• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Godly Luke

It is actually crazy that the QI buildings don't give any QI boost, you'd think working hard on that project would give results in that project rather than GE or whatever. Maybe it's just too early but the last two events didn't have anything for QI and it's been out that long.
I've actually quite enjoyed the fact that QI buildings do not give QI boosts, and I hope it stays that way. While my thoughts on QI have shifted over the couple weeks its been out, the most redeeming quality of it is that QI does not hand out A/D boosts for it. Instead, lowering the skill floor needed to compete with top guilds to something most medium sized guilds can strive for with a concerted effort. The only way to currently get the QI boosts is through GE5 or the cultural settlements, which happen to be exclusive to to players that have been playing the game for some time, and provides a fairly solid barrier to entry. Thus slowing the problems that GBG currently faces.

Looks like a bug in the QI quantum pass. I just tried to claim a reward for the latest milestone I passed and I got a message saying an internal error had occurred and try again later, then it rebooted the game itself and I landed back in my city. Tried it several times, including after shutting down and rebooting. I put in a ticket, but no way it'll be fixed in time for me to spend the quantum shards I can't collect. Never mind the merits or demerits of the idea and design of QI, can't they at least get the thing to work?

jaymoney23456

I've actually quite enjoyed the fact that QI buildings do not give QI boosts, and I hope it stays that way. While my thoughts on QI have shifted over the couple weeks its been out, the most redeeming quality of it is that QI does not hand out A/D boosts for it. Instead, lowering the skill floor needed to compete with top guilds to something most medium sized guilds can strive for with a concerted effort. The only way to currently get the QI boosts is through GE5 or the cultural settlements, which happen to be exclusive to to players that have been playing the game for some time, and provides a fairly solid barrier to entry. Thus slowing the problems that GBG currently faces.
The top guilds are also the large guilds and they will win out regardless of if more buildings give attack boost for QI. Right now its a huge time sink that I would bet most players get sick of in the long term if it doesn't improve with more attack boost for it, especially as harder difficulties are released.

jaymoney23456

The prizes do not improve once you get past the original list for the QI prizeline. Page 15 and 16 have quantum shards 3 times as a prize and the neo colossus once. Medals 3 times for 10k each.

jaymoney23456

I wonder what participation level Inno would consider a success for QI.

On my main world, here are the number of guilds at different levels of progress so far:

0: 3870 (most of these are probably inactive, don't know how many are active and just not participating in QI)
1+: 920 (150 of these are below 10, suggesting they gave it a brief shot and decided it wasn't for them--probable 0s in the next championship)
100+: 464
500+: 203
1000+: 134
5000+: 29
10000+: 12

In my own guild, with less than a day left in the 2nd incursion, almost half have 0 progress and only 20% have 100+. That's pretty low participation for our guild, but our QI ranking is right about where we are/were usually ranked in the GBG-based and the old GvG-based rankings.

I don't know what Inno's expectations were for this feature, so I don't know how these levels of engagement compare to them.
My guild is now close to 24,000 total ranking points for the first 2 seasons of QI and we may well fall short of completing lv 8 again. We are number 3 on our server.

planetofthehumans2

I think we're just going to have to agree to disagree, doesn't make sense to me to work on QI to not get boosts in QI. It's still very time consuming for the entire session to develop the city to make the coins/supplies/aquaducts/units/smiles. It's not an insignificant amount of time which should correlate to benefitting me in the game. Like why am I checking into foe 4+ times a day just to get 10 frags of a 1000 frag selection kit with every 200 actions, that's garbage. I donate 200k quantum supplies and the only thing I get back is a few thousand quantum supplies which are worthless? Just doesn't make any sense to do all this and not benefit my QI experience.

When GE5 came out I struggled for a while, but there was a clear path to make GE5 easier with the tools and buildings foe gave us. They even started releasing defense buildings months leading up to it.

jaymoney23456

I think we're just going to have to agree to disagree, doesn't make sense to me to work on QI to not get boosts in QI. It's still very time consuming for the entire session to develop the city to make the coins/supplies/aquaducts/units/smiles. It's not an insignificant amount of time which should correlate to benefitting me in the game. Like why am I checking into foe 4+ times a day just to get 10 frags of a 1000 frag selection kit with every 200 actions, that's garbage. I donate 200k quantum supplies and the only thing I get back is a few thousand quantum supplies which are worthless? Just doesn't make any sense to do all this and not benefit my QI experience.

When GE5 came out I struggled for a while, but there was a clear path to make GE5 easier with the tools and buildings foe gave us. They even started releasing defense buildings months leading up to it.
I have to agree. If even the top guilds cannot beat QI in its easiest difficulty and no more boosts are forthcoming then interest in it will crater before long.

Ebeondi Asi

What's in the chests at the end ? It says I have 2 free and 4 paying ones I can open when it's over. Where will they be ?
The items are shown above the chest when you click on it to show the six boxes.
The prizes increase as the levels in Quantum are won.
One I know is if in level 9 the Forge points are 1000 If you finish 9 and enter 10 your FP is 1500 and if your Guild finishes 10 the FP is 2000
All the prizes increase as your Guild finishes more parts of Quantum

The cost is the same no matter what level is finished. With personal fights donations yi can get up to two free. (But be aware no matter how many free, if you plan n buying all six, th discount price for all six is the same whether you win a free one or two ore none.

