• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

fp production according to age?

• Thread starter DeletedUser26120
  • Start date
Feel free to check out my city in O world. My BG should average over 250 per day and HC and SC should average 72 each. Add that to the 830 or so from my city and you get 1200+
Sorry I'm not interested in starting a new world just to see your city. The fact that you said "SHOULD" average means you have no clue exactly how much fps they are giving you. Averaging fictional numbers doesn't help either because there will be days where HC and SC will give you absolutely nothing. Averages are not accurate numbers

Loren1979

Sorry I'm not interested in starting a new world just to see your city. The fact that you said "SHOULD" average means you have no clue exactly how much fps they are giving you. Averaging fictional numbers doesn't help either because there will be days where HC and SC will give you absolutely nothing. Averages are not accurate numbers
Actually I have more than just a clue. I have attached the average FP per day for HC. SC will be identical. My record from BG is 396 so an average of 250+ based on the current percent is conservative.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220721-223720_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220721-223720_Chrome.jpg
    419 KB · Views: 6
Feel free to check out my city in O world. My BG should average over 250 per day and HC and SC should average 72 each. Add that to the 830 or so from my city and you get 1200+.View attachment 19766
The only difference i can see between you and i is you spent money on the game to get multiple buildings from single events while i haven't spent a single dime on this game. I'm in SAMJ and i don't even make 1000 fps daily but that is also because i have lots of attacking buildings and that i don't do every BG attempt manually. After i'm done with my 5 lv2 terrace farms, i just use the 5 diamond option to pick up the rest of my city. Doing all BG attempts manually is just too much of a hassle for me and it would get my buildings out of sync with the rest of my city. With the current GBG system, i need those attack buildings but if the siege camp re-balance comes to live servers, i'll dump every single attack building i have for FP buildings as my interest for GBG will be completely gone.

Loren1979

The only difference i can see between you and i is you spent money on the game to get multiple buildings ...
Every now and then I purchase several hundred diamonds to purchase the double your diamonds offer if I can't come up with the 500 diamonds from GE and GBG. In total I probably spend 5 to 10 dollars per year on diamonds. I think it is nice to give Inno a little kickback for what I am getting from the game. Not even close to enough for getting the multiple buildings you are assuming. I had 6,000 diamonds saved up for the soccer event and bought 200 diamonds in the Wildlife event, which might have translated into .5 Mountain upgrade kits, otherwise, everything is organic.

Every now and then I purchase several hundred diamonds to purchase the double your diamonds offer if I can't come up with the 500 diamonds from GE and GBG. In total I probably spend 5 to 10 dollars per year on diamonds. I think it is nice to give Inno a little kickback for what I am getting from the game. Not even close to enough for getting the multiple buildings you are assuming. I had 6,000 diamonds saved up for the soccer event and bought 200 diamonds in the Wildlife event, which might have translated into .5 Mountain upgrade kits, otherwise, everything is organic.
The smallest offer is 3$ for 100 diamonds, so if you purchased a few hundred every time, you went way over what you claim to have spent.
The Crow's Nest building was given in an event that hasn't come back yet for a 2nd round. Also, each Crow's Nest beyond the first costs a few thousand diamonds each to get to lv8. Did you save up diamonds for a full year to get the other 3?

Loren1979

The smallest offer is 3$ for 100 diamonds, so if you purchased a few hundred every time, you went way over what you claim to have spent.
The Crow's Nest building was given in an event that hasn't come back yet for a 2nd round. Also, each Crow's Nest beyond the first costs a few thousand diamonds each to get to lv8. Did you save up diamonds for a full year to get the other 3?
Crows nest is an old building, it is in the specials each summer event and also in the antique shop. I checked my Google store account. I bought the starter pack for $21.39 when i first started playing because it seemed almost too good to pass up. Since then I have spent $5.34 three times in the last 3 years. I don't think any of that was spent on Crow's nests.

Crows nest is an old building, it is in the specials each summer event and also in the antique shop. I checked my Google store account. I bought the starter pack for $21.39 when i first started playing because it seemed almost too good to pass up. Since then I have spent $5.34 three times in the last 3 years. I don't think any of that was spent on Crow's nests.
Cool.. Clearly i don't spend enough time on the game as i never see anything good from the daily specials, i usually go only for the main prize. Since i'm always out of space, i don't bother with the antiques dealer, nothing from it would ever get built and having to check it every 2 hours would be too inconvenient just to get something decent because i can't always be around when prizes change

RRach

City forge point production is useful. Sure. (I can get 960 fps just from my PH's if I get lucky with my BG)
But with enough camp support in GBG you can make a ton of stuff (diamonds, goods, military units, etc) plus thousands of fps ofc

(To the ppl who don't spend a dime on the game: good for you. I respect that. But some ppl do spend dollars on the game. That is their choice and you shouldn't feel jealous or feel the need to aggressively defend your own stance. Chill out. Its a short life. Enjoy it and respect one another)

Last edited:

Loren1979

City forge point production is useful. Sure. (I can get 960 fps just from my PH's if I get lucky with my BG)
But with enough camp support in GBG you can make a ton of stuff (diamonds, goods, military units, etc) plus thousands of fps ofc

(To the ppl who don't spend a dime on the game: good for you. I respect that. But some ppl do spend dollars on the game. That is their choice and you shouldn't feel jealous or feel the need to aggressively defend your own stance. Chill out. Its a short life. Enjoy it and respect one another)
I'm not a mathematician but I think your chances would be 1 in 4.5 million to get 960 FPs from PHs, unless you have more than 12 to throw into the mix.

Loren1979

I've got 12 of them. A few days ago I got 8 doubles from the BG. That's my best so far :)
Approximately 2 times per year the BG should activate all 14 times. The more difficult task is to get all 12 PHs or Crows nests to produce FP on those two days:)