• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for the Mini Challenges

Pericles the Lion

So basically.... keep track of everything manually instead of the game putting that info available at a glance. It would not be a bad idea to refine the process of gathering the info.
In my SAT city I have 14 different buildings that produce fragments. If I were to start over, listing what building produces which fragments, it would take me no more than fifteen minutes to prepare the list. So, yes, I do it manually. I keep detailed notes on many of the game's aspects (and I suspect that you do as well). Others may be less ambitious but that's their choice.

jaymoney23456

would be great of there was a heads up that the minichallenge would only appear once before going away for what looks like at least a couple weeks at this point

Johnny B. Goode

The "Finish Goods Production" and "Finish All Goods Productions" that I was asking about are items, not fragments.
True, but you're splitting hairs and ignoring the point (on purpose) that tons of stuff is in our inventories and the proliferation of fragments makes it impossible to actively manage them. They can only be managed reactively. You're just being obstinate now due to your default of "Inno can do no wrong".
I understand that managing a lot of fragments is a problem for you but it's not for me.
Dude, you can't tell me that you're "managing a lot of fragments" actively when you didn't even know where those "Finish Goods" items came from. I knew, because there weren't many of them. Fragments being so widespread is a problem because you cannot possibly actively manage them all without devoting your life to manually recording all of them. One city would be difficult enough, but doing it in multiple cities would be impossible.

Pericles the Lion

True, but you're splitting hairs and ignoring the point (on purpose) that tons of stuff is in our inventories and the proliferation of fragments makes it impossible to actively manage them. They can only be managed reactively. You're just being obstinate now due to your default of "Inno can do no wrong".

Dude, you can't tell me that you're "managing a lot of fragments" actively when you didn't even know where those "Finish Goods" items came from. I knew, because there weren't many of them. Fragments being so widespread is a problem because you cannot possibly actively manage them all without devoting your life to manually recording all of them. One city would be difficult enough, but doing it in multiple cities would be impossible.
If it makes you feel better thinking that everyone shares your problem with fragments then knock yourself out. :p

Johnny B. Goode

If it makes you feel better thinking that everyone shares your problem with fragments then knock yourself out. :p
No, I don't have a problem with fragments...because I take the only sane path and just handle them reactively. Like I said before, I just assemble the item when there are enough fragments and then dispose of it one way or another. That's probably what most players do. Life's too short to spend a good chunk of it manually tracking dozens of buildings and fragments.

Sharmon the Impaler

No, I don't have a problem with fragments...because I take the only sane path and just handle them reactively. Like I said before, I just assemble the item when there are enough fragments and then dispose of it one way or another. That's probably what most players do. Life's too short to spend a good chunk of it manually tracking dozens of buildings and fragments.
The ignore button is just a click away JBG , you know it's pointless and I know it's pointless to talk sense into some people. If Inno capped the attrition reduction to 10% he would think that it's great.

Last edited:

Miljenko2

Please read about the Mini Challenges here and give your feedback below.
Inno,

On all future Events make Titan Goods one of the daily specials, also award in mini games.

So, lower age players will stop feed GREEDE titan age (including me) bastard with FPs.

At least for once BE FAIR to all age players.

Miljenko

PJS299

Inno,

On all future Events make Titan Goods one of the daily specials, also award in mini games.

So, lower age players will stop feed GREEDE titan age (including me) bastard with FPs.

At least for once BE FAIR to all age players.

Miljenko
The game isn't about fairness. The point is to have to find a way to get those goods - even if it involves paying FP - not just being given them for free. If you are not in Titan, you will either have to trade for them, or move to Titan to get them.

Darkest.Knight

SAT aren't that uncommon, I trade them quite a lot for lower age goods; I'd guess there are quite a few players like myself.

Miljenko2

I
The game isn't about fairness. The point is to have to find a way to get those goods - even if it involves paying FP - not just being given them for free. If you are not in Titan, you will either have to trade for them, or move to Titan to get them.
Inno value SAT goods at 1FP=5 goods! Why should anyone pay more!
Fairness = attractiveness, if you forgot about?

Miljenko2

Where in the game are you paying 1fp for 5 goods, I'm getting to the point of needing 10k+ goods for each level of my peggy!
That is how Inno value goods, when you have a chance to chose FPs or goods! Check game narratives!
How many goods you need for Peggy level is completely different story.

Orius Maximus

SAT aren't that uncommon, I trade them quite a lot for lower age goods; I'd guess there are quite a few players like myself.

And when I see players offering SAT goods for lower age stuff, I grab the trades. I actually check for high ages players looking for CE/PME goods on the market to see what kind of deals I can get.