• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for the GvG shutdown and the Guild Raids

jaymoney23456

If you are focused on individual rewards and rank, then you won't understand the loss. Gvg was the closest thing to a virtual team play. We got together on Discord, planned with our guild and oir allies, helped each other build our cities once the brief fight was done, and most importantly shared our lives. We sent gifts, literally shared real life resources, got together when traveling, sustained each other in need, rejoiced with each other's successes. This was the one feature which we have not been able to replace elsewhere or we would have left long ago. I quit spending the day they announced new gbg because it became obvious gvg is meant to die. We long ago understood its no longer supported but we hung on for lack of an alternative
Thank you Inno I guess for finally killing it so I can quit the slow death of mybold beloved game
You cannot go on discord and strategize and discuss GbG or other aspects of the game?

PJS299

How is it fun to play GvG against script users every night and what is the difference if GbG occurs at different times of the day? Is 8 p.m. server time the only time people have free time to socialize about a game?
GvG brings people together, all working towards the same goal. A lot of people play GBG for personal gains.

Most people can't get on throughout the whole day, so getting on with your friends at reset is fun for a lot of people. Reset, or after work, is really the only free time some people have.

Angry.Blanket

How is it fun to play GvG against script users every night and what is the difference if GbG occurs at different times of the day? Is 8 p.m. server time the only time people have free time to socialize about a game?
Much more fun than farming for rewards in GbG. GbG might be fun if they removed the rewards, Talking about GbG on discord just is not fun we have tried that and no one is even a little interested.

jaymoney23456

GvG brings people together, all working towards the same goal. A lot of people play GBG for personal gains.

Most people can't get on throughout the whole day, so getting on with your friends at reset is fun for a lot of people. Reset, or after work, is really the only free time some people have.
GvG could be fun if the rampant scripting was eliminated. That and make it less cumbersome to fight there and do some bugfixes.

jaymoney23456

This makes me think you may not be seeing as much scripting as you think. GvG is much less "cumbersome" to fight than GbG. It is very easy to fight fast in GvG.
Your comment does not make sense. To fight in GbG all I have to do is click on autobattle. In GvG you have to click 3 times per fight on sectors owned by another guild and if you click just a bit outside the correct area it takes you to another tab. Also, scripting and GvG being cumbersome are seperate issues aside from the fact that there is more lag in GvG when the scripts are active.

-Athena-

You cannot go on discord and strategize and discuss GbG or other aspects of the game?
Read their post again. =) "We got together on Discord, planned with our guild and our allies, helped each other build our cities once the brief fight was done, and most importantly shared our lives."

We do the same and GBG as well but it's harder to do because there is no one set time where the magic happens. I think at first people will still gather but then people will drop off as what happens in real life when a common goal is no longer. Maybe not. One can hope. It's the people I play with, have come to know over the years that has kept me playing and GvG made that possible and GvG is fun and exciting and not a grind and money suck like everything else.

All I can say to everyone is if you haven't had that experience then you truly missed out on something special.

Long ago this became a miserable, individualized game that rewards cheaters with bots, people willing to spend way too much of their life online, and an obvious relentless grab for our cash. I only remain in the game for the fun of getting together for an hour at a specific time, logging into discord, competing with others while making friends whose lives have become a part of mine. During Covid isolation tjese people literally saved my life. Gbg is a grind, where sure you work together for a goal but the daily social gathering in which we share our lives, our pain, our joys, and even sometimes meet in person will now end. Not surprised that inno will now add another feature to add reasons to spend. Gvg was my game and why I spent time and money. Our group of several guilds will go find some new excuse to get together and spend our money elsewhere. Thanks for the heads-up!
Dang, we're really gonna miss you and all your ghost guilds.

Bye!

Angry.Blanket

Your comment does not make sense. To fight in GbG all I have to do is click on autobattle. In GvG you have to click 3 times per fight on sectors owned by another guild and if you click just a bit outside the correct area it takes you to another tab. Also, scripting and GvG being cumbersome are seperate issues aside from the fact that there is more lag in GvG when the scripts are active.
How many times do you have to click per fight in GbG ? at least in GvG you dont have to move your mouse at all.