• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Impossible Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreadfulCadillac

A: Because you are a cruel baby murderer.
Q: What does my new avatar mean? (No looking it up)
I believe it is a European soccer team, am i correct? If its not that is says PSA so its a public service announcement

Edit:i looked it up(THIS IS NOT THE ANSWER) and the correct answer is about a merger between fiat and chrysler, looks like i was wrong.

Captain Christian

I looked it up, and the correct answer is about a merger between Fiat and Chrysler. It looks like I was wrong.
Fiat and Chrysler already merged a while back, this is about a merger between
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Fiat, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Lancia, Maserati, Mopar) and Peugeot Société Anonyme Groupe (Peugot, Citroën, Opel, Vauxahall).

UBERhelp1

Since a fart is more dense than the air that replaces it, you get slightly lighter (I did not look this up, so I probably sound ridiculous).
You actually get heavier. Think of farting like releasing a small helium balloon. (A fart is less dense than air, so it provides a small buoyant force to you.)

What even is American culture?!
American culture is centered around laziness, convenience, and low cost. Additionally, no matter who or how someone disagrees with you, you are always right.[/quote][/QUOTE]

Super Catanian

You actually get heavier. Think of farting like releasing a small helium balloon. (A fart is less dense than air, so it provides a small buoyant force to you.)
Hmmm, with all the sulphur it contains (isn't that where the smell comes from?), one would have thought otherwise.

Also, where's your question?

barra370804

Not really an impossible question, so the answer is no.

Why has GBG lost the appeal that it had the first to weeks? (maybe just me)

Captain Christian

A: You are weak [minded], because doing dumb things to look macho is a sign of a person who is a little loco in the cabeza.
Q: Why do so many people write the giant S.O.S. (the incident) in the sand, when they are literally a few hundred yards from civilization?

Super Catanian

Q: Why do so many people write the giant S.O.S. (the incident) in the sand, when they are literally a few hundred yards from civilization?
They are either uncivilized, or they only use the metric system.

If time slows down for you as you fall into a black hole until time eventually stops, do you actually reach the singularity? Did the singularity even happen?

WinnerGR

They are either uncivilized, or they only use the metric system.

If time slows down for you as you fall into a black hole until time eventually stops, do you actually reach the singularity? Did the singularity even happen?
Yes

Why were there only 3 people in my last dream?

Status
Not open for further replies.