• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Just An Observer

Guilds seek out high boost fighters with a lot of goods to guild buildings and experience at leading.
They do not do that on Cirgard. Guilds are focused on social cliques and petty personality politics instead of performance, You can cause zero drama and not be welcome if your level of play is too high. Lots of butthurt over nothing present here too.

Amitola1

No, I have never noticed how players could possibly advance, How can money be used to advance 1 player more than another ?
I understand how a player spending can help a guild. But since you cant win FOE how can 1 player be more advanced than another?
Ranking points don't mean squat, Era don't mean squat, So how is one player more advanced than another in a relevant way ?
You missed the whole point. Guilds can only advance as individuals advance within the guild. It has nothing to do with 1 individual being more advanced than another individual. It is that without those individuals advancing in treasury donations or fighting ability that makes all individuals important which was your argument that individuals are NOT important. THAT IS THE POINT. Without individuals the guild then becomes unimportant. After all a guild is a collection of individuals.
BTW You haven't responded to this post.
I almost forgot to ask this. Are you a solo member guild? If not then how does your guild advance without the support of other INDIVIDUALS doing what @Pericles the Lion just pointed out? I am very interested in your response to these questions.
I am still interested in your response instead of some sort of redirection like politicians do.

Last edited:

Miljenko2

Why there is option to delete Camp at HQ! Who needs that?
Why generate chances to make mistake!
Replace "DELETE" option with "SUBSTITUTE/REPLACE" , if guild want to upgrade Camp at HQ!

Eadyth

Why there is option to delete Camp at HQ! Who needs that?
Why generate chances to make mistake!
Replace "DELETE" option with "SUBSTITUTE/REPLACE" , if guild want to upgrade Camp at HQ!
Actually someone could want to delete it as a strategy to slow down points. Guilds in high diamond don't necessarily want to stay in high diamond.

Be Chuille

We are on a Platinum map this season. A few guilds are taking sectors. There are very few buildings on the sectors that have been taken. Some guilds are building no buildings.
Thanks Inno. You have made the new buildings too expensive for many guilds.

Eadyth

I'm actually happy this season. From one season to another I will also probably have a different attitude depending on who we end up on the map with and what they want to do and whether that is reasonable for us, but that was true before, lol.

The only thing I really hate about the new GBG now is the concept that a few guilds will get lots of ToC (or equivalent). That seems unreasonable to me. It distances the guilds even faster. It also will have the effect of making people not want to visit smaller guilds because they need to stay home to get their guild's fragment reward. I liked having people I've known a long time visit my guild. So it changes the social environment of the game: It makes the elite more elite.

Ebeondi Asi

You have made the new buildings too expensive for many guilds.
They are not too expensive. Those Guilds are to cheap on leveling up Treasury Great Buildings.That the members decline or refuse to level up their own Treasury GBs is their problem, and the Guilds leaders problem for not knowing or caring to force the Guildies to level up Treasury Buildings. The fact is everyone in the cheapskate Guilds thinks someone else should be helping the Guild Treasury, and they all have excuses why they don't. (this has been true since I started playing Foe!!)
Lucky for me all three of my Guilds are concentrating on getting everyone to level up Treasury GBs. And the reports from Guildies watching the Treasury is we are doing a great job! And we all will keep at it until there is no longer any issue on making as many GbG buildings as we desire!. And that is the solution. Not whining that they can't build them because they 'cost too much". :cool:

Sharmon the Impaler

The days of "Must have an Arc or willing to work towards one" are long gone. The guildmates have to get these and other guild goods GBs up (AI Core , Hydra , Obs , etc.) or the whole guild suffers. This is on your guild not Inno.

