• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

Agent327

Check what it says in game

Screenshot_1.jpg

The minimum amount of actions. Nothing about each player having to do so.

Xenosaur

Yes... another clear case of European (Romantic) language structural modification (grammar) differences from English that we're all familiar with (our inventory is replete with these):

The FRAGMENT OF construct:

Fragment of Shrine of Knowledge --> Shrine of Knowledge fragment

Ebeondi Asi

He is speaking and not in broken english when he said this , I hope it really is an error and not just Inno forcing guild minimums in GbG
This is hilarious. Folks the rule is the same as before. 40 total. the in game Inno/Forum person has already written that in this thread. if the players posting worries actually bothered to read the thread you would already know. Instead you fail to bother to pay attention and keep reiterating nonsense.

Sharmon the Impaler

The intrusion events are new and apply whether or not the sector is flipped, as long as there is a hand. If you put the stop sign up with 0 encounters, and someone hits it once, then they will produce an intrusion alert. It has nothing to do with sectors being flipped.

separately, every time a sector is flipped you can now see who flipped it (not just once per day, and not only if the stop sign is up)

The forum says " The minimum requirement is the same as it is now - guild-wide, not per member. " Of course it is the same as it is now , is it the same as it was ?

The in game message that was sent by Inno says it is each member must get 40

Two official answers to the same question.

How about , "The video erroneously stated that it is now required that all members have 40 advances each but in reality is will remain that the guild as a whole must get 40 advances" Is it really that hard to correct an error if it is that ?

Ebeondi Asi

Perhaps we should all worry the rule is 40 per person? Who cares if some cannot accept facts. they need more proof? sorry you will have to then wait until the end of Season results are in. Then you have proof. But maybe the rule is going to be changed not this season but later on? .. Then all you can do is wait until it does eventually happen, and your World is shattered forever. (but vindicated !!!) Such is life.
No amount of saying it is not going to be 40 per person seems to matter. So it shall forever be unclear to some. And maybe if enough players whine enough,. Inno will change it to 40 per person just for them. If I were in charge I would give them what they expect.

Last edited:

CDmark

So, I was wondering about the time to get my first L8 elephant (citadel or royal, still deciding 3FP vs 2% attack).
I used 1000 attacks = 150 fragments. So if my guild finishes 1st, 2nd or 3rd, the fragment values are 78, 69, 62, respectively. I wouldn't consider the difference significant, I used 70 for calculations and it yields the following timeline

1000 attacks per season = 8 seasons (8 months - you would have close to a L1 extra)
2000 attacks per season = 4 seasons + (4 months plus- get it in 5th month)
3000 attacks per season = 3 seasons + (3 months plus - get it in 4th month)
4000 attacks per season = 2 seasons + ( 2 month plus - get it in 3rd month)
5000 attacks per season = 2 seasons ( 2 month)

more than 5000, can be calculated the factors are here.

So, the new building will take considerably longer than the SOH timeline. First, a 40% reduction in the amount gained by rewards for advances, close to 40% reduction for the guild season reward, and then every other season (50% less opportunity vs SOH which was every season). The Iridescent garden is also 40% reduced versus road to victory (only season end rewards apply).

Last edited:

Sharmon the Impaler

So, I was wondering about the time to get my first L8 elephant (citadel or royal, still deciding 3FP vs 2% attack).
I used 1000 attacks = 150 fragments. So if my guild finishes 1st, 2nd or 3rd, the fragment values are 78, 69, 62, respectively. I wouldn't consider the difference significant, I used 70 for calculations and it yields the following timeline

1000 attacks per season = 8 seasons (4 months - you would have close to a L1 extra)
2000 attacks per season = 4 season (2 months - some left over)
3000 attacks per season = 3 seasons (1.5 months - little left over)
4000 attacks per season = 2.5 season ( 1 month plus)
5000 attacks per season = 2 seasons ( 1 month)

more than 5000, can be calculated the factors are here.

So, the new building will take considerably longer than the SOH timeline. First, a 40% reduction in the amount gained by rewards for advances, close to 40% reduction for the guild season reward, and then every other season (50% less opportunity vs SOH which was every season). The Iridescent garden is also 40% reduced versus road to victory (only season end rewards apply).

Redo your calculations , SoH and Elephant alternate every other season.

Chucknorrris

Seems negotiating has been rigged so you have to deal with six goods 90% of the time and not sure if the goods are preset in their positions or on an algorithm but now it is rare for me to get one green locked on the first try. and fail rate if I don't use diamonds has increased dramatically.

CDmark

Seems negotiating has been rigged so you have to deal with six goods 90% of the time and not sure if the goods are preset in their positions or on an algorithm but now it is rare for me to get one green locked on the first try. and fail rate if I don't use diamonds has increased dramatically.
Chuck, I dont think 90% but it wouldn't surprise me 33% each 4/5/6 resource or 25% - 4, 50% -5, 25%- 6. It is hard to determine bcs you have to look at all provinces after each negotiation as one data set and also consider your one province as another data set. It takes too much time to do all the negos then track the data. I like the game but not that much...lol. Back in the day, we did track things for negos, and I recall 33% each being in the ballpark. It could have changed from old map to new map. I asked a friend who does negos, he said it seems the same as the old map. He has done 1000's and 1000's of negos so his qualitative opinion holds some water, for me at least.

85gt

Seems they have changed the % on many things, I used to battle a 4SC sector and I may get 1 attrition, now im getting 6 attrition for my 96% SC sector, Inno seems to know how to kill a game. Not another cent spent on their crooked math and nerfed troops

I just ran into a problem. I am on mobile. I was hitting a sector and an admin raised a stop sign while I made a hit. I was flagged as an intruder but the stop never appeared on the sector, so I continued. That’s an issue!

Is this a bug or is this the intended way things work? I see it as a problem.

Lord Pest

I just ran into a problem. I am on mobile. I was hitting a sector and an admin raised a stop sign while I made a hit. I was flagged as an intruder but the stop never appeared on the sector, so I continued. That’s an issue!

Is this a bug or is this the intended way things work? I see it as a problem.

this is what I see. You enter a fight but while your are hand fighting or before you push the auto fight button. The admin puts the stop sign on the sector. You will complete the fight and get flagged as an intruder. It’s a race condition. I don’t really see it as a bug but just the way the software is timed across a network where there will be a lag between you and the player putting on the stop.

Xenosaur

Let's face it: Certainly feels like the big GbG gold rush is over. Those of us that were here from the original GbG inception (Nov 2019) until now enjoyed the most lucrative and city-building productive time in the history of the game - for personal rewards (even if you only played GbG modestly).

What's happening now borders on dis-interest. Is it the holiday, pandemic, player gaming maturity in FoE? Apathy to the "every 4 hour for 10 days" investment GbG requires? Realization of more time investment for less game value from GbG?

An example on the new map:

A ring 4 sector on the new waterfall map that can ONLY aggregate 2 touching building slots (which would get SCs), out of 4 touching sectors. No one wants to work on it because they'll use up their attrition for the day, and lose out when other more "prized" free fighting sectors open up later.

The map feels like a tourniquet. It plays like that too.