• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Leveling up other players' GBs

There’s nothing wrong with leveling another player’s Great Building except a bunch of garbage players make up about things they cannot control, should not expect, and you shouldn’t care about.

I had a player fuss at me for leveling his CDM, and he said he missed the “double dip” and he lost 39 Forge Points ... At which point I told the fool, “You did not lose 39 Forge Points, you gained 121 free Forge Points (and one more Point a day from now on) when I leveled your CDM”.

Great Buildings cannot be plundered. If a player wants to keep their schedule, they don’t have to collect until their regular time anyway. If a player sends you a message complaining about the free Forge Points you put on their Great Building ... Tell the that is no way to say “Thank You”.

Free Points

Do whatever you want, but enjoy making an enemy for life. I just had a moron neighbor level up one of my buildings and I wasn’t able to double dip on it. So now I’m gonna be sure to level up all of his GBs whether he likes it or not just to teach him a lesson. I sure hope he enjoys never being able to double dip again for as long as we are neighbors. Yes’m, I’m aware I’m basically “threatening to give him a bunch of free FP”, but all of the other things he’s going to miss out on will also be a huge loss to him. Goods, FP from his GBs he was counting on for those double collections, etc. So I’ll make sure he learns that’s being leveled up when you didn’t want to be is not ok

I’ve already gone ahead and leveled up one of his buildings in revenge. Never underestimate the power of spite. He’ll realize how uncool it was of him to do that once I do six more of his GBs while I only contribute a few FP. And I hope someone does the same to you

DeletedUser36572

Do whatever you want, but enjoy making an enemy for life.

Thanks for giving me permission to do whatever I want ... And I am also thankful I am not moronic enough to become so emotionally invested in a game that it would ever be necessary to consider someone who added Forge Points to one of my Great Buildings as an enemy for an instant, much less a lifetime.

Inconsiderate Saint

Mustapha00

That which is not explicitly prohibited is implicitly permitted.

I do feel bad that a Guildie or Friend might donate to one of my GBs via the Guild FP swap thread only to see an outside player jump in and knock them out of a spot in which they might otherwise break even or make a profit (to say nothing of the Medals and BPs they'd get), but Inno, in their wisdom, has decided that this isn't enough of a problem for them to address in any real fashion, so my conclusion must be that, to them, it is "working as intended".

Thanks for giving me permission to do whatever I want ... And I am also thankful I am not moronic enough to become so emotionally invested in a game that it would ever be necessary to consider someone who added Forge Points to one of my Great Buildings as an enemy for an instant, much less a lifetime.

Inconsiderate Saint

If you’re not into this game, then why are playing it? How boring to play a game that you have zero interest in

That which is not explicitly prohibited is implicitly permitted.

I do feel bad that a Guildie or Friend might donate to one of my GBs via the Guild FP swap thread only to see an outside player jump in and knock them out of a spot in which they might otherwise break even or make a profit (to say nothing of the Medals and BPs they'd get), but Inno, in their wisdom, has decided that this isn't enough of a problem for them to address in any real fashion, so my conclusion must be that, to them, it is "working as intended".

Yes, while it is permitted, one can also do the thing back to someone else to show them how it’s not a good thing to do, and that if they keep behaving like a jack@ss, people will keep doing this back to them. But I’m sure someone in this thread always wonders why people keep being rude and mean to her and she just can’t comprehend why

DeletedUser36572

If you’re not into this game, then why are playing it? How boring to play a game that you have zero interest in

What are you talking about?
I enjoy the game and the people who play it.
I just don’t cry about nonsense.

Loon

Inconsiderate Saint

I just can’t understand? If leveling up someone’s else’s GB so they can’t double dip isn’t a rude thing to do, then why would you consider it a mean thing for me to do it back to someone who’s done it to me? I’m so confused. According to you I’m just giving them a bunch of free FP. So this is a nice and good thing, I’m so confused

You’re literally unable to comprehend sarcasm, yet it is I who doesn’t understand things lol. Ok. You’re so smart and good at this game. Keep angering all of your neighbors by behaving like a rude lummox and see how far that gets you in this very SOCIAL game. Not very far

Vger

I do feel bad that a Guildie or Friend might donate to one of my GBs via the Guild FP swap thread only to see an outside player jump in and knock them out...
If you feel bad about it, why would you allow it? I don't put a GB on a swap thread if the swap amount would make a guildie a sniping target @1.9. I put in enough of my own FP to lock in my guild mate (it's almost always just the 1'st slot).

...Inno, in their wisdom, has decided that this isn't enough of a problem for them to address in any real fashion, so my conclusion must be that, to them, it is "working as intended".
It is working as intended. Inno gives us the ability to contribute FPs to GBs. FULL STOP. Working as intended. Everything else is players trying to enforce artificial rules of the game that Inno never intended. And in the case you mentioned, even gave you everything you need to solve the artificial problem yourself.

DeletedUser36572

You’re literally unable to comprehend sarcasm, yet it is I who doesn’t understand things lol. Ok. You’re so smart and good at this game. Keep angering all of your neighbors by behaving like a rude lummox and see how far that gets you in this very SOCIAL game. Not very far

Thanks again for the complements.

