• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[FAQ] Help, I am being plundered!

• Thread starter DeletedUser8152
  • Start date

DeletedUser

DeletedUser37533

@Stephen Longshanks you guys have a couple of days to figure out and regroup. I will be back. But let's get real, it's New Years.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37533

@ m9silent12 they are real prevelant son if you know where to look. CL went down. Guess who picked up the slack? Meetup. If that is something you are interested in you will find it on Meetup. Why am I always educating you kids?

DeletedUser35753

If you are posting a full, current defence then you are playing right into the hands of these asshats that have been giving you advice since day one. Yes their advice is very good, very good for strong attackers. This does not require analysis or comment. It is math. Deny them battle points. It's that simple.

This is wrong. The vast majority of all attacks on my city end when the battle loads and they see my full current age defense and hit surrender. This is of course anecdotal evidence but I can't imagine why my experience is different from anyone else with a good defense since all other variables are the same.

cton2.forge

I doubt it. Tucker grew on us in a good way. Tiny city deceiver is growing on us like an unexplained rash.

Is it a rash that you might have after a day of philanthropic work that leads to drinking at the old folks home (and maybe more!?!). I might have to agree with Buxter Jones on this one, I'm enjoying the exchange wa too much, I think I would miss it...

DeletedUser4927

I believe you need to rethink your algorithm for placing players in neighborhoods. I keep getting up into neighborhoods with MUCH HIGH players who continually defeat and plunder the best army I can put up. It gets frustrating and causes people to drop out.

If you put everyone in neighborhoods what are minimally close to their level, the game will carry more excitement and appeal. I've dropped several cities because it just isn't worth the aggravation. In one world, I'm at 950,000. I'm third from the last in my neighborhood and the higher players are at 22 MILLION... Yes, MILLION. That's just ridiculous.

DeletedUser

I believe you need to rethink your algorithm for placing players in neighborhoods. I keep getting up into neighborhoods with MUCH HIGH players who continually defeat and plunder the best army I can put up. It gets frustrating and causes people to drop out.

If you put everyone in neighborhoods what are minimally close to their level, the game will carry more excitement and appeal. I've dropped several cities because it just isn't worth the aggravation. In one world, I'm at 950,000. I'm third from the last in my neighborhood and the higher players are at 22 MILLION... Yes, MILLION. That's just ridiculous.
Are these players in higher eras than you? Or are they in the same or next higher era only with many more points?

DeletedUser15539

I always find it interesting when two people look at exactly the same facts and reach completely opposite conclusions. I'm in Contemporary with 36 million points and a 303% boost. In the same neighborhood are players with 500 thousand points and none of the military great buildings. Whatever possessd these players to advance so quickly that they cannot possibly compete I do not understand. But unlike others, I am not demanding that the rules be changed to protect these players from the consequences of their actions.

RaveWolf

I always find it interesting when two people look at exactly the same facts and reach completely opposite conclusions. I'm in Contemporary with 36 million points and a 303% boost. In the same neighborhood are players with 500 thousand points and none of the military great buildings. Whatever possessd these players to advance so quickly that they cannot possibly compete I do not understand. But unlike others, I am not demanding that the rules be changed to protect these players from the consequences of their actions.

Exactly... I also leveled up vary fast without realising the effects, and I've been playing since 2015... I have only started to recover within the last year because of it. I'm finally in a position where attacks are successfully countered.
The Biggest advice I can give to any "New" member is that this game is a long and slow journey... Do Not Level up fast on the Tech Tree. In fact I'd say stay completely away from the tech tree and only Level up if and when required.

Last edited:

ODragon

I'm only in Industrial and I can't believe that there are people in my hood under 100K points with no GBs or worse, those under 100K WITH GBs!

As I aided my new neighborhood this morning, I noticed a whole group of players (10 or 15) near the bottom that had no GBs. How strange. I randomly clicked on one to visit to satisfy my curiosity. An ME city, no GBs, and 75% occupied by Indy housing and Indy goods buildings. Smh. Why? Curiouser and curiouser.