• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for Wildlife Event 2024

jaymoney23456

Back on topic about this event, I got a second entrance ticket today from incidents!

Forgot to brag about the first one lol.
You sure you are not telling more stories? The announcement and the wikifandom do not show that it is even possible to win tickets from incidents.

xivarmy

You sure you are not telling more stories? The announcement and the wikifandom do not show that it is even possible to win tickets from incidents.
It's possible I believe, but very rare (it has been possible in past years - i haven't seen one directly this year but I believe him when he says he got some). I think less than 1 might be the average for tickets expected from incidents ;)
When does the St. Patrick' event start? No football event this year? I'm tired of you bragging about how good you are doing!
St Patricks is next. Probably about a week after wildlife ends. Wildlife took the place of forge bowl. RIP forge bowl.

Dursland

lol nah not a lie. Thanks for backing me up *ebe* :)

I was very excited when I got them, easily 10 times more valuable than the next best incident - 20 wildlife coins.

I really hope all of you get at least one!!

Ebeondi Asi

Serene Flamingo from Gold upgrade gives fragments of Alligator swamp Upgrade. not the base. Nothing gives the base in the buildings from this event that I can find. ... So what good are the upgrades if there will be no more base alligator swamp after the event is over? Or am I missing something?
I tried hard to find something.. but no luck.
Anyone know?

Pericles the Lion

Serene Flamingo from Gold upgrade gives fragments of Alligator swamp Upgrade. not the base. Nothing gives the base in the buildings from this event that I can find. ... So what good are the upgrades if there will be no more base alligator swamp after the event is over? Or am I missing something?
Anyone know?
According to Mooing Cat's Event Guide, the "Habitat Journey Selection Kit" includes the L1s for Alligator Swamp and Tapir trails

jaymoney23456

It's possible I believe, but very rare (it has been possible in past years - i haven't seen one directly this year but I believe him when he says he got some). I think less than 1 might be the average for tickets expected from incidents ;)

St Patricks is next. Probably about a week after wildlife ends. Wildlife took the place of forge bowl. RIP forge bowl.
So I stand corrected on the tickets. It seems they updated the info in the wikifandom to include tickets though I think you are right that they appear rarely for players.
Would much rather play the forgebowl type event for every event in the year than a lot of these events like the wildlife that are annoying lol

jaymoney23456

Anyone know?
I asked friends that play on Beta who said that you get the base for the alligator building and the other one (forget its name off hand) from the flamingo.

Edward _MMXIII

I've been playing this event on mobile .

This morning I tried the tablet and behold the Rivals event line .

OH WELL !

Edit : now gone from tablet !

Last edited:

Dursland

Swapped into Blood Lily today, won one. :)

I do have blank space at the end of a road but I won't be going after a bunch of them. I'd much rather have the upgraded trees from next event.

Will plant the single Blood Lily for now though! It'll be nice to make some extra guild goods.

KeithOfTheForge

I know there's still 18 days left but it feels like I am really really far behind on completing a full Flamingo Habitat. I just hit 200 paws and collected my fourth upgrade on it. I'll get one more from the final quest but that means I need to collect five more over the next 18 days (325 more paws). Doing the math that's 18 paws per day I need to average. If I do two boards per day, that's nine per board. There is no way I'm going to finish it. I've always hated this event because the number of paws you get on boards is 100% random and there is nothing you can do about it.

And before anyone asks, I've been ignoring the daily and only going for paws on my boards and I've also made sure I haven't lost any refresh tickets either.

Last edited:

Pericles the Lion

I know there's still 18 days left but it feels like I am really really far behind on completing a full Flamingo Habitat. I just hit 200 paws and collected my fourth upgrade on it. I'll get one more from the final quest but that means I need to collect five more over the next 18 days (325 more paws). Doing the math that's 18 paws per day I need to average. If I do two boards per day, that's nine per board. There is no way I'm going to finish it. I've always hated this event because the number of paws you get on boards is 100% random and there is nothing you can do about it.

And before anyone asks, I've been ignoring the daily and only going for paws on my boards and I've also made sure I haven't lost any refresh tickets either.
You shot yourself in the foot more than once. The good news is that you only need 250 more paws (not 325). The bad news is that you won't be able to do this without spending diamonds having done only 2 boards per day (3 are available) and not doing the daily challenges at all. You can get pretty close to 450 paws if you start doing 3 boards and the daily challenge.

Pericles the Lion

One has to

How does doing the daily challenges help in getting the paws needed. What is needed is additional tickets, which daily challenges do not provide.
Dailies provide coins or tools. Coins purchase more tools or extra moves. Tools and extra moves help in gathering paws.

jaymoney23456

Actually you only need 450 progress with the paws to get the lv 11 flamingo building. If you are at 200 that means you need 250 more rather than 325 more. That is still rather a lot but possibly doable. To get the animal crossing gold upgrade you need 550 total paws or 350 more which will be much harder.

JJ597

Dailies provide coins or tools. Coins purchase more tools or extra moves. Tools and extra moves help in gathering paws.
Dailies provide coins, 15 coins, if you get them, takes 4 Days for 1 hammer. Tools are helpful, but cannot get enough of them to get a full Flamingo or the animal crossing upgrade and don't tell me to spend Diamonds!

captain987

Dailies provide coins, 15 coins, if you get them, takes 4 Days for 1 hammer. Tools are helpful, but cannot get enough of them to get a full Flamingo or the animal crossing upgrade and don't tell me to spend Diamonds!
Buying the extra moves is essentially buying 1/5 of a game, much more valuable. I personally wouldn't spend any coins on tools.

Pericles the Lion

Check again. Dailies provide a chance to collect either 10 coins, 15 coins, or one of the three different tools. Like I said before, the coins can be used to either buy extra moves or tools. Both are helpful for progress,

Last edited: