• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for Wildlife Event 2024

Aethelcatt VIII

I’ve gotta say—it seems to be much easier this time around to build large blocks of tiles to pop, and I don’t know what’s making the difference. The last time this minigame came up (in the fall event), the total number of tile colors on each board was reduced from five to four, and that of course made things a lot easier. This time, I just feel the chance to be even better (without buying any of those expensive tools), but I have no idea how and why. Anybody has any insight on this?

And the dropping rate of daily specials also seems to have improved a lot. I got a total of 16 raccoon hideouts over a span of two consecutive days (got it on the switch on both occasions), and I wasn’t even gunning for it. All I did was to use the tickets I had to in order to keep the total number on hand below four. And—nope, I wasn’t rushing through the quests as I usually do near the beginning of events. I’m pacing myself and saving some of the quests for the days when I do want to go all out for something, although I really don’t know what that “something” might be.

Now, THAT is the problem with this event: I look through the list of potential DS and really don’t see anything to get excited about. It’s nice that some of the new buildings are right there to be had as DS, but I doubt I would actually put any of them in my city, especially since I still have better buildings from the summer, soccer, fall and Halloween events in the inventory. In comparison to those, the new buildings from this event and the winter event appear to be rather unsexy; maybe Inno has finally decided that power creep is getting out of hand over the last couple of years?

Dursland

Looks like today's sale caused another jump. Gold sitting at 740k now.

Admittedly they got me too - not with the bonus currency offer, but with the 200% they threw on top of it lol.

Got my 2k wildlife coins, 8 tickets, and 4 golden tickets along with the diamonds.

The 8 tickets were kind of a rip off, half the boards had little or no paws. Hope the golden tickets perform better - saving them for Rivals.

Pericles the Lion

So for a not so good building you need to pay the 30$ entrance fee then the 100$+ diamond fee for the 1% thing ? I will be missing this event just on principle. This kind of callous attitude toward their customers should not be rewarded.
It's a pure spend to win event. 2 event buildings and 1 in storage , 14 Racoons and 3 Alligators. Gold tier and 100$ in diamonds to complete and I am guaranteed the 1% building as well.

View attachment 21183View attachment 21184
What happened to principle? :rolleyes:

Dursland

Rivals has pushed US29 Dilmun to over a million points for Gold league now.

Somehow I made silver finishing all the quests today but it won't last.

Sharmon the Impaler

You're the only person I've seen who's said anything about it. Did you file a ticket?
It happened the last time the block game came up too. It happens when I close a board before finishing it. Support will tell me to clear my cache and that's about it. I will just wait until the event is over and it will correct itself for the next time.

Pericles the Lion

It happened the last time the block game came up too. It happens when I close a board before finishing it. Support will tell me to clear my cache and that's about it. I will just wait until the event is over and it will correct itself for the next time.
I've been able to jump into, and out of, boards in progress without any issues. On PC.

Ebeondi Asi

Your issue may also depend on your Browser. Each Browser has it's own way of soing stuff. And I would gree it is most likely your browser, or a plugin. Try shutting off some of hte plugins?
I had some trouble with an adblocker and just shut it off for a few weeks. Turned it back on and they had solved the issue.

JJ597

Hey Inno, for the next event how about a 2 level reward system. 1st level would be those that finisheud in the top 1% of the previous event. 2nd level everyone else. For the 1st level players, in their own group, give those in the top 1% a very special prize (diamonds, special building, GB upgrade, etc...), everyone else gets the level 2 rewards. For the 2nd level players, give them the current level rewards. Which would give 2nd level players an incentive to finish 1st in their group.

Dursland

Hey Inno, for the next event how about a 2 level reward system. 1st level would be those that finisheud in the top 1% of the previous event. 2nd level everyone else. For the 1st level players, in their own group, give those in the top 1% a very special prize (diamonds, special building, GB upgrade, etc...), everyone else gets the level 2 rewards. For the 2nd level players, give them the current level rewards. Which would give 2nd level players an incentive to finish 1st in their group.
Hey bro. I have some good news for you!

St Patrick's (next event) has a Silver and Bronze level exclusive building. They are basically downgrades of the Gold league building but still great to have.

Dursland

Back on topic about this event, I got a second entrance ticket today from incidents!

Forgot to brag about the first one lol.

JJ597

When does the St. Patrick' event start? No football event this year? I'm tired of you bragging about how good you are doing!