• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

UBERhelp1

Tell me in more detail, what is this quest?
It's "Beware of the Wizard," an LMA Story Quest. You have to build a Tower Ruin to complete it, which you can't unlock until you reach LMA and research the tech that unlocks a Tower Ruin.

There's no way to get past it as of right now.

Anna-

It's "Beware of the Wizard," an LMA Story Quest. You have to build a Tower Ruin to complete it, which you can't unlock until you reach LMA and research the tech that unlocks a Tower Ruin.

There's no way to get past it as of right now.
Can I proceed to the LMA bonus quests without completing "Beware of the Wizard"? In the conditions of the first bonus LMA quest "A Shadow from the Past", it is said only to explore two provinces.

UBERhelp1

Can I proceed to the LMA bonus quests without completing "Beware of the Wizard"? In the conditions of the first bonus LMA quest "A Shadow from the Past", it is said only to explore two provinces.
Unfortunately you need to reach at least the quest "The Fair Maiden" for the bonus quest to trigger.

Anna-

The quest "Beware of the Wizard." Because you need the tower ruin.
Do I understand correctly that for all bonus and side quests containing units, in the Bronze Age it is always necessary to complete the "Beware of the Wizard" quest, and those quests that appear without "Beware of the Wizard" do not contain units?

UBERhelp1

Do I understand correctly that for all bonus and side quests containing units, in the Bronze Age it is always necessary to complete the "Beware of the Wizard" quest, and those quests that appear without "Beware of the Wizard" do not contain units?
To get any story, bonus, or side quests that may or may not contain units, you must complete Beware of the Wizard, which you can not do until you reach LMA. You can get up to EMA units until that point through the EMA Bonus Questline, but you won't be able to get any CA (or later) troops unless you can find a way to complete that quest or skip it somehow.

Anna-

If you are in the Bronze Age and capture Garrincton, then the slot with circular quests will forever be occupied by impossible bonus quests InA. Is there any way to avoid this? For example, to bypass the Garrincton?

KingJMobile

If you are in the Bronze Age and capture Garrincton, then the slot with circular quests will forever be occupied by impossible bonus quests InA. Is there any way to avoid this? For example, to bypass the Garrincton?
Well, assuming you found a way to bypass the LMA and CA story quest blockers, you should be able to avoid the Indy bonus quest completely.

UBERhelp1

To build on King's response, just don't take Las Penas. You need both Las Penas and Garrincton taken to have the bonus quests trigger, but you only need to take Garrincton to get to the next map.

Anna-

To build on King's response, just don't take Las Penas. You need both Las Penas and Garrincton taken to have the bonus quests trigger, but you only need to take Garrincton to get to the next map.
Will this really allow you to leave circular quests and at the same time move further along the map? Thank you very much! I just don't believe it! I will try.

Spino-Rex

Hi uber, I just accidentally finished truth or dare while speeding through the quests, and then realized my mistake. Is there anything I can do or is it all over lol.

UBERhelp1

Write in more detail about this? I don't plan to change the era, I will stay in the Bronze Age forever. Will they block it anyway?
If you're in BA, you're not going to get to the InA story or PE story anyways. I'm not sure why you are so focused on the InA story when you aren't going to get there. When you ask "will they block it" what are you referring to by "it?"

UBERhelp1

Hi uber, I just accidentally finished truth or dare while speeding through the quests, and then realized my mistake. Is there anything I can do or is it all over lol.
I wish I had better news, but unfortunately you are stuck until you reach PME and can get past the PME blocker.