• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

GbG attrition question.

Pericles the Lion

Have not provided answers you like. "We're looking into it," is an answer, a valid one as well. You just don't like it.
Let's put it to the test with a RL example. You've been working hard at your job and asked your boss for what you think is a well-deserved raise. His reply is "I'm looking into it". How do ya feel when you don't really know your boss that well? How will you feel three months later when you remind him and he says "Thank you for your feedback, I'm looking into it"

Emberguard

What in the heck are you talking about? YOU are the one that claimed the devs answered the questions on Facebook not me. I've repeatedly asked YOU to provide a single example of where a dev answered a player's question about "Heal All", GBG lag, bots, etc. The only claim that I have made is that I have found no answers, from devs, to any of those questions. Your habit of misdirection is just a ploy to avoid having to back up YOUR claims.
Here you go. One example. Back when the Recurring Quests had a limit added to them

RazorbackPirate

Let's put it to the test with a RL example. You've been working hard at your job and asked your boss for what you think is a well-deserved raise. His reply is "I'm looking into it". How do ya feel when you don't really know your boss that well? How will you feel three months later when you remind him and he says "Thank you for your feedback, I'm looking into it"
Inno is not my boss, I am not their employee.

Other than that, this is a great example of an answer one would not like.

al bundy 007

This 4% number is just a complete joke. If I had to guess I would (generously) put it at about 1 in 17. Since I wrote the original post, I don't think has been even ONE time when I've gone 25 or more attacks with 4 SCs and not received an attrition. The really sad part about all of this is that in the last two days there's been 3 or 4 times when I've gone (much) more than 25 attacks without getting an elephant selection kit. The stated odds in this game or the way they are calculated are just total BS. (Try seeing if can figure out how many times you get diamonds from the HC)

Ebeondi Asi

The joy of statistic and chance.
Gradually and with a lot of skepticism along the way... I am finally accepting the percentage are real and not constantly fiddled with by Inno employees (or black hats?) . LOL

Pericles the Lion

This 4% number is just a complete joke. If I had to guess I would (generously) put it at about 1 in 17. Since I wrote the original post, I don't think has been even ONE time when I've gone 25 or more attacks with 4 SCs and not received an attrition. The really sad part about all of this is that in the last two days there's been 3 or 4 times when I've gone (much) more than 25 attacks without getting an elephant selection kit. The stated odds in this game or the way they are calculated are just total BS. (Try seeing if can figure out how many times you get diamonds from the HC)
In the past 30 days my L91 HC delivered 300 charges. I got 148 spoils of war rewards. Of these, 2 were diamond packages. Compared with the published HC stats my results were right on the money. Days do run hot and cold but average out in the end.