• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Forge Bowl 2022 Feedback

LoveNkind

To get the event building you must gain yardage. To gain yardage you have to spend footballs. If you didn't spend them on tries for the TV or OT you would have had to spend them on something else. The only "but" is if you chose the "special" coach instead of the "progress" coach in which case you would have gained 1 less yard per play. Even so, it should not make any difference provided you complete all of the quests. The fully levelled event building is not that hard to get.
I played hard every day in two worlds. I got 9 levels in both worlds. That is a disappointment, but I expect an occasional Fiore will show up in AD, and that will allow me to complete my Fiore in my main. But my second city is staying in Iron Age. My level 9 Fiore will be Store Building as soon as I need the space. If another event allows me to complete that Fiore, that will be exciting.

Kranyar the Mysterious

I played hard every day in two worlds. I got 9 levels in both worlds. That is a disappointment, but I expect an occasional Fiore will show up in AD, and that will allow me to complete my Fiore in my main. But my second city is staying in Iron Age. My level 9 Fiore will be Store Building as soon as I need the space. If another event allows me to complete that Fiore, that will be exciting.
Won't show up in the AD for over a year, minimum. Should be a daily in next year's Forge Bowl, and may be offered for diamonds once at some point this year.

LoveNkind

Won't show up in the AD for over a year, minimum. Should be a daily in next year's Forge Bowl, and may be offered for diamonds once at some point this year.
There will be many others who did not get a complete building. I doubt FoE will be happy with the level of disappointment. They want you to get exactly one event building without diamonds.

Pericles the Lion

There will be many others who did not get a complete building. I doubt FoE will be happy with the level of disappointment. They want you to get exactly one event building without diamonds.
A player that logged in daily and completed all of the quests should have gotten the complete building if the "Progress" coach was selected and only red players were chosen. Going for daily specials by selecting the "Specials" coach would have reduced total completed yardage by about 200 and would have been the difference between getting a complete building or not.

RazorbackPirate

I'm sure there will be, there is every event. These distance events in particular, there are many who misplay it and fall short one upgrade. Inno gives you the opportunity to get one event building for free. If you don't, that's on you. Pick the wrong players or the wrong coaches, and you're guaranteed to come up short.

I got a full Fiore in two cities, with an extra upgrade left over. Many others did as well. Results of those who didn't notwithstanding, Inno will be fine with an event executed as planned.

Jern2017

On a side note, the FP bonus from the Fiore Village is cut off the screen and not visible in the app version of the game for me.

Attachments

• 20220208_021000.jpg
    20220208_021000.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 6

PaHe

I thought this was a free to play game and that options to buy were extraneous to quests - from what I see you will not be able to complete quests and attain fully loaded buildings from now on without spending money.

Emberguard

If this is a free to play game why do you have to buy (real money) footballs to complete the last quest and get level 10 for the village. Is this going to be a new Innovation for all future quests
You didn’t need to use diamonds at all. Not sure what you were buying for the last quest? Last quest was just collecting goods and doing 1-hr productions.

If you mean collecting Grand Prizes, that too did not require diamonds. It did however require selecting the Progress Coach and ignoring the Gold players

If you got the Mystery Box from the previous Event, then using the Progress Coach and ignoring Gold players guaranteed you a Lvl 10 providing you logged in daily to ensure you got the login currency

Without the Mystery Box from previous Event, then it was still possible but you needed to get enough currency from collecting your incidents

Progress Coach being the second coach in this screenshot

13B71E7E-19F6-4CEC-BE71-A20E07492C9C.jpeg

PaHe

A player that logged in daily and completed all of the quests should have gotten the complete building if the "Progress" coach was selected and only red players were chosen. Going for daily specials by selecting the "Specials" coach would have reduced total completed yardage by about 200 and would have been the difference between getting a complete building or not.
Not so I completed all had progress coach and stayed away from going after daily specials - had to spend $50 (my choice) to get level 10 - contacted Support had them check my logs and was informed that I did indeed have to buy the footballs needed to complete level 10

PaHe

You didn’t need to use diamonds at all. Not sure what you were buying for the last quest? Last quest was just collecting goods and doing 1-hr productions.

