• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Sharmon the Impaler

I'm not the billion point city ...... the other Virtual Future has those stats ....

I'm approaching 400M !

Again , the Volcano has us pinned to 3 sectors v #1 guild !

Explain again how this new format ' HELPS ' when up against a full 80 paying guild v a F2P 30 player squad ?
Most are seeing what you are seeing Edward , ignore the comments that say everything is fine , it is far from fine.

Edward _MMXIII

I forgot to mention all the non guild players ahead of me in ranking are all in some form of space age .

Are they still playing ?

Have they given up ?

Have they had enough of the new GbG or the new event formats ?

Can't get an answer as to WHY they've abandoned such lucrative positions in this game but INNO/MTG will take yet another approach with the New Year ..... that much is as sure as taxes .

Happy Holidays to all and to all a good __________ !

Sharmon the Impaler

Look carefully at the guild names. I am #32 in Q and some ahead of me are in solo guilds like "The Beach" and "Ugh" those are pretty much on idle as well.

Ebeondi Asi

I forgot to mention all the non guild players ahead of me in ranking are all in some form of space age .
Are they still playing ?
Have they given up ?
Have they had enough of the new GbG or the new event formats ?
Players age out. Players lives change, they have kids, they get better jobs, they graduate from college.. They die. They get cancer, they get bored. They find something else to have fun. None of those reasons have anything to do with Events, or the new GbG or GvG stopping. Life goes on.
Sure some players quit because the hit their final straw or something... got mad over something. it might have been hearing GvG was being dropped.. or the fact all their old hard earned bits are obsolete.. Life goes on.
But almost of them were not happy by much prior. Life goes on.
If you all got over complaining about trivial nothings, and saw what is good about the game. you might actually be happy. Jeesh

I am glad they are dropping the forums!!! As whine city show-cases the Forums have little to offer anyone except players who revel in Debby Downer antics. The few actual answers to questions, I don't know if those will be able to be taken care of in Discord or not.

Last edited:

Angry.Blanket

Players age out. Players lives change, they have kids, they get better jobs, they graduate from college.. They die. They get cancer, they get bored. They find something else to have fun. None of those reasons have anything to do with Events, or the new GbG or GvG stopping. Life goes on.
Sure some players quit because the hit their final straw or something... got mad over something. it might have been hearing GvG was being dropped.. or the fact all their old hard earned bits are obsolete.. Life goes on.
But almost of them were not happy by much prior. Life goes on.
If you all got over complaining about trivial nothings, and saw what is good about the game. you might actually be happy. Jeesh

I am glad they are dropping the forums!!! As whine city show-cases the Forums have little to offer anyone except players who revel in Debby Downer antics. The few actual answers to questions, I don't know if those will be able to be taken care of in Discord or not.
Are you whining about everyone else voicing their opinions again.

Pericles the Lion

" As whine city show-cases the Forums have little to offer anyone except players who revel in Debby Downer antics. " And yet he remains , he must revel in Debbie Downer antics too I guess.
Perhaps he stays for the same reason that I do. To provide a counter-point to all of the baseless claims, made by you and a few others, that INNO is out to screw their customers.

Wildelk68

Perhaps he stays for the same reason that I do. To provide a counter-point to all of the baseless claims, made by you and a few others, that INNO is out to screw their customers.
Whether they are "out" to screw their customers or not that IS the end result of their recent changes! GBG has become a pure tedium, the events are too long with lousy rewards and all other rewards have been reduced! And it has all been done hiding behind algorithm changes! That's my opinion based on playing experience!

Pericles the Lion

Whether they are "out" to screw their customers or not that IS the end result of their recent changes! GBG has become a pure tedium, the events are too long with lousy rewards and all other rewards have been reduced! And it has all been done hiding behind algorithm changes! That's my opinion based on playing experience!
Thanks for helping prove my point.

Edward _MMXIII

I find myself returning to the game regardless what inane changes INNO deploys .

With every action there is a reaction ...... such is LIFE !

The holidays continue !

Amitola1

So... What is stopping you from aging up?
I can answer that for me. I have 2 cities. Both are IND. 2 reasons I don't age up, 1 minor and 1 major. Minor reason is I will be getting into needing 2-lane roads. Relatively easy to deal with. Major reason is in both cities my guilds need to build up treasury goods and is the reason I moved to IND to begin with much sooner than I was ready. Had to jump from LMA to IND in both. But that's me.

Amitola1

As a GBG leader in both my guilds I find the changes to it to my liking. I have learned how to adapt to the changes to get the most out of them in 95% of the seasons. Has INNO purposely made those changes to screw things up. That's a matter of perspective. INNO is a business and needs to make money. So the purpose of the changes is not to screw anyone over but to increase revenue. The alternative would be to dump FoE. That would screw everyone including themselves. Now that would be something to complain about but you would no where to complain. Rock and hard spot baby.!!!!!!

Amitola1

This what I think of the new GBG. Diamond no longer exists because it ha been deemed a Championship. As such if INNO wants to keep Diamond they need to create a true Championship. Diamond could become a proving ground for that Championship. Once a guild qualifies for the Championship they would remain there for it's entirety and not be included in Diamond again until that Championship however long ends. INNO could run multiple Championships that way. All guilds in the Championship would duke it out with the other qualified guilds. At the end of each Championship the top guilds from each Championship could then compete in another Championship to end up with bragging rights. Rewards would remain the same for each championship. Diamond League would return to what it was with fewer guilds due to guilds who are in Championships being excluded. I feel doing this would reduce the complaints I have seen in this thread. Make the Championship a true Championship. IMHO.

Edward _MMXIII

I don't know about anyone else but I'm experiencing GBG burnout with increased battles + increased attrition .

Guilds like mine that only have a few 1000 + battle players are no longer cutting the mustard / cheese etc. .

Remind me in a nutshell how this is now better than before .

Yours truly ,

Battle Fatigued soldier ..... over & out

jaymoney23456

I don't know about anyone else but I'm experiencing GBG burnout with increased battles + increased attrition .

Guilds like mine that only have a few 1000 + battle players are no longer cutting the mustard / cheese etc. .

Remind me in a nutshell how this is now better than before .

Yours truly ,

Battle Fatigued soldier ..... over & out
There is nothing whatsoever better about how it is now compared to when there was attrition free in GbG. It seems certain the changes were not made to make the game more fun for most players.

jaymoney23456

This what I think of the new GBG. Diamond no longer exists because it ha been deemed a Championship. As such if INNO wants to keep Diamond they need to create a true Championship. Diamond could become a proving ground for that Championship. Once a guild qualifies for the Championship they would remain there for it's entirety and not be included in Diamond again until that Championship however long ends. INNO could run multiple Championships that way. All guilds in the Championship would duke it out with the other qualified guilds. At the end of each Championship the top guilds from each Championship could then compete in another Championship to end up with bragging rights. Rewards would remain the same for each championship. Diamond League would return to what it was with fewer guilds due to guilds who are in Championships being excluded. I feel doing this would reduce the complaints I have seen in this thread. Make the Championship a true Championship. IMHO.
Right now there isn't more than maybe 10 guilds at most on my world who can even handle half a map swaps. If those guilds aren't in diamond anymore than diamond GbG would basically become platinum GbG. There is also no reward for winning a 'championship' so there is no point in having it set up in the way you suggest.