• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Forge Bowl Ripoff

PaHe

Since when do we have to spend to complete all quests in an event - In this event if you spend maximum footballs and complete all quests the maximum you can attain is 1 building plus 8 upgrades instead of 9 - League assignment does not allow an average player to get that final upgrade without spending, Why have an event for a "free" website when you require spending to finish it,

Graviton

Across seven cities spanning from Industrial to VF I have a fully-upgraded Olympic building in each, without the last upgrade for completing the final quest. Guess I'll be selling it at the AD. I didn't spend a single diamond, not even on the coaches.

So to answer your question, "Since when do we have to spend to complete all quests in an event..." the answer is "since never". Your results may vary based on your city's age and how productive it is, and most importantly how well you selected your football players. But unless you screwed one or both of those things up, all upgrades were easy to get.

RazorbackPirate

The entire premise of the OP is wrong. I can understand that this is their experience, but in no way is it reflective of, "Since when do you need to spend." As @Graviton said, "Since never."

I also got a level 10 OT in both of my cities for free. I also ended up with a 10th upgrade from the last quest. Because of my approach to spending footballs and running plays, I've also ended up firmly in Silver league which means an 11th upgrade when the event completes. Just for completing all the quests in the event, just like always.

Individual results may vary

Algona

Grow up. Quit whining. Quit the game. Sue INNO.

Oh. Sorry. Didn't even read the post just reacting to the thread title.

Since when do we have to spend to complete all quests in an event - In this event if you spend maximum footballs and complete all quests the maximum you can attain is 1 building plus 8 upgrades instead of 9 - League assignment does not allow an average player to get that final upgrade without spending, Why have an event for a "free" website when you require spending to finish it,

Hmmm. Grow up. Quit whining. Quit the game. Sue INNO.

Or maybe ask before the last day of the Event the optimal way to play the Event?

PaHe

Your reply befits your arrogance - Grow up - Quit pontificating - quit the game and give the rest of us a rest - read both the posts and the level of sarcasm is at best amateurish and most like a kindergarten spoiled child - but thanks for the input - any future replies will prove my point

Agent327

Great. Another one that just does not get it so has to complain. It is always the fault of Inno and never your own. Use the right players and use the right coach and it is a peace of cake. Fail to do that and start blaming Inno for your own shortcomings. Makes total sense.

barra370804

Your reply befits your arrogance - Grow up - Quit pontificating - quit the game and give the rest of us a rest - read both the posts and the level of sarcasm is at best amateurish and most like a kindergarten spoiled child - but thanks for the input - any future replies will prove my point
Let me spell something out for you. If you are an average player, you should be able to get 9 upgrades. I, a colonial age player, easily got 9 upgrades. It wasn't even close. You need to rethink your playstyle.

RazorbackPirate

Noticed you didn't react or reply to @Graviton or me. Noticed you skated right over the fact we both were able to get more than enough upgrades in each of our cities for a fully upgrade OT, for free. Skated right over the fact that I'll end up in Silver league in both of my cities, earning a second upgrade I don't need in each.

Noticed you completely avoided taking any responsibility that it was you who did something wrong playing the event. Nope, went right to blaming Inno for your loss.

Sorry kid, maybe next year.

Graviton

His point is that you should've come here to ask about strategy before the event was over, not show up to complain afterwards (which, ironically, is itself indicative of amateurs and the entitled). You kinda asked for "arrogance".

Emberguard

The players and coach you selected will determine the result

Now when I spent my footballs on Colossus I had a bit over 9k. When I spent the rest today I had a bit over 1k more. So although it’s between 10-11k lets round it down to a even 10,000 footballs

Now. How many touchdowns do you need?

From questline you get a Lvl 4 Olympic. So you need 11 touchdowns each requiring 80 yards.

11 x 80 = 880 yards needed total.

