• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

GbG attrition question.

Pericles the Lion

Don't bother. If you find it he will question it anyhow. Even a message from a CM is not good enough for him. Devs hold Q&A sessions on Facebook and he feels they do not communicate.
Facebook? Are you serious? I assume that you are referring to the Q&A sessions hosted by Kurt and Jess that are little more than infomercials about events and where the only questions that get answered are the softballs lobbed at them. Any questions about thorny issues such as Mughal, GBG lag, "Heal All", bot use, etc. are ignored.

Pericles the Lion

Some of the devs accounts have since been either deleted, had the staff tags removed and/or modified. Finding specific posts by the devs is going to be pretty difficult. I can try to see if I can find something publicly posted, but it might be one of those things that gets lost to time. Thinking I should start bookmarking things xD
@Emberguard, thank you for your thoughtful response but there's no need to dig into this. Agent327's reply provided the answer I wanted.

Max Damien

Thank you for clarifying it Agent327 ... I just wanted to know which way it went for sure. Now I have a concrete answer to work with and know that anything more than 4 or 5 camps is overkill. I will also pass on the info to the support contact I was in touch with to correct him. Still have a problem every now and then to gain attrition when a tile is supported by 5+ camps, must be a bug.
thx again and have a great new years

Pericles the Lion

They answer those questions. You just do not like the answers you get.
Show me one example of where Kurt or Jess provided an answer to any question regarding "Heal All" aside from the company line "we are exploring solutions" or what they were doing to curtail the use of bots in GvG or GBG.

Agent327

Show me one example of where Kurt or Jess provided an answer to any question regarding "Heal All" aside from the company line "we are exploring solutions" or what they were doing to curtail the use of bots in GvG or GBG.

Like I said, you do not like the answers you get.

Agent327

I'll take that as acknowledgement that you cannot provide an example. Thank you.

True, I can not provide an example, simply cause Kurt has not done a Q&A in some time. Jess has with others. Since that is something you do not seem to know I can hardly take any comments you have about the Q&A serious.

Pericles the Lion

True, I can not provide an example, simply cause Kurt has not done a Q&A in some time. Jess has with others. Since that is something you do not seem to know I can hardly take any comments you have about the Q&A serious.
Jess is the game developer that was on that most recent Q&A as well as previous ones. She's the one answering all the questions. You have no examples.

Pericles the Lion

So you looked it up. Good for you.
What are you talking about "looked it up"? Of course I looked it up, otherwise I would not have challenged you to provide an example to support your bogus claim that the devs answered questions about Mughal, bots, and heal all. They did not, they have not.

Agent327

What are you talking about "looked it up"? Of course I looked it up, otherwise I would not have challenged you to provide an example to support your bogus claim that the devs answered questions about Mughal, bots, and heal all. They did not, they have not.

Like asking me to come up with what Kurt said, who has not been on for some time? Sure, you watched it all. Goodnight Pericles.

Pericles the Lion

Like asking me to come up with what Kurt said, who has not been on for some time? Sure, you watched it all. Goodnight Pericles.
You're the one claiming that the Devs answered the questions. I watched the most recent Q&A to see. Nope. No answers there. I've done all the digging I care to do, it's not my responsibility to verify your claims, Unless you come up with something definitive you are simply mistaken.

Agent327

You're the one claiming that the Devs answered the questions. I watched the most recent Q&A to see. Nope. No answers there. I've done all the digging I care to do, it's not my responsibility to verify your claims, Unless you come up with something definitive you are simply mistaken.

So now you only watched the last one. Guess that says enough. Watch one Q&A and you can make claims about every Q&A.

I am confident that no devs monitor the forum and would certainly never reply. I would love to hear they comb the do not suggest list for good ideas. LOL

Devs monitor this forum, but if you want to see them reply you need to go to Beta.

Pericles the Lion

So now you only watched the last one. Guess that says enough. Watch one Q&A and you can make claims about every Q&A.
What in the heck are you talking about? YOU are the one that claimed the devs answered the questions on Facebook not me. I've repeatedly asked YOU to provide a single example of where a dev answered a player's question about "Heal All", GBG lag, bots, etc. The only claim that I have made is that I have found no answers, from devs, to any of those questions. Your habit of misdirection is just a ploy to avoid having to back up YOUR claims.

Agent327

What in the heck are you talking about? YOU are the one that claimed the devs answered the questions on Facebook not me. I've repeatedly asked YOU to provide a single example of where a dev answered a player's question about "Heal All", GBG lag, bots, etc. The only claim that I have made is that I have found no answers, from devs, to any of those questions. Your habit of misdirection is just a ploy to avoid having to back up YOUR claims.

Only after you claimed they did not communicate.

Anyway, my continuing interest isn't about SC additivity, it's about devs actually communicating with players.

You have dismissed the Q&A as communicating, cause you have watched one.

So now we are back to where this started. They do communicate and you just do not like the answers you get. Since you never will I see no reason to continue this.

Pericles the Lion

They do communicate and you just do not like the answers you get. Since you never will I see no reason to continue this.
I've watched ALL of the Q&A sessions since I started playing. In some threads you comment about my propensity for doing research. Here, you claim that I haven't. You can't have it both ways.

You keep saying that I don't like the answers that the devs provide. My entire point is that the devs have not provided any answers. "We're looking into it" and "Thank you for your feedback" are not answers, They are just PC replies that are meaningless.

Last edited:

RazorbackPirate

You keep saying that I don't like the answers that the devs provide. My entire point is that the devs have not provided any answers. "We're looking into it" and "Thank you for your feedback" are not answers, They are just PC replies that are meaningless.
Have not provided answers you like. "We're looking into it," is an answer, a valid one as well. You just don't like it.

Agent327

Thank you. You just proved my point.