• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Friend gets more coin and supplies from buildings (not boost related) - HELP!

• Thread starter DeletedUser38103
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser38103

https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com...ions-not-reflected-in-play.24640/#post-227070 This one the guy wasn't reporting a coin discrepancy, but it turned out his villas were producing more than they should have.

https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com...about-base-production-rate.24466/#post-224705 This one the two people had different base production in blacksmiths.

My post in the second thread notes another instance where a mysterious boost existed, but I can't find that thread.
Wow! Thank you.
I'm still waiting to hear back from my in-game mod ticket holder.
I'll definitely post any updates I get.

Godly Luke

I can tell I really triggered you because you read a post you didn't like. It didn't satisfy your craving. You couldn't provide insight or any help on the topic so you chose to attack me instead. How has this helped you? It hasn't. I'll just continue to keep responding and angering you even more because you're not getting your way.
Glad to see this is how seniors treat newcomers.
You're a long winded bully who is preventing progress.
So Algona and RazorbackPirate aren't being nice? Very kind of you to point that out.

Godly Luke

I am just saying that I agree with them in this particular situation. No one has the right to come on the forums and call people "winded bullies" and crap like that.

Super Catanian

I am just saying that I agree with them in this particular situation. No one has the right to come on the forums and call people "winded bullies" and crap like that.
You're absolutely right. I've had my differences with them in other threads, but we are all entitled to our own opinions, and nobody can change that.

DeletedUser

Okay, I think it's time we closed this thread. If the OP gets any new info, he can post it in Forge Hall in a new thread. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.