• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Halloween Event 2018 Feedback

BSkelton

Each year I look forward to the Halloween event (my favourite one of the year). Was so glad to see additional upgrades to the cemetery, which allowed me to finally get the Necropolis and work on expanding another cemetery I acquired last year. Seeing new buildings and some new upgrades to old buildings is also very nice and keeps long-time players such as myself enjoying the game. Love the additional avatars too (just would like to see some more options being a male - but the werewolf is awesome!!!

Thank you so much for the people who work behind the scenes to my our game so enjoyable!

Salsuero

I placed the mad scientist’s lab even though it’s not very practical because when I first started playing the game, I noticed it in a few cities and thought it looked great. It wasn’t a prize in the first Halloween event I played, and I’ve always coveted it.

That's exactly what I would have written. I wanted it really bad because it looked so cool with the animation and all. They didn't offer it the last two events unless you wanted to buy diamonds and get it that way (which I did not want to do) and I was jealous of the players who already had one. Now that I have it, I'm probably going to build it just for looks because I still think it looks cool.

DeletedUser29623

That's exactly what I would have written. I wanted it really bad because it looked so cool with the animation and all. They didn't offer it the last two events unless you wanted to buy diamonds and get it that way (which I did not want to do) and I was jealous of the players who already had one. Now that I have it, I'm probably going to build it just for looks because I still think it looks cool.

You might also want to know that it makes a mad scientist laugh every time you collect.

AceGoober

Disappointing morning. Halloween Event Quest # 46 is: Complete 1 other quest. Alright, no problem, I'll complete the Daily Challenge Quests.

Nope. Daily Challenge quest(s) didn't count. Unfortunate because I was saving taking over a province for the last quest but had to use it since that was the only one I could complete within a reasonable time.

Was this something that was overlooked for the Halloween Event? I know I completed a DC to complete a Event quest in the past.

RazorbackPirate

Disappointing morning. Halloween Event Quest # 46 is: Complete 1 other quest. Alright, no problem, I'll complete the Daily Challenge Quests.

Nope. Daily Challenge quest(s) didn't count. Unfortunate because I was saving taking over a province for the last quest but had to use it since that was the only one I could complete within a reasonable time.

Was this something that was overlooked for the Halloween Event? I know I completed a DC to complete a Event quest in the past.
This makes sense to me. I don't think that the Daily Challenge is technically a quest. It doesn't label them as quests either. I've typically used a Recurring Quests to complete these for Events and DC.

DeletedUser36624

Happened to me too, I came here looking to see if that was what was supposed to happen. I'm gonna have to abort some side quest stuff to get to RQ.

DeletedUser13317

I guess i'm going to have to forget about getting the Dark Doorway