Surely being such the social butterfly that you are, there’s no way you would stoop to being a rude sarcastic clod.

I am humbled by your stellar example.

Hint

RazorbackPirate

Someone donated to my CdM today and cost me a double dip worth 36 FPs. Without a double dip, I make over 350 FPs a day just collecting from my city. I did a couple of levels of GE today also, and earned another 35+ as well as some diamonds, When I got done hitting GBG and earned another 98 FPs. It's simply not worth getting upset over, definitely not worth spending time seeking revenge.

Get over it.

Where that is true, reality remains the same.

If a player is not your Guildmember, Friend or Neighbor, the they cannot donate points to your Great Building anyway ... We aren’t talking about about what a player cannot do to buildings they don’t have access to.

Personally, kicking someone for giving you free Forge Points would be a bit petty ... But that’s just my OPINION (which I can combine with some beef, onion, pickle, cheese and bun to get a hamburger).

But I get it ... A bunch of power-pro players who are so awesome they need to act like they are tremendously insulted and their Empire will crumble if they miss a single “double dip”.

To Each Their Own

What is wrong is expecting something you have no control over, and trying to enforce your desires on others, by saying they are wrong if they don’t do what you want them to.

I Got Your Point

What’s funny is that you keep accusing others of being emotional. Yet I simply said that if someone’s behaves this way they can expect others to act in kind towards them. This somehow triggered you as if you expect to be able to get away with bad behavior and to have others allow it and not act in kind. That’s now how life works and you can’t, in turn, get upset if people treat you exactly how you’ve treated them. If you level someone else’s building for them, expect them to level yours. Enjoy

You’re actually the only one on this thread who’s being irrational and emotional and unable to comprehend logic. And any time someone’s arguments are too rational for you, instead of countering with actual logical arguments back, you just stoop to very childish insults. Good luck with this game. You’re gonna need it with this attitude and these emotional outbursts

DeletedUser36572

What’s funny is that you keep accusing others of being emotional. Yet I simply said that if someone’s behaves this way they can expect others to act in kind towards them. This somehow triggered you as if you expect to be able to get away with bad behavior and to have others allow it and not act in kind. That’s now how life works and you can’t, in turn, get upset if people treat you exactly how you’ve treated them. If you level someone else’s building for them, expect them to level yours. Enjoy

You’re actually the only one on this thread who’s being irrational and emotional and unable to comprehend logic. And any time someone’s arguments are too rational for you, instead of countering with actual logical arguments back, you just stoop to very childish insults. Good luck with this game. You’re gonna need it with this attitude and these emotional outbursts

Thanks for your valuable insight.

It has become abundantly clear that not being upset about someone putting a Forge Point on my Great Building, not trying to impose my completely irrational and self serving standards on others, and not wishing ill will on others as a matter of petty revenge ... Is a completely triggered over emotional response.

Again ... I am humbled by your stellar example.

Social Justice

time4coffee

I'm on your side Blacksand, you can't control what other players do. Not leveling is just a courtesy, like holding the door. It should be done and usually is but it is not a right you can demand.

I'm not as "advanced" as some of you so some might say I don't know what I talking about. but the DD I do get are just as important proportionally.

RazorbackPirate

I'm on your side Blacksand, you can't control what other players do. Not leveling is just a courtesy, like holding the door. It should be done and usually is but it is not a right you can demand.

I'm not as "advanced" as some of you so some might say I don't know what I talking about. but the DD I do get are just as important proportionally.
I don't disagree that a double dip is nice, but to seek ongoing revenge and slinging rhetoric like, "an enemy for life", is nuts. In a game that you'll play for years, to get that bent over something that might have been done by accident is way out of proportion compared to the loss.

Unfortunately, there's folks who live their life looking for things to get offended about, and unfortunately, there's plenty of things for them to indulge their persecution complex. I can't imagine living that life, but many people do. Sad.

Thanks for your valuable insight.

It has become abundantly clear that not being upset about someone putting a Forge Point on my Great Building, not trying to impose my completely irrational and self serving standards on others, and not wishing ill will on others as a matter of petty revenge ... Is a completely triggered over emotional response.

Again ... I am humbled by your stellar example.

Social Justice

Lol so doing the exact same thing back to someone that you claim is perfectly acceptable behavior is somehow bad and petty? And you’re the one who is somehow pretending that you’re not being emotional and irrational. Please explain that one

You either think it’s acceptable to go around leveling others buildings or you don’t. Make up your mind. You CANNOT go around leveling others buildings and then get upset if they do it back to you. Especially if you claim it’s good and an ok thing to do. Please, I await your rationalization for this convoluted logic where you find it offensive only when it’s done to you

You’re pretending to be such a bad@ss and so above petty feelings, but at the same time you clearly can’t admit your own hypocrisy about feelings regarding not wanting your own GBs leveled so you cant double dip

Last edited:

Nobody is telling anyone that they should demand it. Just expect it to be done back to you if you go around leveling others buildings with impunity, and don’t complain about it in turn