• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

making the fights fair and balanced

DeletedUser31283

when the game has two lvls of fighters and your only allowed one level of fighters guess who wins. NOT YOU> why dont the develeopers figure out a way to balance a fight out a little more and they might see more people interested in the game.

Agent327

I actually do win. All the time.

This is a totally useless proposal, It will never happen, but if you still want to continue with this, this is what you do.

Steps of a Proposal

1. Go to the Proposals section
  2. Check the Do Not Suggest List
  3. If your proposal is not on the DNSL check the Frequently Proposed Ideas and do a forum Search to see if it’s already been suggested
  4. If you can’t find a similar proposal then Properly Format your proposal
  5. Submit Proposal
  6. Wait at least two weeks
  7. If multiple people support your Proposal you can at this point Submit it for Nomination
  8. At this point “moderators will review it and decide if a poll will be created or if it needs further discussion first”
  9. If successful your Proposal will be Submitted for Vote
  10. If successful it should be Submitted to Inno
  11. For various reasons a Proposal may end up in the Closed/Archived section, if that happens they state “...try re working the text and create a new proposal thread for it.”
  12. If a Proposal goes through to Inno I’m not exactly sure what happens at that point
  13. Never add a Poll to your own Proposal
  14. If you get slushpuppy responses try to ignore i

DeletedUser8428

when the game has two lvls of fighters and your only allowed one level of fighters guess who wins. NOT YOU> why dont the develeopers figure out a way to balance a fight out a little more and they might see more people interested in the game.
Juslar, you're better off posting this in Forge Hall - it's not really a proposal, is it? (See Agent's info for how to post a proposal). It's often a better idea to post a question, asking more experienced players how to get through whatever it is you need help with.

Emberguard

They have :D That's what Great Buildings are for. What fighting based GBs have you got? The Zeus is a must from the moment you start playing, as is the Castel Del Monte once you reach Late Middle Ages. If you're in Guild Expedition it's very easy to complete those two waves in the first lvl once you get your Zeus up to a decent lvl.

In any case most areas of the game don't have 2 waves. It's only when you have a "boss" fight essentially in GE or a challenge during a quest (Event or DC). And if it's event there's the option to negotiate instead

Salsuero

I win almost every time. Sometimes I lose because my choice of attacking army isn't the correct one, but in general, fighting in this game is usually very easy, even when there's a second wave. And when it's not, that's the part of the game that has the element of "challenge". If you just want easy all the time, I suggest Farmville or Candy Crush.

most areas of the game don't have 2 waves. It's only when you have a "boss" fight essentially in GE or a challenge during a quest (Event or DC).

A very large chunk of GE consists of two-wave battles.

Last edited:

DeletedUser34599

for 2 wave battles rogues are a big help i seldom lose until L4.but you must level up ur attack GB's

Emberguard

I kinda forgot about the last stretch of Lvl 2 and the rest of the GE when I wrote that. Although if you can get to that spot you've probably got a good grasp on how to balance your army against them

Salsuero

I kinda forgot about the last stretch of Lvl 2 and the rest of the GE when I wrote that. Although if you can get to that spot you've probably got a good grasp on how to balance your army against them

You really should use the "reply" feature more regularly because it is sometimes difficult to know what/who you are responding to.