• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Inno's money grubbing ruining the game

Sharmon the Impaler

Vineyards have population and happiness and 90 goods (SAT) so you can basically add as many as you wish. Thundering gives no population ,no happiness and only 33 goods (SAT)

Sunslinger

I guess that depends on your viewpoint and your city needs Sharmon, in my city I don't need goods, population or happiness atm

thathurts

do to innos greed they will never see a cent out of my pocket inno crap developers, crap server, they made it next to impossible to get the full event buildings without spending cash and yet the nerf gvg and they refuse to replace the hamsters thats driving their server so well done inno you lost my dosh

do to innos greed they will never see a cent out of my pocket inno crap developers, crap server, they made it next to impossible to get the full event buildings without spending cash and yet the nerf gvg and they refuse to replace the hamsters thats driving their server so well done inno you lost my dosh
Is it a competition between him and @jaymoney23456 who can say Inno is horrible more. Seems like it

Sharmon the Impaler

Do you expect anyone to take that word salad you barfed up seriously ? You would be well advised to set aside some of your dosh and complete a remedial language course.

JJ597

Let's move the discussion back to it's original topic. I've spent $ on this game, and will do so again. Waiting for 200% offer. However, I will not spend any $ for the gold or silver prize line in the event or spend any additional diamonds for Rival. Should we spend $ annually to support this game, Yes. The question is how much? Is it one annual purchase of $XXX with a 200% diamond offer reasonable?

Johnny B. Goode

Should we spend $ annually to support this game, Yes.
Maybe you should, but not everyone agrees. I certainly don't. Inno has thrown caring about the players out the window. So that's where my spending on this game has gone, too. The game is worse with every passing day. And their stupid Announcement about their intentions is ridiculous claptrap. They even say so at the bottom where they hedge their bets by basically saying that the whole Announcement means nothing, as they claim that some of it may change, some of it may come to pass and some of it will never see the light of day. Translation? A bunch of double talk trying to bamboozle the players into thinking they actually care about the game or the players. Sound and fury signifying nothing. (Much like some of the Inno apologists here on the Forum.)

thathurts

Do you expect anyone to take that word salad you barfed up seriously ? You would be well advised to set aside some of your dosh and complete a remedial language course.
lol look who got the inno pomp pomps out you seem to be more of a troller than any thing ells any time someone comes up with a good idea you seem to be on to shoot it down, and when ever inno makes a bad call your their to defend them ,

Ebeondi Asi

There's that word.The "T" word.. :eek: Usually it arrives the moment a person knows they are losing the argument. And typically is the person first tossing it out in an argument who is that word.
The T word is not used much anymore because most everyone knows what I wrote about its use is true.

Sharmon the Impaler

lol look who got the inno pomp pomps out you seem to be more of a troller than any thing ells any time someone comes up with a good idea you seem to be on to shoot it down, and when ever inno makes a bad call your their to defend them ,
You didn't have any idea , you said the game was crap and Inno isn't getting your dosh whatever that is. What was your good idea ? I didn't see any idea at all.

Amiar

Thanks for your post Sharmon. What Gold event special reward are you showing? Anyone else?
I was able to get gold in the Halloween event after spending only 2000 (freely acquired) diamonds. I built the gold building and use my blue galaxy in it every day. I now have 3 thundering laboratories in my city.

I also finished the Christmas calendar for about 5000 (also freely acquired) diamonds and have built Santa’s showtime. I also use BG on it every day and have 2 Majestic pyramids.

thathurts

You didn't have any idea , you said the game was crap and Inno isn't getting your dosh whatever that is. What was your good idea ? I didn't see any idea at all.
well your trollers keeps shooting down any idea that come up thats what you trollers do , dosh is slang for cash you must be from the us try using google

Ebeondi Asi

Again, there's that word. The "T" word.. :eek: Usually it arrives the moment a person knows they are losing the argument. And typically is the person first tossing it out in an argument who is that word. Soe oare doubling dwn i it.. Means you really have totally run out of ideas. LoL
The T word is not used much anymore because most everyone knows what I wrote about its use is true.