• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Halloween Feedback

DeletedUser17462

Halloween Quest Day 3 - Build or be gone! Build a 5X4 or 4x5 Production Bldg. Can a Great Building ( COA 4 x 6) be used for this step of the quest?
Seeing as how it's a different footprint and not a production building, I'm guessing no.

DeletedUser

halloween event

i knew to this but where are these riddles an quests , i dont have anything appearing except the jack o lantern an it just says to complete the riddles an solve things but dosent give me any place to go or anything to slove

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team[/QUOTE]

- - - Updated - - -

im new to this but when an where dose this halloween stuff show up ,, i dont have quest or anything showing up just 2 jack o lantern faces an tell me to cpmlete riddles to wehn this or that but how do i get to do the quest an complete the riddles

DeletedUser8428

i knew to this but where are these riddles an quests , i dont have anything appearing except the jack o lantern an it just says to complete the riddles an solve things but dosent give me any place to go or anything to slove

Are you playing on a PC or a tablet/phone?

DeletedUser17462

Are you playing on a PC or a tablet/phone?
Wouldn't matter. Quests show up the same way in the same place.

- - - Updated - - -

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

- - - Updated - - -

im new to this but when an where dose this halloween stuff show up ,, i dont have quest or anything showing up just 2 jack o lantern faces an tell me to cpmlete riddles to wehn this or that but how do i get to do the quest an complete the riddles[/QUOTE]
One of those two tells you, in a horribly crappy riddle, what to do.

DeletedUser10517

Halloween Quest Day 3 - Build or be gone! Build a 5X4 or 4x5 Production Bldg. Can a Great Building ( COA 4 x 6) be used for this step of the quest?

Errrrr no. It says 4x5 or 5x4.......with the best will in the world, 4x6 doesnt match that.

DeletedUser8262

I don't know where else to post this, so:

I'm stuck at "build or begone"! I -- so far -- don't "get it".

Help, please!

Algona

Walrus is right.

Note Well! Unless any in game quest states a specific age you can use older faster cheaper buildings to fulfill the quest.

DeletedUser19195

How do I see the Riddles??????

Discuss the event here! We are interested in your comments and questions.

Ok, enough talk, how do I even access this event???? There is very little direction or information to guide me to participate in this!!! I want to be able to take advantage of it!

DeletedUser6172

Click on both of the Pumpkins in the left sidebar.

As is typical of special events, one pumpkin is the event itself, while the other provides the individual quests.

DeletedUser10415

A little bird told me there will be a quest requiring 3 plunders. While this will not be a problem for me, it's safe to say there will be a number of players that will be unable to meet this requirement, either because their neighbors are all eternally vigilant, or because they're stuck in a neighborhood where they couldn't hope to beat anyone's defense. I was in such a neighborhood once - my PME city vs. everyone else TE.

Some previous events had quite intelligently offered two options - plunder something or collect x amount of goods. Why not this one?

DeletedUser9393

A little bird told me there will be a quest requiring 3 plunders. While this will not be a problem for me, it's safe to say there will be a number of players that will be unable to meet this requirement, either because their neighbors are all eternally vigilant, or because they're stuck in a neighborhood where they couldn't hope to beat anyone's defense. I was in such a neighborhood once - my PME city vs. everyone else TE.

Some previous events had quite intelligently offered two options - plunder something or collect x amount of goods. Why not this one?
It does have an option (Research a Technology). Your bird has one wing.

DeletedUser8428

Three pages already & no one has discussed the event. Nobody is trying to help solve the riddle, just complaining about the games event timeline, really.

We are supposed to help each solve the riddles not whine for 3 pages.

I get the decorations & trying to figure out what he means by stacking.

Actually, since this thread falls under Announcement Feedback', and not 'Group Discussion of Quest Riddles', whining is acceptable here. See Post by Oskie66. You want to ask for help in solving a riddle, that's great but don't complain because no one's answered a question you haven't asked yet.

DeletedUser10517

It does have two options. The other is to research a technology which is perfectly doable by everyone, regardless.

DeletedUser23762

Having trouble cracking today's riddle: Sleeves Up! Mollycoddle! Roll up your sleeves and get on with it! Producing 15 times 15 is what I see fit. Produce or perish! x/15 Think it through! x/7

I collected all my products and supplies, and reset them all, and I didn't score anything. Help?