• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild Expedition - Feedback

DeletedUser25235

Is there a guide where the costs of unlocking GE levels are posted?

DeletedUser8152

Is there a guide where the costs of unlocking GE levels are posted?
The GE announcement has this information:
Each guild member from Iron Age - will generate a cost of 2 Iron Age goods (or 4, when unlocking the difficulty III).
Each guild member from Early Middle Age - will generate a cost of 2 Iron Age goods (or 4, when unlocking the difficulty III).
Each guild member from High Middle Age - will generate a cost of 3 Early Middle Age goods (or 6, when unlocking the difficulty III).
Each guild member from Late Middle Age - will generate a cost of 4 High Middle Age goods (or 8, when unlocking the difficulty III).
Each guild member from Colonial Age - will generate a cost of 4 Late Middle Age goods (or 8, when unlocking the difficulty III).
Each guild member from Industrial Age - will generate a cost of 5 Colonial Age goods (or 10, when unlocking the difficulty III).
Each guild member from Progressive Era - will generate a cost of 5 Industrial Age goods (or 10, when unlocking the difficulty III).
Each guild member from Modern Era - will generate a cost of 5 Progressive Era goods (or 10, when unlocking the difficulty III).
Each guild member from Postmodern Era - will generate a cost of 5 Modern Era goods (or 10, when unlocking the difficulty III).
Each guild member from Contemporary Era - will generate a cost of 5 Postmodern Era goods (or 10, when unlocking the difficulty III).
Each guild member from Tomorrow - will generate a cost of 6 Contemporary Era goods (or 12, when unlocking the difficulty III).
Each guild member from The Future - will generate a cost of 6 Tomorrow goods (or 12, when unlocking the difficulty III).

DeletedUser23828

I like the game but on one of my worlds the starting defensive boost I go against is the same as the starting boost I see on level 2???? I thought each level was supposed to get progressively more difficult but at the moment level 1 and 2 seem the same, except the double attacks start earlier in level 2.
on the other worlds I play in the defensive boost I go against is different between level 1 and 2. is my game bugged ?????????

DeletedUser25273

On level 1, the opponents are generally of the age below you, and Level 2 a mixture of the age below and current, that making it generally more difficult.

DeletedUser23828

ok but why on the other three worlds I play on the defensive boost is much lower if there is one at all?

qaccy

I don't notice a change in attack/defense boost between levels one and two. Cities in HMA see none at all for the first two levels, Future is 65% for the first two levels, and Arctic is 70% for the first two levels. Attack/defense boosts don't start increasing until level 3 from what I've seen.

DeletedUser25625

did you not see that the Panacea's list is per member per age

DeletedUser25625

I was looking at Panacea's list for the goods cost to unlock the difficulty levels for the Guild Expeditions. The amounts are all incorrect. Listed below are the amount of goods (for my guild) required to unlock Difficulty Levels II and III, according to the chart on the Guild Expedition. Does anyone know if Inno made a change to the goods required to unlock levels? That would also mean Darkstar's chart called Guild Expedition – Difficulties is also incorrect.

Difficulty II Cost: 4 of each Iron Age Goods (Total 20 goods)
Difficulty II Cost: 21 of each EMA Goods (Total 105 goods)
Difficulty II Cost: 20 of each HMA Goods (Total 100 goods)
Difficulty II Cost: 44 of each LMA Goods (Total 220 goods)
Difficulty II Cost: 5 of each CA Goods (Total 25 goods)
TOTAL: 470 Goods to Unlock Difficulty II

Difficulty III Cost: 8 of each Iron Age Goods (Total 40 goods)
Difficulty III Cost: 42 of each EMA Goods (Total 210 goods)
Difficulty III Cost: 40 of each HMA Goods (Total 200 goods)
Difficulty III Cost: 88 of each LMA Goods (Total 440 goods)
Difficulty III Cost: 10 of each CA Goods (Total 50 goods)
TOTAL: 940 Goods to Unlock Difficulty III

Based on these numbers you have 2 Iron/EMA members, 7 HMA members, 5 LMA members, 11 Colonial Members, and One Industrial member for a total of 26 GE eligible members

OldTyme72

Inno: You seriously have to take off the 2 BP's for the final tower. 3rd week in a row I got them.

