• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Mahatma Gandhi Questline Feedback

qaccy

It seems like there’s some sort of quest event all the time, with at most a couple of weeks between them. Maybe it makes sense that some of them will be easier for and more appealing to different types of players? I’m fairly new so this was easy to complete and I can really use the prize.

This sums up the event schedule pretty well and provides a perspective supporting it.

These feedback threads tend to paint a distorted view because generally only complainers come to post - either about the event being 'too hard/expensive', or about the prize being 'bad'. But there are always people on the other side of the spectrum who personally wouldn't agree with these grievances, and we tend to be less inclined to post about things we're happy with for...reasons, especially here on the internet.

For my personal take, I don't think every single event has to be giving us yet another FP producing building. That's pretty boring in itself, is it not? I like seeing variety in the event prizes.

DeletedUser31499

Can't complete the event - i just changed Era's
don't have 900 units of this era
and I don't have the troops / buildings so can't complete optional
might want to do a logic check to see if those challanges can be completed.
If not, give an alt challange.
i am not super pleased with the event building, something that gives Fp is way more valuable, or something much smaller 2x2 or 3x2. Room is tight in every era --
I agree with the ghandi avatar, need something a bit more fresh.
~IB

Win 50 battles was not easy. I would suggest going up against those in you neighborhood who have two spear men for a defense. Each spearman you kill is worth 1 battle. That’s the only way I was able to complete that task. If you can get by that one... the remaining quests are so easy you won’t believe it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27849

Can't complete the event - i just changed Era's
don't have 900 units of this era
and I don't have the troops / buildings so can't complete optional
might want to do a logic check to see if those challanges can be completed.
If not, give an alt challange.
i am not super pleased with the event building, something that gives Fp is way more valuable, or something much smaller 2x2 or 3x2. Room is tight in every era --
I agree with the ghandi avatar, need something a bit more fresh.
~IB

The logic check is always completed prior to them starting the events as it is ran on Beta first. Also the quest are always out well in advance of the event starting so that you can ensure your city is setup for the event.

As for room, you can always look at your city and see if you have useless buildings or is there something else out that is better than what you have.

For younger ERA players the event buildings is not to bad, the amount of happiness it gives them helps them out. The black tower is going to suck a lot of happiness once you put it in your city.

DeletedUser27849

Win 50 battles was not easy. I would suggest going up against those in you neighborhood who have two spear men for a defense. Each spearman you kill is worth 1 battle. That’s the only way I was able to complete that task. If you can get by that one... the remaining quests are so easy you won’t believe it.

You know you could always just use the GVG map to complete this task, hit a sector in Iron Age (the easiest of the map) will let you blow right through it.

DeletedUser27889

I hadn't been planning on it but I did finish the questline and put down the building. I had gotten up to the last donate 900 quest just trying to make the most out of my chat boost but since I have space I was saving for the halloween event I decided to just finish and put this in there for the 10% supply boost until then.

Stupid me accidentally wasted 200 previous era goods because I didn't realize the last quest was JUST this era and not 'this or the era before' as the prior one. I don't think a 10% supply boost is worth 900 goods but it should let me get a few more unbirthday quests in until I rip it out.