Football CostCoach SelectedFootballs per yard
(Cost / yards)
Total yards expected
(10,000 / footballs p/yard)
Gold105Default Coach105 / 7 = 15666.66
Gold104Default Coach104 / 7 = 14.86672.94
Gold101Default Coach101 / 7 = 14.43693
Gold105+1 Yard Coach105 / 8 = 13.13761.61
Silver78Default Coach78 / 6 = 13769.23
Gold104+1 Yard Coach104 / 8 = 13769.23
Bronze64Default Coach64 / 5 = 12.80781.25
Silver76Default Coach76 / 6 = 12.67789
Gold101+1 Yard Coach101 / 8 = 12.63791.77
Bronze62Default Coach62 / 5 = 12.4806.45
Silver74Default Coach74 / 6 = 12.33811.03
Red49Default Coach49 / 4 = 12.25816.33
Bronze60Default Coach60 / 5 = 12833.33
Red48Default Coach48 / 4 = 12833.33
Silver78+1 Yard Coach78 / 7 = 11.14897.66
Silver76+1 Yard Coach76 / 7 = 10.86920.81
Bronze64+1 Yard Coach64 / 6 = 10.67937.21
Silver74+1 Yard Coach74 / 7 = 10.57946.07
Bronze62+1 Yard Coach62 / 6 = 10.33968.05
Red41Default Coach41 / 4 = 10.25975.61
Bronze60+ 1 Yard Coach60 / 6 = 101,000
Red49+1 Yard Coach49 / 5 = 9.81,020.41
Red48+1 Yard Coach48 / 5 = 9.61,041.66
Red41+1 Yard Coach41 / 5 = 8.21,219.51

In summary,

- if you picked the +1 yard coach you were guaranteed to get a Lvl 10 as long as you never touched the Gold Players.

- if you picked a coach that didn’t provide the extra yards then it was more or less impossible to get a Lvl 10. You might have potentially scraped in but only if you got enough from incidents, daily log ins and the right players coming up. High
y unlikely to happen as you won’t always have Red appearing and only one of the three would get you over the line

Algona

What point? That you didn't know what you were doing during the Event so screwed up not winning the max prize because you were too (heh, I love turning this back on you) arrogant to ask for help?

I did get that point.

Or the point that in over four years of posting every post you've ever made was whining about something?

I got that point, too.

Or the point that I am an arrogant pretentious asshole? I already knew that. It prolly pisses you off no end that I got lvl 10 OT with three upgrades in each of three cities along with 51 total Daily Specials.

I wasn't being sarcastic. Aside from suing INNO.

If you truly believe what you wrote, that INNO is trying to rip you off, then you should quit the game, they'll just keep trying. Or you can grow up and realize you made the mistake and take the responsibility, an integral part of maturity which so few on this forum achieve. Or at least quit whining as you can see how well that jas worked for you for four+ years.

You won't change anything, you'll just keep being you, I'm sure it will be just as much fun reading your next pissing and moaning post.

Last edited:

UBERhelp1

I made that same mistake. In fear of not making it to the Bronze League, I mostly chose the League Coach, to double the points in the League. Now I only have 8 Upgrades...
Oof. I just went with the diamond coach twice. 300 diamonds seemed like a good price to pay to get a whole lotta rewards. I think I'll even be in silver league!

DeletedUser40940

Wow nice group, lol. Not complaining but I've been playing on and off for years. Never had to pay to get the highest level of building before. But I have to this time. So i guess I needed to get out a calculator, figure out the stats then just pick the right player's? Oops, and coach's. Or pay 50 bucks for the last level.

DeletedUser40940

Wow nice group, lol. Not complaining but I've been playing on and off for years. Never had to pay to get the highest level of building before. But I have to this time. So i guess I needed to get out a calculator, figure out the stats then just pick the right player's? Oops, and coach's. Or pay 50 bucks for the last level.
I pay 80 buck's for a playstation game and that's it, maybe another 20 for extra content. INNO IS GETTING GREEDY...

Sheriff Of Rottingham

You could be happy with a F2P level9 building, and problem solved. I still think you could have gotten 10 F2P though. Anyone that paid $ for the event is the reason we can still play the game.