• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.201

Johnny B. Goode

" For quite some time you have been asking us to provide a feature that prevents you from mistakenly selling items from your inventory, and now the wait is over. Some items will be automatically closed as soon as you receive them: All main cultural settlement buildings and their respective fragments, upgrade and selection kits, as well as the main event buildings from 2019 onwards! Nevertheless, keep in mind it will not cover Antiques Dealer exclusive rewards!"

This is one of the most idiotic update items I have seen in my 6 years of playing. The ability to lock inventory items has been available for quite a while now, which makes this "feature" the very definition of redundant.

BruteForceAttack

" For quite some time you have been asking us to provide a feature that prevents you from mistakenly selling items from your inventory, and now the wait is over. Some items will be automatically closed as soon as you receive them: All main cultural settlement buildings and their respective fragments, upgrade and selection kits, as well as the main event buildings from 2019 onwards! Nevertheless, keep in mind it will not cover Antiques Dealer exclusive rewards!"

This is one of the most idiotic update items I have seen in my 6 years of playing. The ability to lock inventory items has been available for quite a while now, which makes this "feature" the very definition of redundant.

There are lot of players who sell their base building from settlements, then they have to open a support ticket and then support has to restore it...This update will eliminate that... so good for reducing support tickets...

Johnny B. Goode

There are lot of players who sell their base building from settlements, then they have to open a support ticket and then support has to restore it...This update will eliminate that... so good for reducing support tickets...
Yeah, because they didn't use the "lock" feature. They deserve to lose them. It's just stupid. Now the rest of us have to put up with (hopefully) unlocking crap so we can sell it. Unless they are making it so we can't sell them at all. I wouldn't think that they would be that stupid, but once again their announcement isn't clear on exactly what the change entails in its entirety. I am so tired of fixes for stupid, accompanied by incomplete information. (And having once been "behind the scenes" for over a year I can say with confidence that the lack of info sharing is a common characteristic of Inno's culture.)

Johnny B. Goode

Since there's no feedback thread for the "Planned Downtime" announcement, I'll ask again here. PLEASE USE ONE OF THE U.S. TIME ZONES FOR ANNOUNCEMENTS. I shouldn't have to remember how my time zone relates to CET (Central European Time) for these. Do you use Eastern Daylight Time (U.S.) for announcements on the European servers? I didn't think so. Absolutely no respect. I have brought this to your attention multiple times. FIX IT.

mellofax

FOE Team
Co-Community Manager
Please be aware we have moved forward the update and it will now take place tomorrow, Tuesday 30th March 2021

Zolta

For quite some time you have been asking us to provide a feature that prevents you from mistakenly selling items from your inventory, and now the wait is over. Some items will be automatically closed as soon as you receive them: All main cultural settlement buildings and their respective fragments, upgrade and selection kits, as well as the main event buildings from 2019 onwards! Nevertheless, keep in mind it will not cover Antiques Dealer exclusive rewards!

This should say we have decided you complain too much about the rewards we choose to give you for events SO we are now going to make them unsellable to the Antiques Dealer so that you will no longer be allowed to sell them for large amounts of coins and gems which you can actually use!

For those of you asking NO you can not ever sell these items not the base buildings not the upgrade kits not the selection kits none of it is sellable anymore!!

Johnny B. Goode

For those of you asking NO you can not ever sell these items not the base buildings not the upgrade kits not the selection kits none of it is sellable anymore!!
If this is true, it makes this change even worse than originally thought. It won't be long until we see Proposals...I mean Ideas proposing that we be able to sell these items. Or at the very least delete them from our inventory if we never plan on building them. (And I'm tired of the reason given for a lot of these changes being "support gets too many tickets". Quit coddling the players and just tell them no.)

Johnny B. Goode

Um simple I play on the test server as well and was quite annoyed when I tried to sell something recently and was denied!
You are incorrect. All you have to do is unlock it in your inventory. I just won an upgrade for the current event main building and it was initially locked in my inventory. I unlocked it and it is now being sold in the AD. It's an unnecessary step for most of us, but Inno apparently needs to coddle the careless. (This means you're not really adding a feature, you're just doing part of the process for those too lazy to lock inventory items for themselves.)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Again, there are delays in recurrent quests cycling
it's obvious that beyond offering us an upgrade that is worth nothing, the developers added again some trojan horse on the quest cycling
PLEASE, remove the quests that offer some loopholes for farming (they are anyway too many in SAAB) and leave us to play the game

Zolta

You are incorrect. All you have to do is unlock it in your inventory. I just won an upgrade for the current event main building and it was initially locked in my inventory. I unlocked it and it is now being sold in the AD. It's an unnecessary step for most of us, but Inno apparently needs to coddle the careless. (This means you're not really adding a feature, you're just doing part of the process for those too lazy to lock inventory items for themselves.)

You are correct I just went into the test server as someone else in my guild said hey we can sell things again so they must have made a change. So either they saw a lot of negative feedback or they just forgot to toggle something in the beginning. either way I am happier now.

Emberguard

The point is instead of:
Item added = default unlocked

it is now
Item added = default locked

Once again, one of the unannounced changes made the game worse. The battle map is zoomed out, making it difficult to use.
it’s a bug. Already forwarded to devs