only available when fighting the last boss, and there were only 2 of the 3 level completion frag options in the chests (luckily I got the one I wanted this time). I really like the QI game play, I think it was well designed and thought through, but the way they describe and give rewards is confusing. At the very least all 3 frag options could have been in the chests. Overall though the rewards are good. The pass and end of championship rewards are where it's at.
I didn't notice getting any rewards when my guild completed each level. Am I missing something? Is it a chest that you open? Does it automatically go into your inventory? Are there specific rewards for when your guild completes a level?

Pericles the Lion

I didn't notice getting any rewards when my guild completed each level. Am I missing something? Is it a chest that you open? Does it automatically go into your inventory? Are there specific rewards for when your guild completes a level?
The reward for completing a level is an improvement in the contents of the chests that represent the end-of-incursion reward. Higher level chests are much better than lower level ones.

Avan Sensei

On the other hand, the good news is I guess this means they aren't going to do with QI what they do with GBG and change the main reward every Championship, so the only way to get it is to earn all the fragments in six seasons.
I'm not sure about that... I think Inno will change the reward

CDmark

OK, I managed to catch up reading and not sure where to start. I will start with what many will say I am crazy, but I assure you I am not.

QI was extremely well designed, it is very detailed and strategic. I used to be a process engineer, it is like a manufacturing operation. There are always constraints in an operation, resources have a cost too. This is very similar. They did a very good job, I must give credit where it is appropriate to do so.

The crowd may be thinking, "Is CD kissing up?" "Check his banking statements!!!"

No folks, I assure you I am calling it correctly. QI can actually be it's own game. BUT
I don't think it is a good addition to this game.

I want to start with, time.
In order to progress in QI, you do have to collect on time, that means alarms in order to enjoy it more towards the end, with a developed city producing ample coins and supplies. Lets look at settlements as an example because it is very similar from a city building aspect. Do I have to collect that maize 8 hour production in Aztecs? No I don't. That corn can sit there all summer, crows and all, it will not ruin the settlement, just make it slower to finish. There is no 11 day clock and this is a huge difference. As I was writing this part, my alarm went off to collect QI in G world...lol. Now we add on time when you put a cottage or tailor, 1 hour. It makes that cycle 11 hours. Adding a villa or goat farm, 10 hour build then 10 hours to collect. It is like investing in automation, to install it in the current manufacturing space, would most likely require operational downtime. I like the technical aspect but I don't like not getting paid...lol

EDIT-TIME how could I possibly forget the time for manual battles. I will post later on these lovely time vacuums.

Should there be changes?

I have read the many improvements in the prior pages and in beta, many I agree. But I have some bad news (my thoughts), it isn't changing. 10 hours timers will stay. Decorations will cost happiness. These are constraints and fundamental to the design.
Oh, about decorations being a cost and not red, I have a guess as to what happened, sloppy programming. Since they (Inno) understand it is a cost, unlike the 1000's of customers whose are used to seeing the happy face and getting happiness, they wanted to represent the word "happiness" and stuck a smiley face there. No clue at all as to the possible errors that could occur from these pests known as customers.

Let's look at a 2nd example, the 2nd wave not showing properly before you go into battle. It actually shows the first wave again. This reminds me of GE5 and I mentioned it. The order to select most of the time is, defend, negotiate, build. Then some encounters, it goes build, defend, negotiate. It varies too. My Indy player (in vacation guild btw, this is one cutback I did bcs of time), encounter 13 of GE5 may be standard, D/N/B. But my PME player encounter 13 would be B/D/N. To me, this is all sloppy programming and has never been fixed bcs, my guess, it still functions so why fix it.

3rd example, the signal to indicate productions are finished, like we have EVERYWHERE ELSE in the game, settlements, castle, etc does not exist. How anyone can forget this and not fix it after 4 beta seasons, I honestly do not know. Oh I know, SLOPPY PROGRAMMIMG.

I have much more to share about QI, most of it, negative. Not redesigning it, call me cuckoo, but I like the design.

In order for smaller guilds to enjoy it, they would need a Forgotten Temple. I said ENJOY, not play it. They can still play it but with the FT, levels 1-3 are definitely doable for battles. With no FT, they would need to get AD in the settlement which takes 4-5 days to begin getting (just a guess, don't plug into a quantum computer and tell me 3.2 days, get the point), so, by day 7 you can be effective in battles then play 3 days. Hmm, 7 days to play 3, BACK to the top, TIME, many will say waste of time.

Now, the all FOE pros will say, Inno provides this and Inno provides that to get GE5 done. Yea sure, more complicated events for event buildings with Blue AD, which are more TIME consuming. EX Wildlife one extra week (that really was not necessary), SPD (you have to check in a lot).

Inno is no longer providing anything new that is fun, for the majority of players, just more to do, just more time consumed. Now for the top guilds, QI is fun and competitive, I get it, I am in a top guild. But even some in my guild are starting to question the time commitment to this game.

Last edited:

Pericles the Lion

Is that only for the person who completed the node?
No. Every player that completes an action on a node gets a chance to win a reward for that action. There is no separate reward for completing the node (except that the player completing it has the same 40% chance of a reward for the action that finished the node).

jaymoney23456

To maintain interest in QI they will need to up the rewards and probably add diamonds as a reward. Just getting small chances of fragments of buildings that have multiple levels and need 1k fragments to build or relatively small number of fp or goods is not going to sustain interest when you can't even get the main chest prize for your guild until an entire championship is done. The end of season chests are a total joke given the low odds to get what you would actually want and just a scheme to get players to spend more $$.

Pericles the Lion

To maintain interest in QI they will need to up the rewards and probably add diamonds as a reward. Just getting small chances of fragments of buildings that have multiple levels and need 1k fragments to build or relatively small number of fp or goods is not going to sustain interest when you can't even get the main chest prize for your guild until an entire championship is done. The end of season chests are a total joke given the low odds to get what you would actually want and just a scheme to get players to spend more $$.
The top guilds will remain interested. The Neo-Colossus is a very good building at level 8 and much better at levels 9 & 10. Here's what 384 progress got me during the first Incursion. At this rate I'll get the level 8 in a single Championship. That's enough to keep me interested. Players don't have to be in a top guild to get to 400 progress.

1712013105970.png

jaymoney23456

The top guilds will remain interested. The Neo-Colossus is a very good building at level 8 and much better at levels 9 & 10. Here's what 384 progress got me during the first Incursion. At this rate I'll get the level 8 in a single Championship. That's enough to keep me interested. Players don't have to be in a top guild to get to 400 progress.

View attachment 21431
I have 4 selection kits for the neo colossus-still think the rewards should be better overall