It's going to get to a point I wont even bother w/ that last section. (the section I often have to negotiate & spend diamonds on)

There are plenty of BP's along the trail to where they are not needed for the final tower. The tower we work so hard to get to & finish. Only to get the booby prize.

Algona

Inno: You seriously have to take off the 2 BP's for the final tower. 3rd week in a row I got them.

This seems a reasonable request. I reckon anyone getting to the end prolly doesn't want or need more BPs.

EDIT: My mistake I thought you were referencing BPs of already existent GBs, not ToR BPs.

Last edited:

DeletedUser20367

This seems a reasonable request. I reckon anyone getting to the end prolly doesn't want or need more BPs.

I'm afraid that since they've created the ToR and with uncommon & rare relics giving such good rewards that the BPs are going to stay in the last tower.

DeletedUser14197

I haven't got the temple yet. Not sure if I want it, but I do not plan on doing the last section since chances are, my grand prize is goign to be the blueprints as it was 65 % I believe last week. I am not a gambler, but if I was, and my luck on this game was what I was going by, I certainly wouldn't gamble anything. Last week I spent diamonds to complete one fight, and I am not going to do that again for blueprints.

DeletedUser14197

I'm afraid that since they've created the ToR and with uncommon & rare relics giving such good rewards that the BPs are going to stay in the last tower.

On chat there were people saying they haven't gotten any good prizes from the temple, just more of what they have been getting from GE. Seems there are some people who do get the good prizes, while others haven't gotten any yet. I am going to wait to see if these people who have been getting disappointing rewards ever get anything good, before I build one. After all, I don't seem to normally be the one getting the better prizes. After all these weeks, I still haven't gotten anything great from GE.

OldTyme72

Yes. I was talking about removing the 2 ToR BP's on the final tower.
I was getting good rewards until they added the ToR prints on there w/ a whopping 65% probability. Now 3 weeks in a row I've received prints I no longer need.
Like Honey mentioned.... if I know that ToR prints will (more than likely) be the reward for such a grueling task I won't even bother with that last section anymore.
Again...There are plenty of areas along the trail to get ToR prints. We don't need them as a final reward where the reward should actually be a reward.

DeletedUser13838

On chat there were people saying they haven't gotten any good prizes from the temple, just more of what they have been getting from GE. Seems there are some people who do get the good prizes, while others haven't gotten any yet. I am going to wait to see if these people who have been getting disappointing rewards ever get anything good, before I build one. After all, I don't seem to normally be the one getting the better prizes. After all these weeks, I still haven't gotten anything great from GE.

I seem to recall the last tower giving the largest percentage to ToR bps. I think that's a pretty good prize since for the observatory (the only analogue to the temple) the only way to get bps is from events and gb contributions so it makes sense for GE to give temple bps. Whether it should be such a large percentage in the final tower is an open question but do you really need more goods, coins and supplies as a prize? I don't remember what the regular prizes from before the temple was released were, but aside from a couple of items with a 5% chance there was nothing special anyway. So I'd agree maybe the percentage would be lower but I don't think it should be eliminated.

Now if you suggested getting rid of regular bps as common relics I'd be all for that!

DeletedUser14197

I seem to recall the last tower giving the largest percentage to ToR bps. I think that's a pretty good prize since for the observatory (the only analogue to the temple) the only way to get bps is from events and gb contributions so it makes sense for GE to give temple bps. Whether it should be such a large percentage in the final tower is an open question but do you really need more goods, coins and supplies as a prize? I don't remember what the regular prizes from before the temple was released were, but aside from a couple of items with a 5% chance there was nothing special anyway. So I'd agree maybe the percentage would be lower but I don't think it should be eliminated.

Now if you suggested getting rid of regular bps as common relics I'd be all for that!

No, if the only other prizes were coins, supplies and goods, I wouldn't do the last section for those either. If the temple blueprints are one of the prizes for the last battle this time, with 65% chance of getting it, I will not be doing that section. It cost me 30 diamonds and it could easily end up costing me more than that. No, supplies, coins, goods and blueprints are not worth spending 30 diamonds for.

DeletedUser7289

Just today (between 3 worlds with Temples) I've gotten from relics a SoK, a Bazaar, a Reno kit, 10 Rogues, and 100 FP's. Didn't spend a single diamond.
I'm happy.