I just noticed in Quantum if you click in the star show in what level your Guild is on (in the upper left corner) a pop up lists all the prize levels of the Chests for finishing each level. The Entire Guild wins that finished level no matter if some did nothiing or all.

Last edited:

Pericles the Lion

The prizes do not improve once you get past the original list for the QI prizeline. Page 15 and 16 have quantum shards 3 times as a prize and the neo colossus once. Medals 3 times for 10k each.
I wouldn't expect for the prizes to improve beyond page 15. Progress on the Quantum Pass accumulates during the Championship but the level of difficulty remains the same from season to season.

Pericles the Lion

It will have to be adjusted down for sure. I have seen a top guild throw everything at it and only get a bit into level ten.
We're on the Level IX final Boss (250% blue boost) and may not complete it in time. We have yet to learn what Level X looks like but expect that the opponents will gain 50% more boost compared with Level IX. If this is true, then I expect INNO will soon start releasing Event buildings that provide QI boosts. One, or two, event buildings could give enough boost to make Level X achievable. I think that the odds are better that they will provide us with ways to add to QI boosts rather than adjusting down current opponent boosts.

Edit: The first node on Level X is a basic red node with opponents at 250% boost.

Last edited:
Is there any way to check for the exact progress you are on in the quantum pass? All I can find with precision is my progress on the current incursion. The only indication of cumulative progress on the pass is the progress bar, but it is not precise and doesn't tell you exactly how far along you are. I tried hovering over the progress bar and even clicking on it to see if it would display the exact number, but it doesn't. I did, luckily, figure out what my final progress was in the first incursion, and have made a note of that along with my final progress in the 2nd incursion, so I will be able to extrapolate it in the next one by adding up my total progress on previous incursions and adding that to my then-current progress on the next one, but I would not be able to if I didn't calculate and keep track of the numbers. The only other way would be to keep an eye on the bar until you are close to a milestone reward, then do single-progress encounters, checking the pass each time to see if you've unlocked the next one, until the next one unlocks, which would then tell you that you are exactly on that milestone. I did that during the second incursion to calculate what my total progress was in the first incursion. However, that is only practical when you happen to be close to the next milestone. It should not be that inconvenient to find information that should be easily accessible at any time. Knowing exactly where you are on the pass can be important, as it may affect a decision to spend shards for more quantum actions if you are close near the end of the incursion. If this information is available, where is it? If it isn't, why?

Last edited:

Darkest.Knight

lol, what time? Relative to the real time sucking activities I engage in, GBG being number one, QI takes almost no time and completing the new Neo Colossus was pretty easy. Not sure what players are looking for, it's a descent 4 x 4 item. Spending cash, like for most of the game, is not necessary; I wouldn't have considered spending any diamonds. I'll have to compare to c if multiple copies of Neo are worthwhile; I still have old "junk" to remove so another looks goods at the moment.

jaymoney23456

lol, what time? Relative to the real time sucking activities I engage in, GBG being number one, QI takes almost no time and completing the new Neo Colossus was pretty easy. Not sure what players are looking for, it's a descent 4 x 4 item. Spending cash, like for most of the game, is not necessary; I wouldn't have considered spending any diamonds. I'll have to compare to c if multiple copies of Neo are worthwhile; I still have old "junk" to remove so another looks goods at the moment.
Manual fighting alone takes time and if not manual fighting you get less progress since units die like flies with the low boosts we have to work with in QI. Do you have a lv 8 neo colossus already without the pass or are you simply thinking its easy to get with no diamonds for this or that reason? Its possible to get it in a few seasons without diamonds. Not sure how many could do it already with not spending any. I have spent some diamonds but not $ on QI and have lv 8 neo colossus and 2 more selection kits. Hard to say where I would be with no diamonds. Either way, QI is a time drain on top of everything else in the game.

Darkest.Knight

Completed 1 so far w/o spending diamonds. In the end I was able to burn up units every fight but had plenty of resources to replace them. At the very end I was out of supplies, but it worked out fine. Had to let the units heal before I could finish, I just made it by spending a few Shards. I should have enough Shards left for a descent start next round.

Manual fighting alone takes time and if not manual fighting you get less progress since units die like flies with the low boosts we have to work with in QI. Do you have a lv 8 neo colossus already without the pass or are you simply thinking its easy to get with no diamonds for this or that reason? Its possible to get it in a few seasons without diamonds. Not sure how many could do it already with not spending any. I have spent some diamonds but not $ on QI and have lv 8 neo colossus and 2 more selection kits. Hard to say where I would be with no diamonds. Either way, QI is a time drain on top of everything else in the game.
It's definitely possible to have a level 8 Neo Colossus now without spending diamonds. I haven't spent any and I have the fragments and kits necessary to get one to level 8 and have one kit left over. Haven't placed it yet because I'm using the space for blacksmiths for the event questline right now, but I could place it now if I wanted to. I have spent some quantum shards for more actions, but only those I've earned in the incursion and have not used diamonds to buy shards. I also saved a little over 500 shards to help get me started in the next incursion. And I am anything BUT a top player. My guild is outside the top 10 and I am not #1 in my guild. My total combined progress so far through two incursions is only 1375.

Last edited: