• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Halloween Feedback

BellaFia

Will this be a one-a-day event? If we miss several days and then can get back, will the undone ones be waiting one after the other and let us catch-up to the current day? Will be out of pocket for several of the event days but love doing the quests.

DeletedUser10415

Will this be a one-a-day event? If we miss several days and then can get back, will the undone ones be waiting one after the other and let us catch-up to the current day? Will be out of pocket for several of the event days but love doing the quests.

The answers to your questions are No and Yes, in that order.

DeletedUser

Marketing?

Everybody knows "how marketing works" - it's the fine art of enticing people to spend their money on crap they don't need!

DeletedUser2355

Wish granted, considering Halloween is celebrated on the 31st of October:

Your pumpkin-headed guest will come to your city on 26th of October and will remain there till the 10th of November.

Anything else to complain about?

As I said "and end before the holiday is long gone". Last time I checked Halloween ends on October 31st. This is called the Halloween event no? Not the 4 days after after Halloween event etc.

I don't see kids trick or treating on Nov 5th. Cant remember ever being invited to a Halloween party on Nov. 7th. Can't imagine why someone would start decorating their home for Halloween on Nov 1st. Yes, we will not get new Halloween buildings, Graveyard etc till the last day of event. 14 day event, I think that makes it what Nov. 9th. So yes let's have the Christmas Event (Winter event) in July. Yeah thats the ticket. What difference does it make...lol

Not trying to beat a dead horse over the head here, but to characterize someones opinion as "ridiculous" or just "complaining" warrants that I go there.

Finally, I will continue to voice my opinion as I am pretty sure that is what this forum is for. I will not be intimidated by you or any one else. Oh and since you asked I will complain about whatever I darn well please. Thanks for asking. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2355

This might be the most ridiculous thread I've ever read. Who cares if it ends or begins on or very near the holiday. And this business about "our retail is telling us", what? Don't let "your retail tell you anything" Be an adult and make your own decisions.

What is ridiculous is that you missed her main point entirely.

DeletedUser22197

Three pages already & no one has discussed the event. Nobody is trying to help solve the riddle, just complaining about the games event timeline, really.

We are supposed to help each solve the riddles not whine for 3 pages.

I get the decorations & trying to figure out what he means by stacking.

DeletedUser23813

Little help on stack?

- - - Updated - - -

I am guessing something you make in prod. bldg.

idk what you mean by stack. i was told to decorate or die and to "think it out" so i decorated enough times as requested and then sold it again. then i spent seven forge points.

DeletedUser2355

Three pages already & no one has discussed the event. Nobody is trying to help solve the riddle, just complaining about the games event timeline, really.

We are supposed to help each solve the riddles not whine for 3 pages.

I get the decorations & trying to figure out what he means by stacking.

Header for thread asks for questions and comments. Stop "whining" about what others post on here. As far as Solving the riddles there is a site out there with all the riddles and their solution.

DeletedUser15428

Where is this post on the solutions

Header for thread asks for questions and comments. Stop "whining" about what others post on here. As far as Solving the riddles there is a site out there with all the riddles and their solution.
"
And where is this site that gives the riddles and their solutions"

DeletedUser2800

"
And where is this site that gives the riddles and their solutions"

The web site was linked on the first page of this thread in the third post, and once there at the site the link to the page that lists the quests is highlighted in blue in the first paragraph.

DeletedUser23609

Anyone one else, only able to do one quest a day? At this rate it will take me well past Halloween to finish and get my rewards.

DeletedUser23818

Halloween questions

Has Halloween started yet. how do I find the riddles/questions etc?

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team[/QUOTE]

DeletedUser8428

Anyone one else, only able to do one quest a day? At this rate it will take me well past Halloween to finish and get my rewards.

The description of the event tells you up front that you get one quest per day.

DeletedUser20367

The quests 'stacking' means that if you don't do a quest on the day it comes out you can do two of them on the next day. You don't miss out just because you didn't do a quest right away.

DeletedUser15539

I'm not sure if I like the 17 hour timer or not. One concern is the quest to scout a province, which takes a day and a half.