If you mean collecting Grand Prizes, that too did not require diamonds. It did however require selecting the Progress Coach and ignoring the Gold players

If you got the Mystery Box from the previous Event, then using the Progress Coach and ignoring Gold players guaranteed you a Lvl 10 providing you logged in daily to ensure you got the login currency

Without the Mystery Box from previous Event, then it was still possible but you needed to get enough currency from collecting your incidents
Not so - has the box had the progress coach -checked in daily - completed all quests - did not go after the silly specials - as I intended to get Level 10 building only -

Emberguard

Not so I completed all had progress coach and stayed away from going after daily specials - had to spend $50 (my choice) to get level 10 - contacted Support had them check my logs and was informed that I did indeed have to buy the footballs needed to complete level 10
One quick question then, how early on did you spend your initial footballs?

PaHe

During events their is a strong possibility that this may become compulsory.......you can choose to play freely and receive diamonds along your play ...... I am a long time player and I've paid a couple times ..... in my case I need that 30% boost and went with least amount to make that final TD

Mind you I received 2 incidents that gave me 200 footballs!

I felt without those I would've needed a higher diamond purchase to convert into plays leading to TD .
I think that that is where Inno is going - I just wish that they would have posted that at beginning and I could choose to not waste my time on events. Put up a Buyer Beware notice like they do when they put up ads to buy with real money FPs and diamonds. Fool me once shame on ,e fool me twice not going to happen

PaHe

One quick question then, how early on did you spend your initial footballs?
went right for the reds and TDs completed all quests til daily in first 2 days - saved up footballs from that point forward to get TDs and still came up 800 footballs short

PaHe

Progress Coach being the second coach in this screenshot

View attachment 19396
Used progress coach ignored the gold went with red finished rush in 2 days used dailys to gather footballs and just went for TDs no specials no sides just the beef

Emberguard

went right for the reds and TDs completed all quests til daily in first 2 days - saved up footballs from that point forward to get TDs and still came up 800 footballs short
Are you saying you spent your footballs in the first 2 days?

Dear Kings and Queens,

Yesterday, with the beginning of the Forge Bowl event, there was a further technical issue which prevented us from deploying the correct version of the event (on all servers aside from EN).

Unfortunately, that means, that key balancing changes — as part of the Beta testing process — were not carried forward to the first day of the event. Following today's update (to 1.222), the correct version of the Forge Bowl event should be available on all servers.

That means, that players will now receive an increased number of Footballs from quests, as well as the improved Grand Prize and Event Pass lists.

As this represents significant changes, and those who participated yesterday would otherwise miss out on the benefits from those balancing changes, we will run a compensation for all players affected.

This compensation has been deployed directly to the impacted players accounts, and provided the difference in terms of Footballs received, Grand Prizes rewards obtained, as well as Event Prizes rewards collected.

We do apologize for the frustration and inconvenience this matter caused, and thank you for your understanding and patience!

If you do have further questions, please reach out to our support team for further assistance.

^ Probably a bit late to be checking now, but did you ever get a sudden increase in footballs without doing anything?

Agent327

Did you have the event box from the previous event?

RazorbackPirate

I thought this was a free to play game and that options to buy were extraneous to quests - from what I see you will not be able to complete quests and attain fully loaded buildings from now on without spending money.
Completely incorrect. I am free to play, always have been. I always get the main prize for free, no diamonds, this one no exception. In fact, I ended up with two extra upgrades, the one in the Event box and the one from getting Silver league.

You clearly did something wrong spending your footballs. Other than the negligible amount from incidents, we both got the same amount, it's how you chose tp spend them that tripped you up.