• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for the GvG shutdown and the Guild Raids

jaymoney23456

bro you don't know how to line up sectors unless they're NPC and you refuse to believe that it's possible. Go try it out. MooingCat even made a video of it if you just google "foe gvg fast fight". You are inexperienced at GVG and laying accusations against others on something you can only experience visually since you aren't Inno, yet you don't know what's visually possible.
Well I guess we can agree to disagree. lol
Besides, it doesn't really matter anyway since GvG is about to go the way of the Dodo.

PJS299

After reading this thread so far I sort of would have liked being involved in GvG. I was never in a guild that did GvG so I missed out on a part of the game and now it's going to be replaced. No reason to get involved now.
If you do it now, you can experience the joy of GvG, and help your guild's ranking before it gets frozen.

Try it out!

jaymoney23456

Just to let you know, it is possible to line up sectors like that. I have done it countless times, and so does almost everybody else that plays GvG.
Just to let you know. GvG is ending so what is the point to argue over and over again about what can and cannot be done there. Not trying to be rude but I had already indicated I was done debating the subject of lining up clicks in GvG.

jaymoney23456

Hopefully the new guild raids is fun to play. Ideally it would be something that is fun and offers good rewards but does not require a large time committment, as there is plenty to do in the game already that takes a significant amount of time.

DreadfulCadillac

I personally think the new GBG update would be much better if the buildings weren't so damn expensive. discouraging farming is great, but making it so you screw over every single guild who isn't top tier is stupid
Disagreed - If you can't afford to conquer the whole map like a top guild, then you just can't afford it. Work on building up member guild treasury buildings.

UBERhelp1

Actually yes, there is.
Monty Python No It Isnt GIF - Monty Python No It Isnt Yes It Is - Discover  & Share GIFs

BSS Vandal

actually no
Your statement is only partly true... as someone already said "it's on the otter parts of the map where you can't do it." Which you would be correct on that aspect. I'm only a yearling and I can do all three... break sieges, npc's & guild owed sectors without moving the mouse, unless it's to change or add units.

Lorendar

I've been playing this game since there were only 6 worlds open. GvG became bad when guilds could lock out ages by locking out landing zones. Why bother having them if you can't use them? Then the original creators sold their baby to new owners that decided to milk as much money out of the players that were more interested in running through it and buy all they could that the Inno squad only made available by opening the wallet, thereby losing the free to play factor that not all items are available to all players. GBG became nothing more than a farming system for guilds to flip the board every 4 hours, which has become even more horrendous with the new changes that pretty much lock out smaller guilds. Then Inno came up with the great idea of turning Forge of Empires into Merge of Empires with their everything is fragments agenda. I know that the time I used to spend on this game has definitely become much less and only staying around because of the friends I have here and helping new players get their footing, much to possibly to their future regret.

I've been playing this game since there were only 6 worlds open. GvG became bad when guilds could lock out ages by locking out landing zones. Why bother having them if you can't use them? Then the original creators sold their baby to new owners that decided to milk as much money out of the players that were more interested in running through it and buy all they could that the Inno squad only made available by opening the wallet, thereby losing the free to play factor that not all items are available to all players. GBG became nothing more than a farming system for guilds to flip the board every 4 hours, which has become even more horrendous with the new changes that pretty much lock out smaller guilds. Then Inno came up with the great idea of turning Forge of Empires into Merge of Empires with their everything is fragments agenda. I know that the time I used to spend on this game has definitely become much less and only staying around because of the friends I have here and helping new players get their footing, much to possibly to their future regret.
Very well said. That sums it up perfectly