• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

guild raides

Angry.Blanket

I have never used the word "stupid" when referring to another player. Likewise, I've not claimed that you should like the how the game has evolved (I could not care less whether you like it or not). What I have said is that I find it very odd that players, like yourself, do little but complain about changes made to the game yet you continue to spend money on it. INNO does not have a monopoly on on-line games, there are many other options. If you really no longer enjoy FOE then you should vote with your feet and move on to something that you will enjoy.
I think if you go back and look you will notice I have complained very little about the game, I usually just defend my point of view,
Most of my complaining is about the small group that gets on here and tries to cover up any negative posts about the direction of the game.
While I am here "complaining" I am not playing the game, the less I play the game the more time I have to hang out on the forum and be your nemesis :)

Graviton

No you are very wrong, this game can not be played for free by everyone,someone has to pay. Paying players and free players are 2 different types of people.
Free players the whole point for them is to get something for free from someone else, that type person is never going to pay because it goes against their mentality of getting something over on someone else.

I think if you go back and look you will notice I have complained very little about the game, I usually just defend my point of view,
Most of my complaining is about the small group that gets on here and tries to cover up any negative posts about the direction of the game.

You go beyond complaining about people who disagree with you, you smear players who don't play the way you do. In this thread you attacked everyone who doesn't buy diamonds. It's one thing to complain about the game, it's quite another to question the character of everyone who plays a certain way. There's no excuse for that.

Ebeondi Asi

Blankie is provocateur . He takes whatever position will generate the most :eek: I'm petty sure he has no actual personal stand other than to want to ruffle the waters a bit. So one should recognize that before dumping on him.

It is almost funny claiming that the two or rare three players are 'covering up' the dozens complaining. More like an alternate to the endless negativity here. An odd also is the total glossing over of my own complaints..

Angry.Blanket

Blankie is provocateur . He takes whatever position will generate the most :eek: I'm petty sure he has no actual personal stand other than to want to ruffle the waters a bit. So one should recognize that before dumping on him.

It is almost funny claiming that the two or rare three players are 'covering up' the dozens complaining. More like an alternate to the endless negativity here. An odd also is the total glossing over of my own complaints..
Pot calling the kettle black ? I haven't glossed over your complaints, if I have seen them I have always told you that they are baseless whining just like you do to everyone else that is unhappy with the game. I can not for the life of me understand why if someone is so unhappy with the forums they keep coming back, If you believe the forums are that bad vote with your feet, that will show us all.

Angry.Blanket

You go beyond complaining about people who disagree with you, you smear players who don't play the way you do. In this thread you attacked everyone who doesn't buy diamonds. It's one thing to complain about the game, it's quite another to question the character of everyone who plays a certain way. There's no excuse for that.
How did I smear anyone? I am just going by how the F2P players are bragging about how they have never given Inno a penny and how stupid P2P players are for paying.

Ebeondi Asi

Blankie has definitely smeared players here. Bad enough to be worth a hard slap and a duel to the death by water pistol. (in the good old days)
Just heaping on the coals....

Last edited:

jaymoney23456

The most important is the rush building requirement in GBG , that makes them a fortune off the paying players. They abuse the hell out of their customers and don't really care if we are happy. We could be cases of Twinkies that they are selling as far as they are concerned. The beta isn't a beta test bed it is a cash analysis method and nothing more. What causes us to spend money , does it make them happy ? Who cares ? Does it make us spend money ?
Yes, its one thing to rush buildings at GbG start in the race to the center of the map but now it ends up being needing to rush camps all the time in some maps when there are other strong guilds on the map in a contest to see who can get the most vp and thus win the map

Pericles the Lion

Yes, its one thing to rush buildings at GbG start in the race to the center of the map but now it ends up being needing to rush camps all the time in some maps when there are other strong guilds on the map in a contest to see who can get the most vp and thus win the map
So it becomes a cost-benefit matter. The cost is the diamonds spent to boost VP production in order to finish in one of the top 3 spots each season. The benefit is the Tower of Champions. Guilds that have decided that the benefit outweighs the cost will end up with the ToC. Guilds that push back from the table won't. Seems pretty straightforward.

thathurts

the reason inno is poofing gvg cause its not making them any cash at all and if inno thinks ill be buying any diamonds of of them well its not going to happen, they wont even replace the hamsters running their useless server so why would i give them my hard earn dosh nice try inno keep digging that hole deeper

thathurts

the only way inno will get the hint that players are not happy on whats going on is to boycott guild raids and stop spending your money that simple the mods needs to send the msg to the powers at hand that we dropped the ball on this one

jaymoney23456

So it becomes a cost-benefit matter. The cost is the diamonds spent to boost VP production in order to finish in one of the top 3 spots each season. The benefit is the Tower of Champions. Guilds that have decided that the benefit outweighs the cost will end up with the ToC. Guilds that push back from the table won't. Seems pretty straightforward.
It does help to be a top guild. The guild I am a founder in only really has hard competetion from 2 other guilds, maybe 3 depending on who is all on the map, so we don't really need to rush camps on a lot of maps. If you are a good GbG guild though you will end up struggling more to get a top 3 finish and now there is guilds who aim to finish 5th-6th on 1k diamond maps to move down and a couple that get 2 guilds together and try to have one always end up in lower diamond and 1 at 1k diamond and get the tower that way.

Johnny B. Goode

What I have said is that I find it very odd that players, like yourself, do little but complain about changes made to the game yet you continue to spend money on it.
I find it very odd that you ignore the fact that many of us who have stated we don't like what's going on have also stated that we are no longer spending money on the game. Are there some who complain and still spend money? Maybe. You, however, talk as if all who complain about things Inno is doing are still spending as usual. It's just not true, and you know that it's not true because you have responded to countless posts where players have flatly stated that they are no longer spending on the game.

Flavius Belisarius

When Guild Raids/Quantum Incursions happens:
1. What happens to all our troops in inventory?
2. Who in the Guild gets to play?
3. Where do all the troops in GR/QI come from?
4. Which troops will be used in GR/QI?