• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild Forum Basics (for guild leaders)

DeletedUser9347

Where can i find a guide for guilds management? I want to understand more about the guild goods and how they can be used. also i am interested in setting up guild activities. So where can i find out about guilds

DeletedUser6172

I have not tested whether or not you can add new forums.
Leaders have Forum Administration which includes adding them , renaming them, moving them, hiding them behind a Trusted Flag, and sharing the forum with other designated guilds.

DeletedUser11006

Which button is it that allows a member to expel another member from the guild and to see their activity status - is that the leader button?

DeletedUser10937

How does one get their Guild involved in "owning" a spot on the Guild map?

DeletedUser10806

OK so we have one or more members of our guild joining in our limited GvG activities but placing troops on the wrong sector and in effect starting a new siege where not needed.

Is there a button I can turn off to prevent a member or members placing sieges or indeed doing anything GvG until they know what they are doing? Perhaps the 'trusted' button?
Thanks
Romawi

DeletedUser2711

Yes, the trusted right allows a player to place a siege.
So by not granting trusted rights, or taking them away, you have some control over who lays a siege.

In my opinion, new GvG buttons should have been created.

lemonwedgie

OK so we have one or more members of our guild joining in our limited GvG activities but placing troops on the wrong sector and in effect starting a new siege where not needed.

Is there a button I can turn off to prevent a member or members placing sieges or indeed doing anything GvG until they know what they are doing? Perhaps the 'trusted' button?
Thanks
Romawi

By activating the *Trusted* button means a member is able to lay sieges, pay and unlock defense slots etc .... Ensure that *eye* icon has a line through it to turn off the *Trusted* status so that the person cannot carry out these actions.

DeletedUser2711

A founder can assign founder's rights to any member. But be careful since you can't take them away.

DeletedUser

I read this at one point in time, but I can't find it again. I set up a Forum that I gave my GvG Allies access to. Do they need to do anything else, or do they have immediate access to that Forum?

DeletedUser6172

The invited guilds need to acknowledge the offered forum, or the moderator can just ignore the offer and it won't be displayed.

DeletedUser12623

Why can't I invite players to my guild, from the player rankings? I used to be able to do that, but not anymore.