• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Halloween Event 2016

Jase249

I'm not sure if this belongs here or in the proposals sub-forum (if I'm wrong hopefully a moderator can move it), but does anyone know if there's any way to trade in the haunted tower for last year's mad scientist lab? Given how underwhelming the haunted tower is (and how fun it would be to have a MSL) I would think that offering a trade at the cost of diamonds would be a great boon to the developers.

Last edited:

DeletedUser9433

I'm in 3 worlds. In the Halloween event I'm at stage 10 on one, and stage 7 on the other 2 ,and stuck there. I have deleted roads houses and a supplies building. The Halloween event will not count any of them.
It will count anything in your current era or one era prior, deleting anything older does not comply.

DeletedUser10415

I'm in 3 worlds. In the Halloween event I'm at stage 10 on one, and stage 7 on the other 2 ,and stuck there. I have deleted roads houses and a supplies building. The Halloween event will not count any of them.

Easiest way to complete this quest is to delete roads. "3 from now or 4 from before" so that's 3 sections of current age road, OR 4 sections of previous age road. You cannot mix and match.

DeletedUser8025

I believe this deleting roads part is flawed. Im in Tomorrow era and there are no roads to research so I cant delete any from "now" and the same goes for the Contemporary era so there are no roads to delete from "before".

DeletedUser8152

I believe this deleting roads part is flawed. Im in Tomorrow era and there are no roads to research so I cant delete any from "now" and the same goes for the Contemporary era so there are no roads to delete from "before".
You don't have to delete roads, it can be any structure. Roads are cheapest if possible, but decos work fine too.

DeletedUser3679

To complete, delete any 3 buildings or roads from your current age or 4 buildings or roads from your prior age (lower ages won't work).

DeletedUser27285

Easiest way to complete this quest is to delete roads. "3 from now or 4 from before" so that's 3 sections of current age road, OR 4 sections of previous age road. You cannot mix and match.
Did not mix or match them. I deleted 4 sections of road first second third and fourth time. I'm tired of spending any thing else on it. Deleted 1 house 1 time and still 0 of 4 and 1 supply building still 0 of 4. Been back a few more times to delete roads again still 0 of 4. Work like a charm in the first world, So I no how to do it. Thanks

DeletedUser25171

I think that the Acquire 10 of each BA good task is about the butt-stupidest thing I have seen in this game, period.
It destabilizes the economy.

In every world I'm on, it has created a run on BA goods. If they are available in the market place at all, people are price gouging the hell out of them. I have seen people charging 10 Colonial Age goods in exchange for 20 LUMBER, people charging 20 Honey for 10 Marble--and these deals are the only game in town besides the Merchants with their 10:1 exchange rate--of course, what I'm supposed to be exchanging is what I'm trying to acquire in the first place!

I suppose the other option is to DEMOLISH HALF MY CITY to build production facilities I need only for this ONE TASK so I can spend generation times of 8 hours for boosted and TWO DAYS for unboosted goods THAT I HAVE NO USE FOR.

When people say that there are too many events, I think it's things like this that are coming to their minds--tasks, the consequences of which have NOT been thought through.

cbalto1927

i like this event, it helps me to progress even faster in the game. I joined in summer of last year and i am already at Future Era. I would guess the Game wants players to keep progressing not to stay at the same age. I bet by time this Christmas i would be at Arctic Future Era :)

Jase249

I agree the 10 BA goods thing is highly annoying, but my guess is that they actually did it for the very reason you're complaining about it (to be fair, I was complaining about it while doing it too). It gives new players in the BA some leverage over more advanced players, even if it's only briefly.

DeletedUser12810

I think that the Acquire 10 of each BA good task is about the butt-stupidest thing I have seen in this game, period.

In every world I'm on, it has created a run on BA goods. If they are available in the market place at all, people are price gouging the hell out of them. I have seen people charging 10 Colonial Age goods in exchange for 20 LUMBER, people charging 20 Honey for 10 Marble--and these deals are the only game in town besides the Merchants with their 10:1 exchange rate--of course, what I'm supposed to be exchanging is what I'm trying to acquire in the first place!

I suppose the other option is to DEMOLISH HALF MY CITY to build production facilities I need only for this ONE TASK so I can spend generation times of 8 hours for boosted and TWO DAYS for unboosted goods THAT I HAVE NO USE FOR.

When people say that there are too many events, I think it's things like this that are coming to their minds--tasks, the consequences of which have NOT been thought through.
Try posting your own trades, I traded 1 for 1 of the BA goods, 10 stone, for 10 Lumber, 10 lumber for 10 marble, 10 marble for 10 dye, 10 dye for 10 wine, and 10 wine for 10 stone. in the end I had exactly what I started with.

DeletedUser9433

Did not mix or match them. I deleted 4 sections of road first second third and fourth time. I'm tired of spending any thing else on it. Deleted 1 house 1 time and still 0 of 4 and 1 supply building still 0 of 4. Been back a few more times to delete roads again still 0 of 4. Work like a charm in the first world, So I no how to do it. Thanks
You just aren't reading the requirements carefully. You obviously aren't deleting the correct age roads.

DeletedUser27284

my friend managed to do this quest at 1:1 or better. all it cost was 5 forge points! buy 10 lumber then sell that lumber for 10 wine etc.

DeletedUser25032

Quest 20 Build your biggest graveyard or a cultural building from your age does it mean the largest in land size or the highest in happiness?

DeletedUser24869

Quest 20, I do not have a graveyard. I have sold a current age building (house) and spent 14 forge points. I have built a cultural building from a previous age and sold it. No reward and the task to sell the graveyard is still open. Any other suggestions? Thanks in advance

DeletedUser9433

Quest 20 Build your biggest graveyard or a cultural building from your age does it mean the largest in land size or the highest in happiness?
The oldest Graveyard as in Regular, Old Ancient......

DeletedUser9433

Quest 20, I do not have a graveyard. I have sold a current age building (house) and spent 14 forge points. I have built a cultural building from a previous age and sold it. No reward and the task to sell the graveyard is still open. Any other suggestions? Thanks in advance
"Build a cultural building from your age", not from a previous age.

DeletedUser27077

Really unhappy with the random prices. On quest 17, up to now didn·t get any worthwhile reward... only coins, supplies and some goods... ow and a few forge points once... seriously ????