• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Forge Bowl Ripoff

Graviton

But aren't both valid issues! Everyone who has played this game for any length of time knows how cheap INNO is with rewards. Seriously, a store building for completing level 4 GE in SAM! Give us all a break now and then INNO . One would think you guys are taking the rewards out of your own pockets!! When are the so called devs going to get back reality! Oh! wait I forget its all about profit!

See? This is the kind of poster who will complain when somebody responds with anything other than glowing approval. But we're the bad guys.

Emberguard

Strange thing is I've definitely done the Summer event twice both on that world and another. Both only show it for the badge as having done it once.

Agent327

He said next to soccer ball with all the players. That could be broken up either as:

Icon next to soccer ball | all the players
Or
icon next to | soccer ball with all the players

Both icons contained a soccer ball

He plays longer than you and has played every event. He has finished the Summer Event. He knows that one. Just simple logic.

The Lady Redneck

No Stephen...... The one between the Soccer ball and the Summer Event one. It looks like 4 soccer players with the ball between them. I have never seen that one either. Bu I am not going to whine because INNO has been unfair in not giving it to me. I want to know what Event it is from, so I can try to get it next time it comes round.

Algona

What is the sense of the Forums if we are going to insult those that post here?

When the thread title is inflammatory one should expect replies in kind. There is little tolerance here for people who would rather post diatribes about how unfair the game is or how crappy Inno Games is, rather than post with questions on how to improve their game.
But aren't both valid issues! Everyone who has played this game for any length of time knows how cheap INNO is with rewards. Seriously, a store building for completing level 4 GE in SAM! Give us all a break now and then INNO . One would think you guys are taking the rewards out of your own pockets!! When are the so called devs going to get back reality! Oh! wait I forget its all about profit!

These three posts being in order are, well, delightfully illustrative.

We have a new poster, obviously a nice rational person, but hasn't read the forums much asking for folk to be nice.

Graviton explains exactly why so many of us react the way we do to certain posts.

And then good ol' Wildelk drops the perfect example of what Graviton is talking about.

Absolutely beautiful.

Lord Andover, I invite you to look around, this community has a lot of pleasant facets along with blood in the water shark mentality.

WinnerGR

This is all people ever do complaint to Inno . Unless you are a diamond buyer then you are playing there game for free and they do not make you spend money .

Algona

This is all people ever do complaint to Inno .

As much as you've been posting lately, aren't you actually reading anything?

There's always complaints to and at INNO, but they are rarely the majority of posts.

You should have noticed that posters are a lot more likely to complain about other posters. After all, a lot of people and posts have been complaining at and about you. Like this post.

Anyway, if you're going to post junk posts, please at least get the junk right.

Agent327

No Stephen...... The one between the Soccer ball and the Summer Event one. It looks like 4 soccer players with the ball between them. I have never seen that one either. Bu I am not going to whine because INNO has been unfair in not giving it to me. I want to know what Event it is from, so I can try to get it next time it comes round.

Read back. Answer is already there.

As much as you've been posting lately, aren't you actually reading anything?

Did you really have to ask that?

You should have noticed that posters are a lot more likely to complain about other posters. After all, a lot of people and posts have been complaining at and about you. Like this post.

What if he has noticed and just does not get it?

Anyway, if you're going to post junk posts, please at least get the junk right.

Don't hold your breath.

Last edited:

The Lady Redneck

Well I hope this does not cause to much consternation amongst the whiners, those to lazy to actually learn the game and the "I must have now" brigade. I am not apologizing for what I am about to say. So sit down and have your trauma meds on hand. All the real FoE gamers can go get a coffee, you have heard, or thought all this before.

First INNO GAMES is a profit making company. Just because it can be free to play does not mean it is a charity. It purpose is to create a product that people do want to buy. And their efforts do just that.

The company has to contend with a customer base that is becoming all the more fluid. Face the challenges of constant innovation in order to try to keep up with ever changing technology. Whilst at the same time incorporating ways to allow and take on board player input. All in ways that drive the game forward so it keeps the best of the old along whilst incorporating new aspects. This has to take a great deal of behind the scenes, work, discussions and constant trials to sift through a constant barrage of complaints and often stupid ideas demanded by customers who cannot even use the product in a meaningful way. OK there are times when I think "What the heck are they doing now!!" But those changes produce new challenges for me to master. And that retains my interest.

I think INNO Games is doing a great job. I have been playing FoE for about 6 years for very very little monetary input. Yet they still allow me to get as much out of it as those who do spend enough to drive profit. Yes it does take me longer but that is to be expected. It is like driving a car. The guy who pays to put more gas in the tank gets to go further. So my thanks and respect goes to the Game designers and developers and all who are part of making this game what it is.

Mustapha00

If you think Inno is "cheap" when it comes to Event rewards NOW...

Would any of those long-long-long-term players care to tell folks how it was "back in the day"?

Sheriff Of Rottingham

Rewards now are at least 5x better than "back in the day". Sweet I got a confectionary! A rogue hideout, YES! Once upon a time those were the grand prizes. There was no "level 10". It was a single reward, and that was it. That being said, the complaints about INNO being cheap are ridiculous. Go play another game. And then complain on that game's board about how cheap they are. ALL games are identically "cheap/generous", it is the nature of business. That's how it works. This forum is equal parts these complaints, and equal parts contempt and toxicity. There are bad actors on all sides in just about every thread. By all means be nasty to me about it.