• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser4770
  • Start date

DeletedUser8428

I was told that some "feedback" is not allowed so I "suggested" instead giving feedback.
? who told you feedback was not allowed? Obscenity isn't allowed, other than that, feedback is fine. Proposals, on the other hand, are a different story. If you're proposing an idea that is on Inno's list of "Do Not Suggest" items, those'll get shut down. But feedback isn't a proposal.

DeletedUser32558

? who told you feedback was not allowed? Obscenity isn't allowed, other than that, feedback is fine. Proposals, on the other hand, are a different story. If you're proposing an idea that is on Inno's list of "Do Not Suggest" items, those'll get shut down. But feedback isn't a proposal.
, here is first https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com...ds-arrival-feedback.27486/page-27#post-284785

, here is second , why not make proposal... https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com...rol-in-guild-battlegrounds-for-leaders.27852/

, if this is "Do not suggest or not give feedback"... maybe list is not updated, lol

DeletedUser40996

, here is first https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com...ds-arrival-feedback.27486/page-27#post-284785

, here is second , why not make proposal... https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com...rol-in-guild-battlegrounds-for-leaders.27852/

, if this is "Do not suggest or not give feedback"... maybe list is not updated, lol
The reason is that what you want (Guild leaders controlling who can start an attack on a province) was beaten to death in the first two weeks there's no need to constantly re-hash that subject. it's pretty clear from the feedback in the first two weeks that it's the GvG focused guilds that want the control while the more casual / smaller / mostly mobile guilds don't

RazorbackPirate

What part of those responses is hard to understand? Your feedback has already been shared by others and discussed to death. Inno will see the feedback when they read the thread as well as the responses both in support and in opposition to it.

There is no reason to re-propose and re-discuss an idea that has already been proposed multiple times and discussed to death, multiple times. Your feedback has been given, you'll get no response from Inno. They will either add additional controls, or not.

In the meantime, you need to deal with GBG 'as is'. There are no controls, there are no detailed logs. Solve the problem without them.

DeletedUser30870

We have a terrible time with a rogue member in our guild who does whatever he/she wants regardless of instructions from the guild leadership. He will capture sectors when we don't want them captured. We can't figure out who it is. We would like it if the log showed the player who takes a sector, much like it does in GvG. The log shows the sector being captured, but it does not tell us the name of the player. The log should show us the name of the player along with the other information it gives us. If we knew the player who actually captures the sector, and that player was not authorized to do that, then we could ban that player from the guild.

DeletedUser40996

We have a terrible time with a rogue member in our guild who does whatever he/she wants regardless of instructions from the guild leadership. He will capture sectors when we don't want them captured. We can't figure out who it is. We would like it if the log showed the player who takes a sector, much like it does in GvG. The log shows the sector being captured, but it does not tell us the name of the player. The log should show us the name of the player along with the other information it gives us. If we knew the player who actually captures the sector, and that player was not authorized to do that, then we could ban that player from the guild.
What possible reason is there to not capture a sector whenever possible ?????

RazorbackPirate

How about reasons to go rogue? Here's one:

When I'm online and ready to hit the Battleground and there's no target listed and/or the guild wants members to hold until a time when I'm not available to play. Especially in the higher leagues, I'm not missing out on all those sweet BG rewards for any reason. Either have something for me to hit whenever I'm ready to hit something, or I'll choose my own targets for my own reasons, and go rogue.

Now, in such a case, who's at fault? Me, or guild leadership that has no target for me whenever I'm ready and available?

Last edited:

DeletedUser40996

When I'm online and ready to hit the Battleground and there's no target listed and/or the guild wants members to hold until a time when I'm not available to play. Especially in the higher leagues, I'm not missing out on all those sweet BG rewards for any reason. Either have something for me to hit whenever I'm ready to hit something, or I'll choose my own targets for my own reasons, and go rogue.

Now, in such a case, who's at fault? Me, or guild leadership that has no target for me whenever I'm ready and available?
You deserve ❤❤❤❤❤❤ for your reply .

Darth Mole

That's about the only one I can think of. Unless of course your Guild happens to be populated by a bunch of pot smoking hippies LOL

DeletedUser39462

It triggers witch hunt and everyone is pissed cuz they have to explain themselves and say it wasn't them. This is killing all the joy.

DeletedUser40996

It triggers witch hunt and everyone is pissed cuz they have to explain themselves and say it wasn't them. This is killing all the joy.
Well tough . Plan better so guildies have a guideline where to go if they're on at different times or don't be pissed about members going rogue as they want their rewards .

Salsuero

The SoH is an interesting building. This is the first building (that I've seen) which has a collection that can directly satisfy "donate X goods to your guild treasury" quests. It does however make me question why GBs like the Observatory do not function the same way.

This remains to be seen. I'm not sure that it does satisfy that requirement since you aren't actually actively donating anything (the same reason for the GBs). It's a collection that goes directly to the treasury. You don't have the option NOT to donate, which is the point. If you were to be given an option to keep OR donate and you chose donate, that would make sense. But to say you're donating something when it's automated as the function via collection is not what the devs feel meets the spirit of the ask. I agree with them.

My one criticism of GBG echoes what others have said; the focus on goods production outweighing fighting. I understand the devs are tweaking things as we go along. I am hoping where they land won't be in a place that superior goods generation continues to have a far greater impact on GBG than superior fighting capability.

Negotiations are worth twice as much per attrition point (meaning they are equal to two fights) and so, the cost of goods makes it worth "extra" in that sense. However, the cost of troops to many players keeps them from fighting as much as well. And goods are FAR easier to get than troops. It's a play style difference that determines what you're going to be good at (or not) in this respect.

BruteForceAttack

Well this is "Guild" battlegrounds and not personal battleground, If you don't want to follow what guild leadership wants why are you in that guild?