• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Halloween Costume Contest- WIN 500 DIAMONDS AND A HAUNTED HOUSE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

attachment.php

entry for S world:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19473

I posted a picture and I'm wondering where the haunted house is and who the winner is.....it's 10:30 PM PST on November 1st....

RaveWolf

I posted a picture and I'm wondering where the haunted house is and who the winner is.....it's 10:30 PM PST on November 1st....

Was wondering the same thing. It's now 2 Nov for me...
They didn't exactly specify the Year... Lol:p

DeletedUser23864

I thought the winner was to be announced on November 1rst, and also that the haunted houses were supposed to be given out. When will this happen?

DeletedUser23973

So I tried to post my picture up to the very end. I had it down to 261Kb and this forum still wouldn't take it. Worse, I had to grow a beard for a week and my wife was none to appreciative.

DeletedUser20620

I wonder when the Haunted houses will be delved out. Also how do we know who wins. Does anyone read these forums except for us who post?? Hmmmm.

DeletedUser4770

The Costume contest is closed. As I forgot to ask everyone which world they wished their Haunted House to be placed in, those with multiple worlds will be contacted by ticket to gather the information. Thanks for participating! It was great to see everyone's costumes.

DeletedUser4770

Congratulations to Our Winner!

The Halloween Costume Contest is officially over. Thank you to all our participants. We really enjoyed seeing Forge come to life in you, your children, your dogs, cats, guinea pigs and even a fish aquarium! We loved the creativity.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

The winner of the 500 diamonds is Genessa #36.

We also awarded three 100 diamond runners up prizes to ravewolf #46, stank fanger #52 and grazner #88.

These four we felt best represented Forge of Empires avatars or questgivers.

If you only play in one world, the Haunted House was delivered to that world. If you specified a world, the Haunted House was delivered to that world. If you play on multiple worlds and did not specify, you have been contacted by Support ticket. Please write back on the ticket and let us know where you wish the Haunted House to be delivered.

Thank you again to all who participated. We look forward to seeing you in the November forum contest!

DeletedUser23524

omg i won? i can't believe it! if you're having trouble finding me, there are three esses in my name: genesssa :))

thank you VERY much!

g

RaveWolf

Congratulations Genessa on the main prize, and Stank Fanger and Grazner as my fellow runner up winners. :tup:

Thank You Panacea and the FoE Team.
RaveWolf :D

DeletedUser23864

Really?!? Two guys got runner up awards for wearing a hoodie?!?
I mean... Don't get me wrong, I'm not a sore loser and no offense to them... But there were costumes in this thread that took a lot more thought and work that represented FOE characters very well!!!

Congratulations Genesssa, you really did that character justice!!!

RaveWolf

I'm sorry you feel that way!!
Actually, only one is a Hoodie!!

RaveWolf (Me) = Hoodie!?
FYI,... It's not just a hoodie...
It took me about 45min to get that look right.
I used:
1) A Jersey (Sweater) for the inner shirt/top,
2) Two "Hoodies", This was to get the Trim around the edge...
One hoodie, is silver on the inside which I inverted to get the trim.
The other hoodie is plain black which I wore on the top and a bit back.
3) Water paint, (to exaggerate the little stubble a had),
4) ...and about 20 photos
...So, no props, or "professional outfits. Just a little bit of work.

Stank Fanger = Cloak (Not a Hoodie)
IMHO this was very well done. It looks to me like it could be a sheet (?), which also looks like it took a lot of work to get the correct placement and look.

Grazner - Eye Patch (Not a Hoodie)

You have a Hat and Flower Ribbon Bows, which I have to admit looks very close to the character you're portraying.
I thought you were very good competition.

Although you state that you're not a sore loser and you meant no offense, your statement is still very insulting to the amount of effort we put in.

And yes, it is very offensive!
No Offense!!

Status
Not open for further replies.