• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Friend gets more coin and supplies from buildings (not boost related) - HELP!

• Thread starter DeletedUser38103
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser38103

You just said it doesn't add up correctly, since the maths were very off.
Only when compared to other uses numbers. What if this user had no real life friends? He's just going to play the entire game earning up to 100% more coin and supplies? That's unreal.

DeletedUser38103

They responded saying it is the guild and boosts. NO IT'S NOT. How do I get in contact with someone more higher up who will actually read through my evidence and take corrective action rather than dismissing this unfair advantage?

DeletedUser38103

"I read what you wrote and without more information have no way of verifying any of this. Right now this seems like conspiracy theory 101 at best.

Kind regards,

John Wick
Ingame Moderator
Forge of Empires, U.S."

Are all "Ingame Moderators" this rude? Why isn't he taking my issue seriously?

Super Catanian

How do I get in contact with someone more higher up who will actually read through my evidence and take corrective action rather than dismissing this unfair advantage?
You can send a PM to one of the mods here, such as @Stephen Longshanks. He might not be able to take corrective action, but could get you into contact with someone who could. Thanks.

DreadfulCadillac

"I read what you wrote and without more information have no way of verifying any of this. Right now this seems like conspiracy theory 101 at best.

Kind regards,

John Wick
Ingame Moderator
Forge of Empires, U.S."

Are all "Ingame Moderators" this rude? Why isn't he taking my issue seriously?
TRUSTN ME.NOT ALL SUPPORT are helpfull.keep trying and summiting new tickets till u get 1 that acctually helps:)

Emberguard

20% boost on 110 is 132, not 154.
Also, when he views his cottage that is built, it says we will get 185, which is 20% more of 154.
So I am not buying your explanation in the slightest :(
Is it motivated? (double output)

Also, it's plausible it's showing more but not giving more :p Without the account that's effected contacting support then they can't investigate. They can give advice and ask questions but they'd need the actual account it's occurring on to contact them before they can access the information of how much the account is collecting

DeletedUser38103

Is it motivated? (double output)

Also, it's plausible it's showing more but not giving more :p Without the account that's effected contacting support then they can't investigate. They can give advice and ask questions but they'd need the actual account it's occurring on to contact them before they can access the information of how much the account is collecting
It's not a factor of being motivated. The building stat, before it is built, is showing an output of 154 in 4 h instead of the correct 110 in 4 h. It has nothing to do with boosts, motivation or guild. It is the base output of the building, as view from the build menu by pressing on the question mark. This is the case for all of his residential and supply production buildings. This issue is even the case for a game started in a brand new server.
Mr. John Wick has Coworker A's username, so he is looking into it. I haven't heard anything in the last 14 hours.

Godly Luke

Guild can also have an effect on buildings. A guild's boosts can lower the time and amount of coins/supplies it takes to build buildings.

DeletedUser38103

Guild can also have an effect on buildings. A guild's boosts can lower the time and amount of coins/supplies it takes to build buildings.
Of course it can, but there is no guild buff that does this, nor would his "just starting out" guild have better perks than mine that is multiple years old...

DeletedUser38103

None of you have noticed or recognized that the building stats in the build menu before it is built are base stats and are not affected by motivation (it cant be since it's not even built yet), guild, boosts or anything else. Once the building is built, the number turns green to reflect that it is influenced by a motivation, boost, etc.
I don't know how else to explain this BUG.

Godly Luke

Normally high rises would cost 87,000 / 131,800, but because of guild bonuses, they cost 29754 / 114,666. I am sure of that.

DeletedUser38103

Normally high rises would cost 87,000 / 131,800, but because of guild bonuses, they cost 29754 / 114,666. I am sure of that.
Yes, you are correct. However, building cost isn't the issue. It's base production rate.

DeletedUser38103

Does coworker have a SMB or event buildings that might upgrade the base rate?
Dude, go back and read through my posts. He has started a new world and even the Longhouse produces 200 coin every hour, whereas mine says it will only gives 100 coin. That is his output with ZERO buildings placed on map, no boosts, no guild, nothing.

DeletedUser38103

I'm going to close this thread because it's an obvious bug and no one will be able to answer because it's a broken game on his end.

DeletedUser38103

He's been tagged in here already and no response so... **shrug**

Status
Not open for further replies.