• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Halloween Feedback

DeletedUser22595

Is there any chance that there could be less time between the quests in the Halloween Event so that it is not 24hours in between but more like 8 - 12hours. It seems to be a lot of extra time between the quests.

DeletedUser

how the heck do i get to the riddles and participating in halloween event? I am new to this stuff:)

DeletedUser2355

I don't know if posting the hotlink for the spoiler is allowed and I don't want to get yelled at. lol

DeletedUser23843

I need some help understand what it is meant by "Think it through" is it a battle or something completely different?

DeletedUser17462

Is this Mad Scientist lab of any use? A 4x4 seems like a waste of space for 1 FP/10 goods.
It's certainly of use if you have a bazaar to replace. The lab has a smaller footprint, uses fewer people to run it, and can be motivated to protect those fps/goods.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not sure if I like the 17 hour timer or not. One concern is the quest to scout a province, which takes a day and a half.
It's a 24 hr timer, but that's just until you can access the next quest. You do not have to have the current quest finished by then.

DeletedUser21417

Can we get back to the graveyard? Where is there information about it?
Thanks

DeletedUser10517

I think you'll find that the request included the word and not the word or. So her request was not granted. I agree that these quests probably should FINISH on the 31st or maybe the 1st, not the 10th of November. For the Americans at least by the 10th of November we're thinking Veteran's Day or Thanksgiving already, and our retail is telling us that we're too slow to shop for Christmas. Ideally this should run from the 16 to the 31st.

I agree. There are many other 'holidays' that are celebrated at the beginning of November in many countries......why they have Halloween going on until 10th Nov is anyones guess.

If it has to be 14 days, then start it on the 17/18th of October.

- - - Updated - - -

It is my understanding that there will be a requirement to spend FP's with every quest....is that right? If so, I certainly hope that the quest rewards are more than just a measly morsel of production or coins!!!

So what do you do with your forge points if you dont spend them?

- - - Updated - - -

The description of the event tells you up front that you get one quest per day.
From Wiki Page.....
"The Mad Scientist's Lab cannot be motivated, and hence, can be plundered at any time when production is finished."

DeletedUser22595

This might be the most ridiculous thread I've ever read. Who cares if it ends or begins on or very near the holiday. And this business about "our retail is telling us", what? Don't let "your retail tell you anything" Be an adult and make your own decisions.

You must not read a lot of the other threads. As for why we care, because we're interested in some continuity between the holiday and the event, that's why. As for the retail comment, they are most certainly telling you. I never said anything about listening to them, but I understand how marketing works. Implying that being aware of that makes me less than a functioning adult, or that I lack the capacity to make decisions as an adult is uncalled for.

I totally agree with what ObsidianDiego has said about the holidays and the ability to make decisions. I have worked in retail and believe me they are telling anyone who will listen or look that the holidays are coming and going at a rapid speed like in some stores Halloween, Thanksgiving, Veteran's Day, and even Christmas are all set up or being set up and yet we are not even at Halloween yet so yes it would be nice for at least the events to go in sync with the actual holidays rather than be another symbol of years flying by. Every thread has its interesting communication points and it in no way makes any of us less Adult or show we have a lack of capacity to make our own decisions so yes it is not called for to try to make a point saying that or to even bring that up for that matter. Anyway, hopefully this message helps something.

DeletedUser17853

halloween quest

i did 5 decorations of oblisk..but dont get the first part of 3 what am i to do..smile or guile..am i to attack

Little help on stack?

- - - Updated - - -

I am guessing something you make in prod. bldg.

DeletedUser18687

conquering a province

Discuss the event here! We are interested in your comments and questions.

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team
In conquering a province, is it only accomplished by military action or can you negotiate

- - - Updated - - -

Polish three items

- - - Updated - - -

Polish 3 items

DeletedUser23852

I don't have the event quest giver. Nowhere to be found. I have joined in but nothing...Any ideas?

Discuss the event here! We are interested in your comments and questions.

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

qaccy

That's what it said when I checked it. They must have changed it if it's says it can't be motivated now. That was a cpl days before the event started.

It was originally possible to be motivated when it was first released on the beta. But considering it's functionally similar to a bazaar and motivations wouldn't make sense for the FP/goods/medal productions, it appears it was an oversight that was corrected.

DeletedUser22917

Halloween Quest Day 3 - Build or be gone! Build a 5X4 or 4x5 Production Bldg. Can a Great Building ( COA 4 x 6) be used for this step of the quest?