• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Halloween Event 2016

DeletedUser26469

Say Goodbye to 3 so I deleted 2 troops and nothing happened. Does it mean Housing ?

DeletedUser25771

Tovarischi, I am completing the quests but I have just seen about the riddles - has anyone seen a spoiler on what to do as I am absolutely no good with riddles at all

Could you please be more specific. I am now on #16 and there have already been a few riddles answered in this forum.
If you don't see your riddle answered I am sure it will soon be addressed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8152

#12 Build 7 types of buildings.can anybody mention all the 7 types
Picture is worth 1000 words?
types.png

DeletedUser27259

One of these is made of many. Acquire all the little ones and new lands you 'll have plenty.
have anyone cracked this diddle, do mention it for me.

DeletedUser27284

i cracked the riddle of the tree but i cannot complete this part of the quest as i have no more technologies to complete. how else can i do this quest? i am in early middle ages and i have not finished exploring this age so i do not want to start another age yet!

DeletedUser10415

i cracked the riddle of the tree but i cannot complete this part of the quest as i have no more technologies to complete. how else can i do this quest? i am in early middle ages and i have not finished exploring this age so i do not want to start another age yet!

You're in EMA, so you have many many technologies left to complete. Unfortunately, Inno refuses to remove tech research from it's events, and so to complete any of them, you've got to research at least one tech. There are two ways to mitigate this problem. One is to only complete event quests up to the point where you are tasked with completing a tech and then stop. You don't finish the event, but you get to stay in your age. The other way is to leave techs that aren't prerequisites for further techs un-researched. Then, when an event calls for a tech to be researched, you can complete one of these.

DeletedUser11180

What the hell. I went thru a whole shamble with support about this. I was told when they asked for scout it was either scout or take over and not having scout open to do I was forced to take over province to then scout and then I seen there were many take over sectors. Now I read a take over province. They have to give other things to do to complete the questlines. The take over province is rigged. I am so far in the damn continent map already. Now battling rigged up bonuses and the jokers are 2-3 ages above mine it can't happen. Stop word gaming a solution too. Just understand that it is rigged and stop that.

STOP PUTTING THE SCOUT AND TAKE OVER PROVINCE!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27284

What the hell. I went thru a whole shamble with support about this. I was told when they asked for scout it was either scout or take over and not having scout open to do I was forced to take over province to then scout and then I seen there were many take over sectors. Now I read a take over province. They have to give other things to do to comlete the questlines. The take over province is rigged. I am so far in the damn continent map already. Now battling rigged up bonuses and the jokers are 2-3 ages above mine it can't happen. Stop word gaming a solution too. Just understand that it is rigged and stop that.

i have tried game support, they just quote from their game play book! i would like to know how to get through to the developers but i expect they won't be interested. all they want is for us to buy their overpriced diamonds! :(

DeletedUser27284

You're in EMA, so you have many many technologies left to complete. Unfortunately, Inno refuses to remove tech research from it's events, and so to complete any of them, you've got to research at least one tech. There are two ways to mitigate this problem. One is to only complete event quests up to the point where you are tasked with completing a tech and then stop. You don't finish the event, but you get to stay in your age. The other way is to leave techs that aren't prerequisites for further techs un-researched. Then, when an event calls for a tech to be researched, you can complete one of these.

been there, done that. eventually you get to the stage where there are no more techs not researched (except that one that requires stupid amount of diamonds and i'm not paying £8 just to do this quest!) unless i enter the next age but i don't want to progress just yet :( developers are taking ye piss!

DeletedUser11180

i have tried game support, they just quote from their game play book! i would like to know how to get through to the developers but i expect they won't be interested. all they want is for us to buy their overpriced diamonds! :(

That is fine. I been gaming the game awhile and if they want to stick to their rig, they can have it.

DeletedUser8152

Summaries of these feedback threads are passed on to the developers. We have also submitted a proposal on the topic. However, the developers have the final say about what they feel is best for the game.

DeletedUser27284

Summaries of these feedback threads are passed on to the developers. We have also submitted a proposal on the topic. However, the developers have the final say about what they feel is best for the game.

what i feel is required to make this game more fun, are more ways to complete a task. game needs to be fairer to all. i.e. complete a new technology or donate x forge points.

this game is very unbalanced. whilst i have coins coming out my ears, supplies are hard to keep pace. as for forge points, i have lost so many due to the 10 limit :(

DeletedUser27285

I'm in 3 worlds. In the Halloween event I'm at stage 10 on one, and stage 7 on the other 2 ,and stuck there. I have deleted roads houses and a supplies building. The Halloween event will not count any of them.