• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Incident Feedback

Merciana

has incidents been released to everyone yet
It does not appear to have been rolled out to everyone. I play in 2 worlds and haven't seem them on either, however several in my guild (in both worlds) have been seeing them. If they were going to selectively roll this feature out perhaps it would have been better to roll it out 1 world at a time. At least then you wouldn't have some guild members/players receiving the benefits of the new feature while others were not.

CleSindl30

It does not appear to have been rolled out to everyone. I play in 2 worlds and haven't seem them on either, however several in my guild (in both worlds) have been seeing them. If they were going to selectively roll this feature out perhaps it would have been better to roll it out 1 world at a time. At least then you wouldn't have some guild members/players receiving the benefits of the new feature while others were not.
i know right rest of my guildmates are getting them but im not makes me upset

DeletedUser27849

has incidents been released to everyone yet

I don't think so.

I am not sure how Inno did the programming for this but it seems some players are receiving numerous incidents a day while others are getting just 1 or 2. I know for me in 1 city I just get 1 a day while another city I have gotten 4, but has you can see here and some of my guild mates have gotten dozens a day.

DeletedUser31264

I love it, my only issue is it's totally random. Some people are getting upwards of 20 incidents per day- I've found 3. One of them was on a road hidden behind my buildings. Wish it was more even for everyone.

DeletedUser31264

I don't think so.

I am not sure how Inno did the programming for this but it seems some players are receiving numerous incidents a day while others are getting just 1 or 2. I know for me in 1 city I just get 1 a day while another city I have gotten 4, but has you can see here and some of my guild mates have gotten dozens a day.
My complaint exactly. Plus some are on roads hidden behind buildings that cannot be moved.

DeletedUser

My complaint exactly. Plus some are on roads hidden behind buildings that cannot be moved.
Every building can be moved. I have a couple of places on roads that I can't normally see, but all you have to do is open up the build menu, click on the "move" button, and lift the building you want to see behind, then set it right back down where it was. Easy peazy!

Darth Mole

Run your cursor over your roads behind buildings and you may see a faint flashing glow. There's an incident there.

Mandelynn

Be glad we got this one.
On the EN side they got this thing called The Daily Challenge. It's horrible and the time it takes to compete it isn't worth it.
You can read how lucky we are with what we got by googling both.

DeletedUser30312

Well, in three different cities, I've gotten the shipwreck twice, the statue twice, the washed up crates, the fruit stand, the clothesline, and the SOS. It's a little better than the Treasure Hunt I suppose, the rewards for both are about as inconsequential, but this isn't as tied to a timer like the Treasure Hunt. I don't bother doing the Treasure Hunt anywhere but my main city because of the time based element to it, more trouble than it's worth. Had 4 Incidents just now in Parkog, the washed up crates (had one of the shipwrecks there yesterday, wonder if the crates were from it? ;)), the clothlesline popped up not far from the crates right after I clicked on then, and had the SOS (survivors from the ship? :D), and the statue.

Mandelynn

In the announcements it says it can occur "up to 5 times a day".
Anyone know if they are stackable or do you have to be there and click on them to get another?

DeletedUser28970

In the announcements it says it can occur "up to 5 times a day".
Anyone know if they are stackable or do you have to be there and click on them to get another?

I have had to click on each before the next shows. The most I've gotten has been 4 ... 3 in a row right after the other this AM and one more a couple of hours later. Probably that will be it for today ...

DeletedUser28147

Run your cursor over your roads behind buildings and you may see a faint flashing glow. There's an incident there.
Is the flashing of the "incident" distinct enough from the glow of a highlighted piece of road that it can be easily, or even somewhat easily identified?

DeletedUser31265

So far every incident i clicked on caused the game to crash i click on it the incident information screen pops up and the game freezes. You have a beta server to test stuff at least make sure it doesn't cause game crashes when you decide to demote live servers to "beta" status

calladia1

Well I'm back to complain some more about this. Of my entire guild, only 3 of us have not received an incident. Those that have are getting them every time they turn around....I spend about 40-50 a week on this game and I would think that as paying players help support keeping the game free, everyone should get at least one incident.

DeletedUser28147

Well I'm back to complain some more about this. Of my entire guild, only 3 of us have not received an incident. Those that have are getting them every time they turn around....I spend about 40-50 a week on this game and I would think that as paying players help support keeping the game free, everyone should get at least one incident.
I'm like 99% sure that the selection process for beta testing is completely random.
Just because you're stupid enough to spend real money on a fake game doesn't make you more entitled than everyone who doesn't.

Mandelynn

Yeah, I have 4 cities on the US side and three get the incidents but one does not. I contacted support to ask if it was everyone or just some.
This is copied from Announcments

"Since our performance check on Beta provided limited information, we want to verify the feature's impact in the live environment as well. While doing so, we we want to make sure that it's not hurting any area of the game (mainly your activity as a player). That is why we will not activate it directly for everyone, but for randomly selected group of players. So please do not worry if you don't find anything special in your city at the beginning. If we confirm that everything works as expected, we will activate the feature for everyone/. Gathering data will take at least two to three weeks, so we would like to ask you for patience".

So, this better go well or we'll get suck with the UK version, The Daily Challenges". Believe me, you don't want that. It's awful and too time consuming along with a waste I heard of tavern silver.

Some of our cities just have to wait it out cal

Freshmeboy

OK Calladia, I'll come clean...It IS a conspiracy against you and a number of other players not to have incidents...regardless of your loyalty or how much money you have spent on the game, INNO HATES you......Yessiree, you and a chosen few are being targeted to miss out on the massive rewards the rest of us are enjoying....