• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Pericles the Lion

I don't recall running out of shards for QI town expansions last season. Should shards be gone by the second town expansion this (2nd) season? I'm following the spreadsheet by Flotte Karotte for town setup so hopefully not adding anything I don't need. I'm currently being asked to use diamonds to buy shards to add more expansion tiles. Is this the way it is or did I run into a glitch and not get my 2nd town supply of shards?
It appears that you spent too many shards on your first settlement. We only get the starter 500 shards at the beginning of each 12-week Championship season.

I don't recall running out of shards for QI town expansions last season. Should shards be gone by the second town expansion this (2nd) season? I'm following the spreadsheet by Flotte Karotte for town setup so hopefully not adding anything I don't need. I'm currently being asked to use diamonds to buy shards to add more expansion tiles. Is this the way it is or did I run into a glitch and not get my 2nd town supply of shards?
You don't get a new supply of shards for each incursion season, only for each Championship (6 incursion seasons). During the Championship, they accumulate and carry over, so you start each incursion with however many you had at the end of the previous incursion. After the 6th incursion, a new Championship will start and you will start over with a new supply of shards, losing any you accumulated during the previous Championship.

Pericles the Lion

You don't get a new supply of shards for each incursion season, only for each Championship (6 incursion seasons). During the Championship, they accumulate and carry over, so you start each incursion with however many you had at the end of the previous incursion. After the 6th incursion, a new Championship will start and you will start over with a new supply of shards, losing any you accumulated during the previous Championship.
At the end of the last incursion of the season spend the accumulated shards on the end-of-incursion chests.

Ebeondi Asi

Like all prize lists the prizes continue on. Whether they just repeat is unknown until some one gets past 15 pages.
Usually they do not just repeat... never the less they are more of the same...

ergoetu

Every player that participates in a QI season has an opportunity to win up to two free end-of-incursion chests. The first on comes with 40 progress, the second with 160. The contents of these chests improves as the Guild completes levels. Even if the guild did not complete level 1 you still could free chests if you progressed far enough.
So I guess my Guild did not far enough because I got nothing. Not everybody likes or participates in the abortion of a sub-game

Pericles the Lion

So I guess my Guild did not far enough because I got nothing. Not everybody likes or participates in the abortion of a sub-game
If you got nothing it was because you did not reach 40 progress. If you did reach 40 and did not get anything it's because you did not claim your prize.

xivarmy

Like all prize lists the prizes continue on. Whether they just repeat is unknown until some one gets past 15 pages.
Usually they do not just repeat... never the less they are more of the same...
Assuming it's the same as on beta there's a "fast" section near the beginning and then it more or less keeps a pace, but may slow down further as things get higher and higher.

Colossus kits are at:

Code:
#1:  120,  360,  600,  720,  840,  960, 1080, 1200
#2: 1440, 1680, 1920, 2160, 2400, 2640, 2880, 3240
#3: 3480, 3720, 3960, ...

The section with an upgrade every 120 to finish the 1st one is not repeated later. It seems to stick to every 240 per upgrade for a while after that. But there's a 360 gap between 2880 and 3240 to finish #2 before going back to every 240.

For each 120 with an upgrade you get 300 quantum shards and 10000 quantum medals in the next 3 prizes.

For each 120 without an upgrade you get 100 quantum shards, 20000 quantum medals, and a finish special production.

This is only looking at the free pass, but the pay passes have the same arrangement of "120-long" sections.

When you get an upgrade in the free, you get 1/8th of a silver/gold kit from the passes, 150 shards from each of silver/gold pass, 1/4 of a winner's/rotunda selection kit, and 12500+15000 quantum medals.

When you're on a no-upgrade 120 section, you get 150+150 quantum shards, 25000+30000 quantum medals, and a finish special production and finish all special production from the passes.

Dursland

Like some said, you used too many on your first town run.

But another thing to consider is also progress. You get shards from the prize line if you get enough progress. Floette may be counting on people to have a certain amount of shards from that.

jaymoney23456

QI does get boring when you are waiting to collect supplies/coins and when you are out of action points. Compare this to GbG and its definitely slower paced though GbG is tedious with endless clicking.

jaymoney23456

Apparently the quantum actions from the houses aren't even added once you collect from them-just collected and I stayed at exact same amt (I am well below 100k of them too). Can anyone verify if they are actually added at all and if so when this occurs?

Darkest.Knight

Apparently the quantum actions from the houses aren't even added once you collect from them-just collected and I stayed at exact same amt (I am well below 100k of them too). Can anyone verify if they are actually added at all and if so when this occurs?
At first I thought I got nothing from them as well, but it's such a minor number I had to take a close look to c they do add the expected amount.

There was some discussion about this in the first Incursion. Apparently they are being added, but there is some delay. Exactly how much I don't know, but I think it's maybe a few minutes.