Be Chuille

They are not too expensive. Those Guilds are to cheap on leveling up Treasury Great Buildings.That the members decline or refuse to level up their own Treasury GBs is their problem, and the Guilds leaders problem for not knowing or caring to force the Guildies to level up Treasury Buildings. The fact is everyone in the cheapskate Guilds thinks someone else should be helping the Guild Treasury, and they all have excuses why they don't. (this has been true since I started playing Foe!!)
Lucky for me all three of my Guilds are concentrating on getting everyone to level up Treasury GBs. And the reports from Guildies watching the Treasury is we are doing a great job! And we all will keep at it until there is no longer any issue on making as many GbG buildings as we desire!. And that is the solution. Not whining that they can't build them because they 'cost too much". :cool:
That is not true all of the time. In a small guild with some newer players, the Treasury is not always as strong. Not all guilds have a bunch of high level players who can build Hydras or AI Cores.

Sharmon the Impaler

That is not true all of the time. In a small guild with some newer players, the Treasury is not always as strong. Not all guilds have a bunch of high level players who can build Hydras or AI Cores.
You can build OBS though , if you have no goods in the treasury then that is where the problem is. Work on that instead of wanting to lower the whole game to your guilds standards. If the guild boilerplate says low or no requirements then know that joining them will mean no GBG for you.

Amitola1

The only thing I really hate about the new GBG now is the concept that a few guilds will get lots of ToC (or equivalent). That seems unreasonable to me. It distances the guilds even faster. It also will have the effect of making people not want to visit smaller guilds because they need to stay home to get their guild's fragment reward. I liked having people I've known a long time visit my guild. So it changes the social environment of the game: It makes the elite more elite.
The elite will always be the elite. Cheaters always cheat which makes me think they aren't really elite except in their own minds. The strategy I plan to employ with the new GBG is concentrate on Platinum with forays into Diamond for the TG frags as long as INNO doesn't take them away. So I think you make a very good argument. Maybe things can get back to some form of normal as this plays out.

Be Chuille

This is our map. Our guild has been building on most sectors. Red has been building some, but has some sectors with none. Orange has 1 building. The others have built no buildings that I have seen. I feel badly hitting other guilds who have no buildings. They worked hard to get what they have.
We are not going to be building for the whole season. We will be budgeting.

1698432289119.png

Amitola1

You can build OBS though , if you have no goods in the treasury then that is where the problem is. Work on that instead of wanting to lower the whole game to your guilds standards. If the guild boilerplate says low or no requirements then know that joining them will mean no GBG for you.
This is true. With this in mind a subject that has been mentioned but not fully explored. That is "farming". Farming may go away for the top guilds but farming will never go away, mark my words on this. For the sake of argument let's change the subject to "raiding". Smaller guilds who may not be able to go for the top prize can always just make incursions on a top dog sector. Guess what top dog you can't stop it no matter what you do. We small fries can always raid you barns, attics, pastures or anywhere you have items of some value and in your face THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT. Why you say? You cannot capture our HQ is why.

Be Chuille

This is true. With this in mind a subject that has been mentioned but not fully explored. That is "farming". Farming may go away for the top guilds but farming will never go away, mark my words on this. For the sake of argument let's change the subject to "raiding". Smaller guilds who may not be able to go for the top prize can always just make incursions on a top dog sector. Guess what top dog you can't stop it no matter what you do. We small fries can always raid you barns, attics, pastures or anywhere you have items of some value and in your face THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT. Why you say? You cannot capture our HQ is why.
They can use traps on your doorstep to slow you down, if they are total jerks. as some did to us last season.

Amitola1

They can use traps on your doorstep to slow you down, if they are total jerks. as some did to us last season.
True but that wouldn't stop us is my point. In the end farming/raiding will not go away unless INNO makes it happen. Of that I am fairly certain they won't. BTW Traps and decoys are not being used by only the top guilds. That what really sucks.

Amitola1

This is our map. Our guild has been building on most sectors. Red has been building some, but has some sectors with none. Orange has 1 building. The others have built no buildings that I have seen. I feel badly hitting other guilds who have no buildings. They worked hard to get what they have.
We are not going to be building for the whole season. We will be budgeting.

View attachment 20902
Very good to hear. If more of the guilds would take that attitude this would be a much better game. Kuddos to @BlueAjah and your guild.