• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

Terrible lag on mobile even after the update. My Ipad would spin for 4 to 5 seconds after every attack, and it was nearly impossible to fight.

The attack window is still not sticking to the sector. I reported this problem months ago and I’m still waiting for it to be fixed.

I do like some of the new battleground features. Bravo on the intruders report.

Johnny B. Goode

Foe is not for participation trophies, it is to learn how to be strong, conquer your enemies. win. not play kissy kissy.
Dude! FoE is a computer game provided by a company for the purpose of making money and played by us for relaxation and escape from the real world. If you think it's some kind of actual individual competition, then you've not been paying attention. So if providing "participation trophies" earns Inno more money, then that's what they'll do.

mulehead

what a STUPID rule 100% of the guild must take part in GBG or the guild gets nothing
do you require 100% take part in GvG nooooo
GE noooo
so why GBG

It is not completely random. Guild with the lowest league points is in the 12 o'clock spot and it goes up clockwise.
I feel like random would be a better idea. All the current layout seems to do is almost guarantee that the lowest ranking guild stays down. All the other starting areas have adjacent sectors with more points.

Flavius Belisarius

The new building is much better than the soh. It doesn't make sense for player's primary fp income to be based on fighting. (Coming from the most anti fp/day collection player you'll see.)

Players that choose attack shouldn't be making more fp than players than focus on collection at the expense of reduced attack.

Fp from gbg is like toothpaste. We all knew too much was coming out but it's hard to get it back in the tube
This is a war-game. Fighting should be essential, but not the sole measure of success.
GvG is still the prime motivator.
Maybe GvG could be expanded beyond the AF Continent

Xenosaur

what a STUPID rule 100% of the guild must take part in GBG or the guild gets nothing
GE noooo
so why GBG

Mule, start here in this very topic with post #4

and... read 4 additional very short, query-defining posts... to post 8.

Asked, answered and succinctly addressed.

You came out swinging pretty hard when the answer was "in plain sight, and a simple read" in the very same topic.

I like the new map, but it really needs to let us zoom out so we can get an overview of the whole map. I can set my browser to 30% and it still isn't quite enough. I can't leave it there because then the text is so tiny it's illegible. This could also be applied to the original map.

Also, it's great to see how many building slots each tile has, but it would be useful if we could see if each slot had a building on it without having to open each tile up.

Ricardoso83

Hi there, till now the rewards are good, I like it: more army, supplies, coins and rogues, diamonds, although it’s simply a update of the map is nothing out this world...
Things like siege, under siege, pit (after conquer the time would be less), would be great, general nothing new in strategy, the map is pretty basic.
About the new building is good I like it, has already att that I think it’s good.
What happens to the soh? So who didn’t read news about it are going to have incomplete sohs? Somehow that is nasty not even a couple of it to complete sets, I need 12prints to a complete set more :(

Ruanne

The new GbG video says the new info provided should help cut down the number of clicks required. But,. when it only shows the number of building slot a sector has, rather then how many of them are built you still need to click on the sector to know when it makes sense to attack the sector??? The info provided should say for example 2 of 3 Bld slots in the info provided. In addition, it should also show how long the sector is locked down for, otherwise you still need to click to find out when you can attack???

RazorbackPirate

What happens to the soh? So who didn’t read news about it are going to have incomplete sohs? Somehow that is nasty not even a couple of it to complete sets, I need 12prints to a complete set more :(
You didn't read any bad news about the SOH, as there is none. The next round of GBG will be on the old map with the old rewards. Each round will alternate between maps with the rewards structure tied to each map.

BpTexas

GE noooo
so why GBG
Where do you see this? Doesn't the guild get the same as it always has, it just isn't posted??

Sharmon the Impaler

It helps to read a feedback thread when you want to give feedback.

https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com...d-battlegrounds-update-2021.43103/post-370283

If you look at the video put out by the official FoE Youtube channel it clearly states that ALL guild members must complete 40 advances in a season or the win will not show up on the affected guilds scorecard in their profile. It is at 2m33s into the video and again this is the FoE official channel. They still get the win just no bragging rights to it.

Ebeondi Asi

The video guy makes an error of language. My bet is English is not his first language and it is just a grammatical error. Just because he said something that may be confused with each and all must vs the Guild must does not make it real. LOL
But yes every single thing you read on ht internet it true. So I have to warn you that you turned into a kangaroo last night. Totally true.

Sharmon the Impaler

The video guy makes an error of language. My bet is English is not his first language and it is just a grammatical error. Just because he said something that may be confused with each and all must vs the Guild must does not make it real. LOL
But yes every single thing you read on ht internet it true. So I have to warn you that you turned into a kangaroo last night. Totally true.

It's coming from the official release video from the maker of the game itself so I can see how people can get confused. I ignore any third party info though.